Lodge Square Tempered Glass Lid (10.5 Inch) – Fits Lodge 10.5 Inch Square Cast Iron Skillets and Grill Pans
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.18 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10.5 INCH SQUARE GLASS LID. This 10.5 inch square tempered glass lid fits the Lodge 10.5 Inch Square Cast Iron Skillet (L8SQ3) and 10.5 Inch Square Cast Iron Grill Pan (L8SGP3). It offers an ergonomic design and easy-hold handle for maneuverability around the kitchen.
- STURDY TEMPERED GLASS. Safer than normal glass, this tempered glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your cooking. With thermal shock resistant technology, there’s no fear of shattering, and the ultra-durable design increases performance level.
- DISHWASHER & OVEN SAFE. Make clean up and cooking a breeze with this Lodge Lid. It’s dishwasher safe and can withstand temperatures in the oven up to 400° F, allowing you the freedom, flexibility, and efficiency that your recipes call for.
- LOCK IN MOISTURE & FLAVOR. This lid is lightweight and allows for peeking, without losing the moisture or flavor that you need. Keep in moisture and steam in the oven, on the grill, or on the stove for recipes with big flavor.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Lodge GCSQ10 Square Glass Cover Lid, 10.5-Inch
Replacement Lid for Copper Chef Copper Fry Pan Skillet and Red Copper Pan by BulbHead Measures 9.5" Square Tempered Glass Lid with Premium Silicone Wrapped Handle by Salbree
Lodge GC10 Tempered Glass Lid, 10.25-inch
Woll Tempered Glass with Stainless Steel Rim and Vented Knob Square Lid, 11' x 11", Clear
CORNINGWARE StoveTop 1-L to 1.75-L Square Glass Cover
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$11.05||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||stores123||Smith and Edwards Co||Heart-Filled Home Goods||Great Household||Appertronics||DEAL HUNTERS|
LODGE TEMPERED GLASS LID FOR 10.5 INCH SQUARE CAST IRON SKILLETS AND GRILL PANS
Lodge’s tempered glass lids keep in flavor and moisture. They can withstand heat up to 400°F and are dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
KEEP THE FLAVOR IN
Cooking with your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated, and Lodge wants to help you execute your recipes the right way. Providing you with lids and accessories to keep in the flavor and moisture that you’re looking for. You can make your family's favorite recipe from some fresh Atlantic salmon in the oven, or a colorful jambalaya on the stovetop. Lodge is proud to be in your kitchen.
LODGE MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cast iron for over a century. Joseph Lodge created a legacy that has lasted through more than half of U.S. history. Even during the challenging times, like the Great Depression, the Lodge family has been committed to keeping their employees and their families afloat. Novelty items such as cast iron animals and garden gnomes were sold in order to keep paychecks coming and families fed.
The Lodge Manufacturing Company is still family run, with both CEO’s being the great-grandsons of Mr. Joseph Lodge himself. As technology has evolved over time, Lodge has seamlessly stepped up to the plate with innovative products and patented technology.
BORN IN THE U.S.A.
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products that can be passed down from one generation to the next. Their headquarters are tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River, where you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cast iron and accessories.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I left home I didn't have an assortment of pan lids/tops, and my wife asked if we could find one for the cast iron. It fits great, and the silicon knob is a nice touch.
My only complaint is that the knob seems to loosen itself quite often.
Nevertheless, it's nice to have a lid. I think I wasted my money on buying this instead of buying another pot for the same price that would have just as good of an ill-fitting or even better fitting lid.