Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Rectangular Griddle - 15 x 12.25 Inches. Jumbo Chef’s Serving Platter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 15 x 0.62 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CAST IRON RECTANGULAR GRIDDLE (15 x 12.25 INCH). This seasoned Jumbo Chef’s platter has ample cooking surface and an ergonomic design. Use it as a serving platter, cookie sheet, or grill up some veggies on the BBQ
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. This dynamic serving platter can be used for holiday parties or summertime BBQ’s with roasted veggies
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Lodge Cast Iron Jumbo Chef’s Serving Platter
The Lodge Cast Iron Jumbo Chef's Serving Platter is a rectangular griddle with ample cooking surface, 15" x 12", and features an ergonomic design perfect for hosting large parties, weekend campouts, or backyard BBQ’s. Use it as a serving platter, cookie sheet, or grill up some veggies.
Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get. It offers both elegance and versatility for your kitchen. Whether you’re learning to cook or you’re a seasoned expert, this pan is timeless. If well cared for, it can be passed down from one generation of chefs to the next.
Compare with similar items
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle With Handles, 20 Inch x 10.5 Inch
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle, 16.75 Inch x 9.5 Inch, Black
Lodge Carbon Steel Griddle, Pre-Seasoned, 18-inch , Black
Nordic Ware 10-1/4-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch 2 Burner Griddle 16.5" x 9.875" x .375", Black
Lodge LSRG3 Cast Iron Single-Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle, 10.5-inch
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||12.00 x 15.00 x 0.62 inches||20.00 x 10.50 x 0.81 inches||9.50 x 0.50 x 16.75 inches||21.25 x 10.25 x 2.25 inches||16.50 x 9.88 x 0.38 inches||12.00 x 11.00 x 1.00 inches|
|Item Weight||4.00 lbs||14.11 lbs||9.37 lbs||1.00 lbs||2.02 lbs||2.20 lbs|
|Material||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Other||Steel||Aluminum||Cast Iron|
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
JUMBO CHEF’S PLATTER - RECTANGULAR GRIDDLE (15” x 12”)
COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRONCaring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes to dry and then rub on a thin layer of the cooking oil of your choice. For extra messy situations, simmer some water in your pan and then use a pan scraper after it’s cooled. For excellent maintenance, and to prevent rust, always dry promptly and store in a cool, dry place.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.