Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Rectangular Griddle - 15 x 12.25 Inches. Jumbo Chef’s Serving Platter
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $10.20. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CAST IRON RECTANGULAR GRIDDLE (15 x 12.25 INCH). This seasoned Jumbo Chef’s platter has ample cooking surface and an ergonomic design. Use it as a serving platter, cookie sheet, or grill up some veggies on the BBQ
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. This dynamic serving platter can be used for holiday parties or summertime BBQ’s with roasted veggies
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
JUMBO CHEF’S PLATTER - RECTANGULAR GRIDDLE (15” x 12”)
COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRONCaring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes to dry and then rub on a thin layer of the cooking oil of your choice. For extra messy situations, simmer some water in your pan and then use a pan scraper after it’s cooled. For excellent maintenance, and to prevent rust, always dry promptly and store in a cool, dry place.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have had them over two years now and they look and perform beautifully. Expect to have this many years so keep that in mind when paying more initially. I'm sorry I didn't get these sooner - no chipping, no coatings to be concerned about, and they clean up in a flash. Can't recommend them enough!
If I only could keep one pan... this is the one I'd keep.
I had less issues with this pan seasoning and roughness than any of the other Lodge Logic pans I purchased.
I am very happy with my purchase and now have a complete set of Lodge Cast Iron cookware. (their pricing is also excellent ~ and if you take proper care this will be the last set of cookware you will ever need to buy)