Logitech 2.4 GHz Cordless Presenter (Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Long battery life
- 50 foot range
- Has volume control and integrated laser
- Launches slide show and allows escape
- Works with any PC, no software required
- Launches slide show and allows escape.
- Has volume control and integrated laser.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Logitech Professional Presenter R800, Presentation Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer Green
Logitech Spotlight Advanced Presentation Remote – Slate
Logitech Wireless Presenter R400 Presentation Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer
PISEN Wireless Presenter Rechargeable RF 2.4GHz USB PowerPoint PPT Clicker Presentation Remote Control with Mouse Mode and 2500mAh Emergency Power Bank
Dinofire Wireless Presenter with Green Light, Rechargeable PowerPoint Clicker Presentation Presenter Remote Laser Pointer, Support Hyperlink
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||ELECTRO TRADING||Shades Galore||PISEN DIRECT||DinoFire-Direct|
Focuses easily on your presentation. Easy to adjust. Gives automatic two and five minute vibration warnings. You can launch a slideshow and escape. Allows you to black out the screen. It has volume control. Integrated Laser. Plug and Play with any PC. - no Software.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer The Logitech Cordless 2.4 GHz Presenter helps you focus on connecting with your audience, not your computer. Take advantage of its 50-foot range to control your presentations while moving around an auditorium with confidence. A built-in LCD timer with vibration alerts at five and two minutes helps you effectively manage your time.
The Presenter's extended 50-foot range lets you move around with confidence.
No software is required -- just plug it in and it works. The built-in controls for ‘Launch Slideshow´, ‘Slide Forward´, ‘Slide Back´, ‘Black Screen´ and ‘Volume´ put the most-needed presentation tools in the palm of your hand. There´s even an integrated laser pointer to help you emphasize your key messages.
|Volume Control||Storable Receiver||Laser Pointer|
- Total Power Management
Battery life of up to six months
LCD battery status indicator
Convenient On/Off switch for total control
- Travels anywhere
Includes a storable receiver and carrying case.
- Plug and play
No software is required for your Windows-based PC -- just plug it in and start enjoying mobile freedom for your presentations.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This unit does the following:
- start presentation/exit presentation
- black out the screen (good for when you want to have people focus their attention on you instead of the slides)
- forward/back, to navigate through slides
- volume control
- laser pointer
- time limit notification (warnings at 5 mins and 2 mins)
- Also comes with a compact fabric case.
Contrary to what a previous reviewer stated, this receiver is NOT a USB bluetooth receiver. It is only USB, and transmits at a 2.4 GHz frequency.
As some others have stated, this is NOT a mouse. The more expensive Logitech Presenter (that costs over $150) can double as a mouse.
I have only utilized the Presenter with PowerPoint. I do not know if it is compatible with other presentation software.
- The buttons are well positioned making it very easy to learn.
- very light, fits comfortably in hand
- the usb receiver is compact, and can be stored within the Presenter. I like the fact that it is so compact because on certain laptops, the USB slots are stacked on top of one another. With some other over-sized USB cords/receivers, it can cause trouble connecting both simultaneously. The compactness of the receiver is perfect!
- battery indicator
- comes with batteries
- the laser pointer can double as a toy to play with a cat. my cat chases the red laserbeam all around the room. who knew the Presenter could be so much fun? :)
- time limit notifications can only be increased in 5 minute increments.
- the USB receiver can easily be put into the Presenter in the wrong way, making it somewhat difficult to take out.
- did not work on a couple older laptops. They were both running WinXP. However, these could be isolated incidents.
- Took at least 30 seconds on new systems for the Presenter to be recognized and set up.
- No resume feature
- The fabric case should have come with a belt clip
I took the Logitech Presenter to class, and fellow classmates loved it so much they all wanted to use it. They were able to learn it on the fly. This unit is money well spent!
-Reasonably strong pointer - strong for a presenter
-Requires standard batteries not button cell
-Not too many buttons
-On/Off switch - my previous one turned off whenever the USB adapter was plugged into it's base
-When the batteries run low, the pointer begins to blink, battery replacement resolves - this is a problem since the on/off switch and I aren't a good match
-Timer is poorly designed.
-the buttons are a tad too close to one another - too easy to change slide when using the pointer (and I have small hands)
Timer issues: The timer only moves up in 5 minute intervals until you hit 1 hour when it moves up in 10 minute intervals. To set a timer for my 1 hour 15 minute class (e.g. a 3 unit class on a Tues/Thurs schedule), I have to set the timer 5 minutes (exactly) before class actually starts (for 1h 20 min). The timer cannot be preset and paused until ready to begin, which is ridiculous. When time is out, the timer completely resets to 0 rather than hold the setting in memory unless you manually clear.
I still like the buzzer, and I deal with the timer daily. I have a very expensive pointer that I have stopped using altogether, so that is something to be said for this presenter. Although it's flawed, it is a very useful feature, so I would hesitantly recommend this presenter with the above caveats.
Update: I have fully replaced this remote with Logitech Wireless Presenter R400, which has a sleeker feel to it (but not timer). I have also heard from another Amazon reviewer that the timer on the Logitech Professional Presenter R800 works in 1 minute increments. Assuming this is true and since it is the big brother of the very lovely R400, I would recommend the R800 over this remote.