- Series: Prentice Hall International Series in Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Hardcover: 560 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall College Div; 4 edition (June 11, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0135288290
- ISBN-13: 978-0135288290
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 7.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,907,186 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Logistic Engineering and Management 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
An authoritative exploration of the logistics management within the engineering design and development process.
From the Back Cover
The new edition of this authoritative volume explores the direction and control of logistic support activities--applicable to any type of system--and discusses methods that can be tailored to meet the objectives of both large-and small-scale programs. Examining the daily functions of the logistician, the book focuses on early planning requirements, the design for system supportability, the use of design-related tools, logistic support analysis, and life-cycle approaches to the field. Appropriate for Integrated Logistic Support Managers, Analyists, and Engineers; Supportability Engineers; System Engineers; Product Support Managers; Field Service and Customer Service Engineers; Product Assurance Managers; Design Assurance Engineers/Managers; and Spares Provisioning Analysts.