Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 5 Piece Bundle. 10.5” Griddle, 8” Skillet, 10.25” Skillet, 10.25” Dutch Oven, and 10.25” Lid
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LODGE 5 PIECE COOKWARE SET. It’s time to cover all your bases. This set includes: 10.5 Inch Griddle, 8 Inch Skillet, 10.25 Inch Skillet, 5 Quart (10.25 Inch) Dutch Oven and Cast Iron Cover that fits 10.25 Inch Skillet and 5 Quart Dutch Oven
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- ALL INCLUSIVE SET. The Lodge 5 piece set combines the most needed cast iron cookware for a complete kitchen. It offers unparalleled heat retention as you perfect your searing, sauteing, simmering, baking, broiling, braising, frying, roasting, and grilling
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
As the world entered a new century, Lodge reinvented the cookware world with Foundry Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware.
Lodge sprays vegetable oil onto the cookware, then bakes it on at high temperatures to create a natural, easy-release cooking surface for everything from Skillets, to Grill Pans, Camp Dutch Ovens and our Restaurant quality serving pieces.
Produced in our Tennessee foundry, the seasoning process won a 2003 Good Housekeeping “Good Buy Award,” leading to a world wide renaissance in Cast Iron Cooking!
- 10.5-inch round griddle
- 8-inch skillet
- 10.25-inch skillet
- 5-Qt. Dutch oven
- 10.25-inch iron cover
Lodge 5-pc Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Cookware Set
The 5-pc collection is a great starter for all the essential cast iron cookware pieces for your kitchen.
Griddles are essential for big breakfasts, quesadillas, roasted vegetables, or grilled sandwiches.
Skillets are great for sautéing, frying, stir-frying, searing and baking on the stovetop, in the oven, and over fires for endless recipes. While dutch ovens are perfect for soups and stews.
- Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
- Don’t use in the microwave.
- Hand wash. Dry immediately - even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash, enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
- Soap is not needed. If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately.