- Series: Lecture Notes (Book 58)
- Paperback: 590 pages
- Publisher: Center for the Study of Language and Inf (June 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1881526895
- ISBN-13: 978-1881526896
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,012,340 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
1: Logic, Language and Computation (Lecture Notes)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
This volume presents work that evolved out of the Third Conference on Situation Theory and Its Applications, held at Oiso, Japan, in November of 1991. The research presented in this volume reflects a growing international and interdisciplinary activity of importance for many fields concerned with information.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|