Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Tempered Glass Lid (10.25 Inch) - Cast Iron Frying Pan With Lid Set.
Enhance your purchase
|Item Diameter||10.25 Inches|
|Is Oven Safe||Yes|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CAST IRON SKILLET AND LID (10.25 Inch). Lodge continues the tradition of quality American products with seasoned cast iron skillets and tempered glass lids. Made in the USA, they can hang tough in professional kitchens and campsites.
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- STURDY TEMPERED GLASS. Safer than normal glass, this tempered glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your cooking. With thermal shock resistant technology, there’s no fear of shattering, and the ultra-durable design increases performance level.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, they are known for high quality designs, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
LODGE 10.25” + LID CAST IRON SKILLET SET
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cookware, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
Product at a Glance:
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
SEASONED & READY TO USE
Lodge seasons all of their cookware with vegetable oil before it leaves the foundry, so all you have to do is give it a quick rinse and you’re ready to cook. Seasoning is cooking oil that has been baked onto the iron, forming a natural, easy-release finish for less sticking. The more you use your cast iron, the better your seasoning will become, making your cast iron darker and smoother over time. Lodge products are perfect for everything from baking to braising, frying to roasting.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cast iron. All Lodge products are proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations. For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
CLEANING & CARE
There’s nothing better than a home-cooked meal, and Lodge’s rust-resistant line just made that easier. Items in this line undergo a patented heat-treating process to inhibit rust. Hand washing this pan with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s seasoned finish. For extra stuck-on bits, an occasional trip through the dishwasher is fine, just apply a thin coat of cooking oil to it afterward to maintain the seasoning. Lodge prides itself on high quality and timeless design, which has now been matched with new technology and convenience.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Abra on February 2, 2020
I have two nonstick coated pans with the coating coming off and the eggs are sticking - so I decided to replace the with a non-stick pan.
I have a 12" lodge skillet and love cooking with it, especially steaks.
I was overwhelmed by all the choices in 8" non-stick pans, almost bought a few of those choices, but foresaw problems - so I sat indecisive for over two months.
Then it occurred to me to try cast iron. I thought about and decided 'yes!'
The Lodge skillet arrived and it was a bit heavier than I expected but not too heavy.
I seasoned it three times before using it - and voila!
The next morning I fried some eggs and when it came time to turn them over (I like over easy) my mouth broke into a big smile. The eggs slid on the pan effortlessly. I did the turn the eggs over maneuver, they didn't break, and I was so pleased.
I'm very happy with my purchase and recommend this skillet as non-stick.
If it ever wore out, which it won't - I would buy it again!