Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3 Skillet Bundle. 12” + 10.25” + 8” Set of 3 Cast Iron Frying Pans
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12” + 10.25” + 8” CAST IRON SKILLET BUNDLE. Lodge continues the tradition of quality American products with seasoned cast iron skillets and accessories. These high quality frying pans can hang tough in professional kitchens and campsites.
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- THE PERFECT TRIO. Lodge knows sometimes one pan is just not enough. That’s why they created the the perfect trio when they teamed up the 12” + 10.25” + 8” skillets. You can now cook sauces and entrees, or desserts and apps that perfectly compliment this bundle.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron pans in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, they are known for high quality designs, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cookware, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON SET
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove to the campfire (just not the microwave!). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes to dry and then rub on a thin layer of the cooking oil of your choice. For extra messy situations, simmer some water in your pan and then use a pan scraper after it’s cooled. For excellent maintenance, and to prevent rust, always dry promptly and store in a cool, dry place.
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Joseph Lodge created a legacy that has lasted through more than half of U.S. history. Even during the challenging times, like the Great Depression, the Lodge family has been committed to keeping their employees and their families afloat. Novelty items such as cast iron animals and garden gnomes were sold in order to keep paychecks coming and families fed.
Lodge Cast Iron is still family run, and their CEO is the great-grandson of Mr. Joseph Lodge himself.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5-Star Pans - I've been using cast iron pans for YEARS. I'm anemic and cooking in cast iron helps me add iron to my diet. I have a dozen plus pans. Lodge is one of my preferred brands. I usually have 3 or 4 pans sitting on my stove at all times. Cast iron does take care but they're easy to care for and use. The best thing is, with proper care they'll put live you and your children. Even without proper care, they will. If you "ruin" a pan you can bring them back to life. I've revived pans that where sitting outside on property for years. Good as new now. This set of 5 pans I bought for my daughter who is in her early 20's. So if you are looking for cast iron pans, buy these! You can't go wrong with Lodge cast iron pans! Even better, I bought these on sale!
This time around, I read directions! I watched Youtube videos about cast iron cooking! I actually followed directions! These pans heat very evenly, they don't turn anything grey or rust, they are pretty much non-stick, and I use potholders. And yippee - my arms are not flabby.
- Highly durable. There's a reason sets well over a century are still in use today.
- Surprisingly non-stick in many situations. I've been able to cook over-medium eggs on the griddle.
- Holds heat very well.
- Requires some care beyond what you may be used to, but it's easy to learn. You have to be especially careful to clean things soon after use and heat dry to remove any remaining water before rust spots form.