Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on September 12, 2013
I have several camera cases of varying sizes, for compact cameras through DLSR's This case is the best of the lot, although admittedly the different cases are very different sizes and serve different uses.

This case holds a compact Sony camera, the battery charger, an adapter for plugs overseas, extra batteries and everything else to support a small camera for use by a tourist about anywhere. There is an obviously place for everything and it all fits well in a padded environment. A rugged fabric is used for the outside. Quality sippers are used to access the contents.

A friend of mine borrowed the whole setup and used it for three weeks to take snap shots in China in August. She had no problems and everything returned in one piece.

I think it would be possible to play catch with the bag with camera inside on my concrete driveway and have no worries about damage to the camera. It is first; that well designed, and second; that well made.
on October 14, 2011
First off, I love Case Logic bags. They are well built and basically will last forever. This one is no exception. I was looking for a slightly smaller bag (than the one I already have) for my new Fuji S1800 camera. This one is perfect, almost an exact fit.

Tip - go to the Case Logic website and enter your camera make and model and they will tell you what bags fit. It is a very handy tool.
on October 21, 2013
I bought this case for my Sony NEX-6 camera, which I use with a 16-50mm pancake lens. The camera fits great in the case and is very-well protected. There is a very soft fabric liner in the camera compartment that assures you things will not get scratched. The back compartment can hold a lot of accessories; I use it to store two extra batteries, a lens filter, spare SD cards, and microfiber cloth. The case is very comfortable to carry around using the shoulder strap. If you're deciding between this case and Case Logic's smaller SLMC case, I would recommend this one since I've tried the smaller one and did not think it was sufficient for a camera like the Son NEX.
on November 6, 2013
I first ordered the Case Logic SLMC 200. My Sony NEX 3n just fit in the 200 with no space to spare for supplies. The 201 is just a little bit bigger all around. The case takes up a tad more space in the pack, but having the whole kit together and protected makes it worth it. Gorrila's Mico Pod tri-pod will fit nicely in the bag too.The shoulder strap is more substatial than the 200 and more practical. It detaches via clips. The semi-hard shell gives good protection at a good price. APO shipping was a big plus too.
on July 25, 2013
All of my other camera bags are LowePro but I figured I would give Case Logic a shot since my Case Logic computer bag has held up well. The materials and quality seem to be right up there with Lowepro. They are all made in China so it comes down to price and features. Some of the LowePro bags have a built in rain fly which is a slight advantage if you frequently get caught in the rain. I am using the bag with a Panasonic Lumix micro 4/3 camera and there will be enough room for an extra prime lense, filters, batteries, and charger. I might even be able to stuff a smaller flash unit in there if I can ever afford one. If you like to travel light then this is the bag for you. If you have a lot of camera accessories look for something bigger or use this bag for day trips.
on February 28, 2014
This is an excellent bag - really solid construction and good protection of the camera. The only good reason i imagine people have for not liking it is that it is either too big or too small. I own a micro 4/3 and have a pancake lens and a zoom lens. I can fit both into the case, along with my charger, a tiny tri-pod, an extra filter, and lens backings. It's a very tight fit, but packs so much in that it's absolutely perfect for traveling. But the only way to know whether it fits your camera is to buy it. So my satisfaction with the bag might not translate into yours. Still, really happy with it.
on May 25, 2013
This bag is much bigger than I had expected, but it holds everything I use with my camera.

I had originally bought a much smaller case for my Powershot SX260 HS; one that fit the camera much more snugly with enough room for one extra battery and a memory card case. I still keep my camera in that smaller case, but put all of that in the main compartment of this larger case with room to spare. The back compartment has enough room to hold the battery charger that came with the camera and a 120AC adaptor used for plugging the camera into a wall outlet.
on October 20, 2016
as good as new.. Love it and i use it for my rx100 M4 with all its accessories and batteries + filters =)
on December 11, 2011
This bag has lots of room for my Fuji Finepix S1000.
There is a back pocket that fits all of my spare batteries and memory cards.
If you have a small Point and Shoot camera, this bag will be to big.
If you hav an SLR type camera, this bag will be too small.
But, for a medium frame camera like my FinePix this bag is perfect.
on April 26, 2014
I have a Canon EOS Rebel with a detachable lens, charger, etc. and it all fits snugly in this well padded, attractive, small case. It's the perfect size, I don't feel like I'm lugging around too much stuff.