Other Sellers on Amazon
Lodge L8SK3 10-1/4-Inch Pre-Seasoned Skillet
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron|
|Item Diameter||10.25 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned 10.25 Inch Cast Iron Skillet
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Included Components: Lodge L8Sk3 10-1/4-Inch Pre-Seasoned Skillet
- Item Shape: Round
Customer ratings by feature
There is a newer model of this item:
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Lodge Cast Iron Skillet
An improvement on the original: the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, featuring an assist handle. This will be your go-to pan for generations to come.
Product at a Glance:
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
Why Buy Lodge Cast Iron
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century. Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware. We don't just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
About Lodge Cast Iron
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Lodge Cast Iron operates two foundries on the banks of the Tennessee River in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee; a town Lodge is proud to call home. The company is built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave!). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
- Wash cast iron by hand with mild soap or none at all.
- Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
- Rub with a very light layer of vegetable oil, preferably while the cookware is still warm.
- Hang or store cookware in a dry place.