Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Logitech G35 7.1-Channel Surround Sound Gaming Headset
|Price:||$132.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatibility: Works with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista, Windows XP
- 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby technology delivers a detailed soundfield ¿ hear your enemies before they see you.
- Three swappable headband pads let you choose the best fit, for long-lasting comfort.
- Three customizable G keys give you one-touch command over music, chat clients and more.
- On-ear audio controls provide quick access to volume, microphone mute, and surround sound adjustments.
- Adjustable, noise-canceling microphone focuses on your voice and reduces background noise.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset
Winning comfort and customization, powered by Dolby Headphone
G35 delivers immersive 7.1-channel surround sound and a winning mix of play-all-night comfort and power-at-your-fingertips customization. With swappable headband pads, programmable G-keys and crystal clear USB audio, victory never felt or sounded so good.
* Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software to be enabled and are not supported on Mac, Linux and earlier Windows operating systems. Logitech Gaming Software is available at our official website.
- Dolby 7.1 surround sound
- 3 customizable G-keys*
- 3 swappable headband pads
- Full-speed USB audio
- Folding noise-canceling mic with auto mute.
- Microphone mute light
- On-ear audio controls
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Visa.
Dolby headphone 7.1 surround sound
Hear what you can’t see from up to seven discrete channels of audio data plus the Low Frequency Effects (LFE) channel—known as 7.1 surround sound. Dolby Headphone software perceptually positions each channel in the correct location to reproduce multi-channel content the way developers intended.
Three programmable G-Keys
You’ve got one-touch control over in-game elements like music, hot key macros and more with one-touch. G-keys are conveniently located on the left ear cup for easy access. Customize G-keys with easy-to-use Logitech Gaming Software.*
Padded comfort. Perfect fit.
Three swappable pads—thin, thick and contoured—let you personalize the headband for your most comfortable fit.
Full-speed, all-digital USB
In-game sound isn’t an effect. It’s a critical component of game play. Our USB headphones surround you with aural information. The sound is crisp and clear, and the jack on your sound card stays open for desktop speakers.
Quick-access on-ear audio controls
Keep your head in the game. Intuitive, no-look controls mean you can quickly adjust volume or surround sound and mute the microphone.
Noise-cancelling mic with mute light
Be heard loud and clear without the distraction of background noise. The mic picks up only your voice. Rotate the mic boom up and out of the way to mute. A glowing red indicator light provides a visual cue to your audio status and keeps you informed when the mic is muted.
What you need:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
- USB port
- Internet connection for optional software download*
* Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software to be enabled and are not supported on Mac, Linux and earlier Windows-based operating systems. Logitech Gaming Software is available at our official website.
What's in the box?
- 3 headband pads
- User documents
|Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset||Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset||Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset||Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset|
|Highlight||Gaming audio essentials||USB Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound||USB Dolby 7.1 surround sound plus customizable on-ear audio command keys||Wireless Dolby 7.1 surround sound plus customizable on-ear audio command keys|
|Corded USB connection||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Analog 3.5 mm jacks||✓||✓||-||-|
|Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Noise cancelling boom mic||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Volume + mute controls||On-cable controls||On-cable controls||On-ear controls||On-ear controls|
|Programmable G-keys (one-touch command of music, chat and more)||-||-||✓||✓|
Compare to similar items
This item Logitech G35 7.1-Channel Surround Sound Gaming Headset
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Buysmart(2nd day shipping available)||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.3 x 5.7 x 0.51 in||3.74 x 8.82 x 8.82 in||10.75 x 9.5 x 3 in||4.72 x 6.69 x 2.76 in||9.06 x 4.21 x 7.8 in||9.3 x 4.4 x 9.6 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||1.8 lbs||0.61 lb||0.77 lb||0.56 lb||2.64 lbs|
LOGITECH G35 PC/GAMING HEADSETS
Top customer reviews
If it weren't for the design flaw, the G35 would've been the last headset I ever bought. Previously used the G430s, which is a great set, but nothing compared to the G35's sound and comfort. The blame could also be thrown on my fat head being too big for this headset; have a friend who uses the G35 and has had no issue whatsoever for about a year.
- Great sound
- Simple and easy software
- Very clear mic
- Cord is long enough without being in the way (and made with braided cloth, more for form than function)
- Extremely frail
- Won't last more than about a month.
-The clearest microphone I've ever heard on a headset, and even an option in the logitech software to reduce background noise in real time while using the headset, which works just amazingly.
- Very good sound quality
- Dolby 7.1 surround sound works fantastically
- Logitech software worked well for me when using the device
- THE WORST PART OF THIS HEADSET IS that whenever you have the microphone active, like if you're in a skype call with the headset connected, even if you're not currently talking, there is a hissing sound constantly emitted from the left ear cup. It is no coincidence that this is the same side the microphone is on. It isn't horribly loud, but is definitely noticeable even when you have music or in game sounds playing at the same time. It's worth noting that if you aren't connected to any voice chat and do not have the microphone active, such as watching a movie, it does not emit any hiss. This problem is what killed the headset for me. I would have been mostly happy with my purchase otherwise.
- The headset isn't terribly uncomfortable either but it is noticeably less comfortable than several other headsets I've owned. They have a distinct stiffness.
- The well known cracking problem that could very well be a problem to most consumers.
Most recent customer reviews
My first set I had for years, the cheap leather on the pads was all gone from me using them so much.Read more