We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather, Dyed Cow Fur (Origin: Portugal)
- Leather and Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Loeffler Randall was born out of designer Jessie Randall's quest for shoes that she wanted to wear but could not find--shoes that possessed an understated elegance, were well made, and undeniably feminine. With this distinct point of view, Loeffler Randall launched in the fall of 2005. Styles like the Matilde flat boot quickly became staples among fashion editors and celebrities alike. Loeffler Randall’s mix of refined sophistication and downtown cool filled a niche in the shoe market and the brand was embraced both critically and commercially.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B006JASOGC
- Item model number: Natalie
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 8, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: