Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $13.09 shipping
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Assist Handle Holder, 12", Red Silicone
|Model Name||Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron|
|Item Diameter||12 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet with Handle Holder
- Assist handle for better control
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Silicone Pot Holder
An improvement on the original: the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, featuring an assist handle. This will be your go-to pan for generations to come. The Lodge Silicone Hot Handle Holders keep your hands safe without compromising style.
Product at a Glance:
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Silicone handle holder protects hands from heat up to 500° F
- Silicone handle holder is dishwasher safe. No direct flame
Why Buy Lodge Cast Iron
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century. Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware. We don't just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
About Lodge Cast Iron
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Lodge Cast Iron operates two foundries on the banks of the Tennessee River in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee; a town Lodge is proud to call home. The company is built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave!). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
- Wash cast iron by hand with mild soap or none at all.
- Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
- Rub with a very light layer of vegetable oil, preferably while the cookware is still warm.
- Hang or store cookware in a dry place.
The Lodge 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet will be your go-to skillet for years to come. Featuring an assist handle for great control and an easy-grip handle for lifting or hanging storage when not in use, it provides excellent heat distribution and retention for consistent, even cooking. It offers an abundance of possibilities. Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill. This skillet is safe to use in the oven, on the stove or grill, and over a campfire. The Lodge Cast Iron Skillet is brutally tough for decades of cooking and comes pre-seasoned for an easy-release finish that improves with use. Includes one Lodge 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet and one Silicon Handle Holder. Made in America. Care instructions for cast iron: 1. Wash with warm water. Add a mild soap, if desired. 2. Dry thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel. 3. Oil the surface of the pan with a very light layer of cooking oil while warm. Hang or store the cookware in a dry place.