Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 5 Piece Bundle. 10.5” Griddle, 8” Skillet, 10.25” Skillet, 10.25” Dutch Oven, and 10.25” Lid
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LODGE 5 PIECE COOKWARE SET. It’s time to cover all your bases. This set includes: 10.5 Inch Griddle, 8 Inch Skillet, 10.25 Inch Skillet, 5 Quart (10.25 Inch) Dutch Oven and Cast Iron Cover that fits 10.25 Inch Skillet and 5 Quart Dutch Oven
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- ALL INCLUSIVE SET. The Lodge 5 piece set combines the most needed cast iron cookware for a complete kitchen. It offers unparalleled heat retention as you perfect your searing, sauteing, simmering, baking, broiling, braising, frying, roasting, and grilling
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
As the world entered a new century, Lodge reinvented the cookware world with Foundry Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware.
Lodge sprays vegetable oil onto the cookware, then bakes it on at high temperatures to create a natural, easy-release cooking surface for everything from Skillets, to Grill Pans, Camp Dutch Ovens and our Restaurant quality serving pieces.
Produced in our Tennessee foundry, the seasoning process won a 2003 Good Housekeeping “Good Buy Award,” leading to a world wide renaissance in Cast Iron Cooking!
- 10.5-inch round griddle
- 8-inch skillet
- 10.25-inch skillet
- 5-Qt. Dutch oven
- 10.25-inch iron cover
Lodge 5-pc Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Cookware Set
The 5-pc collection is a great starter for all the essential cast iron cookware pieces for your kitchen.
Griddles are essential for big breakfasts, quesadillas, roasted vegetables, or grilled sandwiches.
Skillets are great for sautéing, frying, stir-frying, searing and baking on the stovetop, in the oven, and over fires for endless recipes. While dutch ovens are perfect for soups and stews.
- Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
- Don’t use in the microwave.
- Hand wash. Dry immediately - even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash, enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
- Soap is not needed. If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately.
Compare with similar items
The Lodge Cast Iron 5-piece set features the most needed cast iron cookware pieces for your kitchen. Cast iron is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this cookware evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. The black patina given to the cookware by the factory seasoning process is, in fact, vegetable oil that has been baked into a piece of cookware that has emerged from an individual sand mold. This coating of oil is a functional application and not a cosmetic application. The cookware is hanging as it rides through the electrostatic sprayer and commercial conveyer ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron which creates an easy release finish. As a result of this process, you may see a blister or bubble of oil at the southern-most point or at the end of the handle of the cookware piece. If visible, it will rub or flake off with your finger, leaving a brown spot. Don’t worry, it’s not rust but a seasoned spot that is brown, indicative of the varnish stage of seasoning. As a matter of fact, this is the color of home seasoned iron until it has been used several times. The brown spot will turn black with use. While the skillet comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. After cooking, we recommend cleaning with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap or the dishwasher is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately cleaning and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Set includes 10.5-inch round griddle, 8-inch skillet, 10.25-inch skillet, 5-Qt Dutch oven and 10.25-inch iron cover. Iron cover fits both the 10.25-inch skillet and the Dutch oven.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5-Star Pans - I've been using cast iron pans for YEARS. I'm anemic and cooking in cast iron helps me add iron to my diet. I have a dozen plus pans. Lodge is one of my preferred brands. I usually have 3 or 4 pans sitting on my stove at all times. Cast iron does take care but they're easy to care for and use. The best thing is, with proper care they'll put live you and your children. Even without proper care, they will. If you "ruin" a pan you can bring them back to life. I've revived pans that where sitting outside on property for years. Good as new now. This set of 5 pans I bought for my daughter who is in her early 20's. So if you are looking for cast iron pans, buy these! You can't go wrong with Lodge cast iron pans! Even better, I bought these on sale!
This time around, I read directions! I watched Youtube videos about cast iron cooking! I actually followed directions! These pans heat very evenly, they don't turn anything grey or rust, they are pretty much non-stick, and I use potholders. And yippee - my arms are not flabby.