Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Case Logic DCB-306 SLR Camera Holster (Black)” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 62% off the $34.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Case Logic DCB-306 SLR Camera Holster (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed To Fit An Slur Camera With Standard Zoom Lens Attached
- Internal Zippered Pocket Stores Memory Cards, Filter Or Lens Cloth
- Side Zippered Pockets Store An Extra Battery, Cables, Lens Cap Or Small Accessories
- Lid Unzips To Create A Wide Opening For Easy, Quick Access To The Grip Of Camera
- Padded Base
- Designed to fit an SLR camera with standard zoom lens attached
- Lid unzips to create a wide opening for easy, quick access to the grip of your camera
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||7.99 x 5.51 x 8.39 inches|
|Item Display Weight||252 grams|
|Item Weight||0.75 pounds|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||25 Year|
|Shipping Weight||0.49 pounds|
This SLR camera holster offers stylish sleek lines, textured materials and vibrant red hairline accents in addition to superior protection.
From the Manufacturer
DCB-306 SLR Camera Holster
This SLR camera holster offers stylish sleek lines and textured materials in addition to superior protection. Quickly access your camera through the zippered lid to capture everyday photo ops.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 8 x 5.5"
- Camera compartment: 6.25 x 5.7 x 4.6"
High-quality materials are used throughout this exceptionally crafted case, which is backed by a 25 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Durable nylon exterior
- Thickly padded base
- Rubber zipper pulls
- Vibrant red interior and exterior accents
Fits a SLR camera with a standard zoom lens attached and small accessories like an extra battery, cables, lens cap, memory card, filter or lens cloth.
Camera compartment is designed to fit an SLR camera with standard zoom lens attached
Wide Compartment Entry
The lid unzips to create a wide opening for easy, quick access to the grip of your camera.. The padded base protects your camera and lens
Interior Slip Pocket
The zippered pocket underneath the compartment flap stores memory cards, filter or lens cloth.
Zippered Side Pockets
Separate, zippered side pockets hold an extra battery, cables, lens cap or small accessories.
The integrated belt loop, padded handle and removable shoulder strap offer multiple carrying options
DCB Photo Case Family
The Case Logic DCB line of camera cases is tailored to fit the most popular cameras and camcorders on the market. Available in nine sizes, this family of cases fits everything from a point-and-shoot to a large DSLR with multiple lenses and accessories.
- DCB-301 Compact Camera Case is compatible with most compact point and shoot cameras with dimensions up to 3.8 x 2.3 x 1". Available in black.
- DCB-302 Compact Camera Case with Storage is compatible with most compact point and shoot cameras with dimensions up to 4 x 2.5 x 1.1". Available in black, gray and pink.
- DCB-303 Compact Camcorder Case is compatible with most flash camcorders or medium zoom cameras with dimensions up to 4.4 x 3.7 x 1.9". Available in black.
- DCB-304 High Zoom Camera Case is compatible with most high zoom cameras with dimensions up to 5.8 x 4.6 x 3". Available in black.
- DCB-305 Camcorder Kit Bag is compatible with most digital camcorders with dimensions up to 5.5 x 3.5 x 3". Available in black.
- DCB-306 SLR Camera Holster is designed to fit a DSLR camera with standard zoom lens attached. Fits devices up to 6.25 x 5.7 x 4.6". Available in black.
- DCB-307 SLR Shoulder Bag is compatible with most DSLR cameras with attached lens, 2 extra lenses and multiple accessories. Fits devices up to 9.1 x 8.3 x 5.7". Available in black.
- DCB-308 SLR Camera Sling is designed to fit DSLR camera with standard zoom lens and grip attached (when stored vertically). Fits devices up to 9 x 8.4 x 5.8". Available in black.
- DCB-309 SLR Camera Backpack is designed to fit DSLR camera with lens (up to 70-200mm) attached plus multiple lenses, accessories and a laptop. Fits camera devices up to 14.9 x 10.7 x 3". Available in black.
Top Customer Reviews
The main purpose of this type of bag is if you want to walk around with your camera all day, but do not want to carry around your full camera bag due to the weight. So you carry this around so that you have your nice camera on you when the moment strikes. So you are often pulling the camera out and putting it away. The zipper works well to keep the camera closed, but you have to zip and unzip it fully every time to keep the flap closed. If it just clipped shut at the end of the flap, times when you are bringing the camera out and putting it away quickly would be quicker and easier. Then, when you know you will be keeping it in the bag for a while, you can zip and clip it shut.
As it is now, if you leave it unzipped, the flap is wide open. So I have been half zipping it if I want to keep the flap closed, but be quicker getting my camera out when I need it. It's ok, but not great. Since it's a zipper, it can still unzip and the camera fall out if for some reason it got flipped upside down or something like that. A clip would ensure the flap stayed closed no matter what. Half zipped and unzipped also doesn't let you use the handle safely. If clipped, you would be able to still use the handle.
I personally don't carry lenses around so I don't need so much extra space.
The side pockets are perfect for cables, batteries and the battery charge.
In the main compartment there is a little zipped pocket where you can safely store a few cards.
The main compartment is very well padded to keep your camera safe and sound.
Zippers make it really easy to open and close all compartments. Other bags have buckles that are annoying to use and they let dust in anyway.
If you are a casual photographer who doesn't need extra accessories such as extra lenses, tripods, flash unit, etc, then this is your case!
And if you are a professional photographer, get this bag anyway. Once in a while it's awesome to pack light.
I've loved this case so much that I have ordered another one for my other camera.
This case is well made, it feels and looks good, the strap that you get with it does leave something to be desired, it's just a simple adjustable strap, very thin and semi-uncomfortable, but you can replace that easily. There is also a loop on the back of this bag so a belt or strap for hip wear can be looped through it. I am happy with this purchase and I would definitely recommend it for a backup bag or even a travel bag.
The only CON I see is the little thing strap that comes with it. But for the price this is a great value.
Feel free to leave questions and I will gladly answer them.