Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Hot Handle Holder- 12 Inch Cast Iron Frying Pan with Genuine Spiral Stitching Nokona Leather Hot Handle Holder, Made to Last a Lifetime
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12” CAST IRON SKILLET AND LEATHER HANDLE HOLDER. Lodge continues the tradition of quality American products with seasoned cast iron skillets and accessories. This dynamic duo is everything you need to make a great meal, from the kitchen to the campsite.
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- SPIRAL STITCHING LEATHER HOT HANDLE HOLDER. Lodge teamed up with legendary ball glove maker Nokona to create a premium handle holder. Each mitt is handcrafted in the USA out of full-grain leather for a secure grip that protects your hands up to 600°F.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron pans in South Pittsburg, Tennessee for over 120 years. They are known for high quality designs, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SEASONED & READY TO USE.
Lodge seasons all of their cookware with vegetable oil before it leaves the foundry, so all you have to do is give it a quick rinse and you’re ready to cook. Seasoning is cooking oil that has been baked onto the iron, forming a natural, easy-release finish for less sticking. The more you use your cast iron, the better your seasoning will become, making your cast iron darker and smoother over time. Lodge products are perfect for everything from baking to braising, frying to roasting.
CLEANING & CARE.
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove to the campfire (just not the microwave!).
Keep your hands safe from heat up to 600° F with your spiral stitching genuine leather hot handle holder as you sear some fresh Atlantic salmon or use it for a family-style apple cobbler.
After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes to dry and then rub on a thin layer of the cooking oil of your choice. For extra messy situations, simmer some water in your pan and then use a pan scraper after it’s cooled. For excellent maintenance, and to prevent rust, always dry promptly and store in a cool, dry place.
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Joseph Lodge created a legacy that has lasted through more than half of U.S. history. Even during challenging times, like the Great Depression, the Lodge family has been committed to keeping their employees and their families afloat. Novelty items such as cast iron animals and garden gnomes were sold in order to keep paychecks coming and families fed.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This 12 inch Lodge, however, arrived with pinholes and dents. Also, had wear on the handle, looks like the finish was rubbed off, exposing bare metal. I uploaded a couple of images.
Hey Lodge - you there ? Ever hear of quality control?
Oh well, Super disappointed, it’s going back.