Logic Roots Monster Sock Factory First Step To Multiplication Stem Toy Math Manipulative
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No Fabric
- Fun game play: help dispatch sock packets for lovely little monsters. Be the first to ship 6 units to win the game.
- Math skills: kids play and understand the fundamental concepts of multiplication starting with multiplication as repeated addition.
- Family time: lots of fun for the entire family. Perfect way to spend an evening bonding over math's and fun.
- Ton of practice: each game session offers 4 times more math practice than classroom. Further, kids practice strategic thinking, patience & perseverance.
- Age 8+: perfect gift for boys and girls age 8 and up or in grade 3 and up or those who are just getting started with multiplication tables.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Once upon a time Far away in the land of Dimes is a snow covered valley filled with monsters. The 3 workers at the local sock factory have to pack and dispatch sock packets for these monsters. Master multiplication along the way! We have done extensive research to develop this unique game board. Take on the role of the workers & start packing. At the same time, you'll be mastering multiplication like no one else! Skills Addressed: 10 core math skills, Strategic Planning, Memorization, Hand-eye Coordination, Patience & perseverance. Practice jump: 11x more practice than traditional class time and worksheets At Logic Roots, we are passionate about Math and work with the vision of Reinventing how kids practice Math through gamification of its concepts. Our Board Games, Card Games and Apps are widely used by top schools and homeschooling parents to help their boys and girls fall in love with Math. These games are best used for Learning, Education and gifting purposes for children. Target group: Grade 3 and above || 8 years and above. How it works: Each player gets 9 batches of sock packets. First you pull out a card, lets say 16.If you have a 2 legged monster, you will pack 8 cards. If you have a 4 legged monster ,then 4 cards and so on. Contents of the box: 9 cartons each capable of holding 30 packets, 9x30 sock packets, 20 Plus-minus cards, 52 order cards, 1 Rulebook.
Top customer reviews
I am so glad that we found this and I have found that even though this uses multiplication, it is so much fun and my daughter has become much stronger in her multiplication since starting to play!