Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logan Model 201 Oval and Circle Mat Cutter" and save 33% off the $68.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.96 shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Logan Model 201 Oval and Circle Mat Cutter
|Price:||$52.87 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Logan 201
- Uses Logan 324 blade
- Unique stepping method
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Patented 3-step mechanism is fast, portable, very easy to use, and costs hundreds less than comparable oval cutters. Cuts perfect bevel openings without connecting to any other equipment. Cut single, double, or even triple mats. Adjusts from oval to circle cutter with a simple twist of the knob. Cut ovals from 3-1/4" x 4-3/4" (8.25cm x 12cm) to 20"x 23" (51cm x 58cm) and circles from 4-3/4" to 20" (11.5cm x 51cm) diameter. Maximum difference between oval width and oval height is 3" (7.62cm). Includes creative matting instructions and five extra blades. Uses Logan 324 blade.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Figure on making 5-10 practice cuts.
2) Make sure you are working in a well lit space.
3) Use a soft slip sheet and make sure the tips under the base engage fully with the mat board being cut. Use adequate pressure on the base and make sure you figure out how to keep the pressure on without interfering with the movement of the cutting arm; keep the base stable and the tips from coming loose form the matt board.
4) Keep your blades sharp; change it every 3-4 cuts and remove any matt board cutting build-up at the tip (prevents the blade from cutting cleanly).
5) When pulling the lever arm up to make the blade cut deeper, make sure you keep pressure on the cutting arm to keep the cutter carriage from moving or swimming out of existing cut-line.