|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
Logisys Corp. Assembled Clear Acrylic Case CS888UVBL, Transparent UV Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- x4, 5.25" bays, x2, 3.5" bays, x6, HDD bays
- Front USB & Audio jacks
- Retail color package. The package is strong and solid enough to secure the product in transportation
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. All I can say about this box is, it IS Pretty.. :)
1. 4 places for Only 80mm fans, which were included. There aren't ANY places for 120mm fans. Your system is going to run HOT if it's anything more than a basic system. (Edit error of stating 2 fans only) 2 of the 4 Fans are connected to the side panel, making it awkward to access the internals, unless you wish to unplug the fans from the MBoard.
2. Do NOT even attempt to install a Liquid Cooled CPU. We WERE able to get the liquid cooled CPU radiator installed. BUT, we had to cut a 115mm circular hole in the top of the case, and its screw holes. All had to be precisely drilled/cut for the screws to line up. No easy FEAT, given the material. This all because of the lack of even 1 120mm fan slots/openings.
3. The Mainboard Actually attaches to the Right Side Panel of the case instead of a mounting tray. The side panel must be removed to access the Hard Drives/DVD etc. back side bay/rack attachments. IE: To Upgrade or add a HD/DVD you will have to pull out the MB to remove the side panel, which the MB is connected to. (The side panel can NOT be removed with the MB attached due to wiring to the case and the back ports of the MB sticking out the back of the case.) Then you will be able to secure the other side of the HD to the drive rack. Of course, you will have to reverse the procedure to reassemble.
We stopped building and ordered another, not so pretty, case. Obviously, researching this Case, from another source, would have saved us a lot of grief. The 'Spec' section for this product was sadly lacking in useful information and the description is has little more info.
For me, this arrived from amazon in a box that was about 5 feet tall, and 3 feet wide both ways. Inside was lots of foam, then the computer box, which is large. The box contained two halves of styrafoam housing the computer case. I felt it was adequately protected.
This case is larger than a mid case, but I'm not sure it is a standardized size, because I have seen bigger, but this is large.
Included: There are 4 fans INCLUDED when you buy this. They are already installed and are nice blue-led 80mm. The side panel can be mounted upside down to move the two side fans towards the processor, but come in the box mounted at the bottom. There is an intake fan in front, and an exhaust fan in the back near the PSU mount. There are 4 feet in the box which attach with some 3m adhesive, and a small 2" speaker at the very center and bottom of the case, facing down. There are 2 USB connectors in front, and a mic/headphone port in the lower front next to an on/off switch.
The MOBO mounts off the back panel with some posts that are pre-installed so it floats about 1.5" off the left panel. The PSU can only mount at the top, and the expansion slots are all removable, and chrome plated. Not acrylic. For some reason there is a generic MOBO labeler attached to the back that must be removed to attach the one that came with your mobo. No idea why it's there - but easily removed.Read more ›
to install a drive either cd or HD you have to remove both side panels including the one with the motherboard attached so you have to pretty much unplug everything.
when setting up my new operating system and installing the driver i had to power down frequently. on the 5th time the power button became stiff and unresponsive. you have to keep wiggling it while pressing the button in to turn it on/off.
my kids have already destroyed the box so i can't return it but i would if i could.
don't buy this product!!
Everyone who sees the case loves it, it never gets old and its simple design never turns into an eye sore.
Also, at night it allows you to see around your house without having to turn on a light.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The case comes already assembled, and it shows really nice, this is a real attention grabber when doing custom builds and you want the hardware inside to show off. Read morePublished 15 months ago by dizzy demarie
I get lots of comments about my colorful cases. This is the 3rd clear case I have used in my builds. Fun for me, to see the way people react to all thelights and glitterPublished on February 15, 2014 by PhatSam2000
product was in good condition would recommend it to all professionals in communications ,it would surely meet their expectations ,they would love itPublished on October 13, 2013 by dianne blackman
the case itself looks awesome however the screws are very easily stripped and you have to take 4 screws out just to open up the case.Published on June 29, 2013 by Joey