Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet w/ Scrub Brush- 12” Cast Iron Frying Pan With 10” Bristle Brush
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12” CAST IRON SKILLET AND 10” SCRUB BRUSH. Lodge continues the tradition of quality American products with seasoned cast iron skillets and accessories. These high quality products can hang tough in professional kitchens and campsites
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- DENSE SCRUB BRUSH. The new and improved scrub brush offers an ergonomic design for easy cleaning. The bristles are stiff enough to remove burnt on food, without damaging your hard earned seasoning
- FOUNDED IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron pans in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, they are known for high quality designs, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Lodge Cast Iron Skillet with Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder, 12-inch
Lodge Pro-Logic Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet - 12 Inch Modern Design Cast Iron Frying Pan with Assist Handle (Made in USA)
Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Pan 12 Inch
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet - 12 Inch Ergonomic Frying Pan with Assist Handle
Lodge L10SKL Cast Iron Pan, 12", Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||13 x 19 x 6 in||10.75 x 12.5 x 2.75 in||12.6 x 16.54 x 2.56 in||13 x 18 x 3 in||12.63 x 14.56 x 2.25 in|
|Material Type||Cast iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron|
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cookware, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR LODGE CAST IRON AND SCRUB BRUSH
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove to the campfire (just not the microwave!). Sear some fresh Atlantic salmon, or use it for a family-style apple cobbler. The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
Use the stiff bristled Lodge Scrub Brush and hot water to maintain the seasoned finish that you’ve refined over time. After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes to dry and then rub on a thin layer of the cooking oil of your choice. For extra messy situations, simmer some water in your pan and then use a pan scraper after it’s cooled. For excellent maintenance, and to prevent rust, always dry promptly and store in a cool, dry place.
FOUNDED IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.