Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech G35 7.1-Channel Surround Sound Gaming Hea..." and save 56% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Logitech G35 7.1-Channel Surround Sound Gaming Headset
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatibility: Works with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista, Windows XP
- 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby technology delivers a detailed soundfield ¿ hear your enemies before they see you.
- Three swappable headband pads let you choose the best fit, for long-lasting comfort.
- Three customizable G keys give you one-touch command over music, chat clients and more.
- On-ear audio controls provide quick access to volume, microphone mute, and surround sound adjustments.
- Adjustable, noise-canceling microphone focuses on your voice and reduces background noise.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset
Winning comfort and customization, powered by Dolby Headphone
G35 delivers immersive 7.1-channel surround sound and a winning mix of play-all-night comfort and power-at-your-fingertips customization. With swappable headband pads, programmable G-keys and crystal clear USB audio, victory never felt or sounded so good.
* Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software to be enabled and are not supported on Mac, Linux and earlier Windows operating systems. Logitech Gaming Software is available at our official website.
- Dolby 7.1 surround sound
- 3 customizable G-keys*
- 3 swappable headband pads
- Full-speed USB audio
- Folding noise-canceling mic with auto mute.
- Microphone mute light
- On-ear audio controls
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Visa.
Dolby headphone 7.1 surround sound
Hear what you can’t see from up to seven discrete channels of audio data plus the Low Frequency Effects (LFE) channel—known as 7.1 surround sound. Dolby Headphone software perceptually positions each channel in the correct location to reproduce multi-channel content the way developers intended.
Three programmable G-Keys
You’ve got one-touch control over in-game elements like music, hot key macros and more with one-touch. G-keys are conveniently located on the left ear cup for easy access. Customize G-keys with easy-to-use Logitech Gaming Software.*
Padded comfort. Perfect fit.
Three swappable pads—thin, thick and contoured—let you personalize the headband for your most comfortable fit.
Full-speed, all-digital USB
In-game sound isn’t an effect. It’s a critical component of game play. Our USB headphones surround you with aural information. The sound is crisp and clear, and the jack on your sound card stays open for desktop speakers.
Quick-access on-ear audio controls
Keep your head in the game. Intuitive, no-look controls mean you can quickly adjust volume or surround sound and mute the microphone.
Noise-cancelling mic with mute light
Be heard loud and clear without the distraction of background noise. The mic picks up only your voice. Rotate the mic boom up and out of the way to mute. A glowing red indicator light provides a visual cue to your audio status and keeps you informed when the mic is muted.
What you need:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
- USB port
- Internet connection for optional software download*
* Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software to be enabled and are not supported on Mac, Linux and earlier Windows-based operating systems. Logitech Gaming Software is available at our official website.
What's in the box?
- 3 headband pads
- User documents
Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset
Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset
Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset
|Highlight||Gaming audio essentials||USB Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound||USB Dolby 7.1 surround sound plus customizable on-ear audio command keys||Wireless Dolby 7.1 surround sound plus customizable on-ear audio command keys|
|Corded USB connection||-||✔||✔||✔|
|Analog 3.5 mm jacks||✔||✔||-||-|
|Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound||-||✔||✔||✔|
|Noise cancelling boom mic||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Volume + mute controls||On-cable controls||On-cable controls||On-ear controls||On-ear controls|
|Programmable G-keys (one-touch command of music, chat and more)||-||-||✔||✔|
Compare with similar items
Logitech 981-000541 G230 Stereo Gaming Headset with Mic
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound, Wireless Headphones with Microphone
HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset for PC, Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, Nintendo Switch (HX-HSCS-BK/NA)
G430 Gaming Headset - Black
CORSAIR VOID PRO RGB USB Gaming Headset - Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Headphones for PC - Discord Certified - 50mm Drivers - Carbon
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||shortpancho||Amazon.com||Lightning-Daily-Deals||Amazon.com||Toner Jungle||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.3 x 5.7 x 0.51 in||8.98 x 9.84 x 4.33 in||8.98 x 9.84 x 4.33 in||10.75 x 9.5 x 3 in||8.66 x 9.84 x 3.94 in||3.93 x 8.07 x 7.52 in|
LOGITECH G35 PC/GAMING HEADSETS
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used my headset for about a month and a half when I noticed a buzzing/ringing noise every time my mic was enabled. I contacted customer support and after some troubleshooting, they approved an RMA and I had another headset within about a week. For whatever reason, they couldn't replace the G35, so they sent me a G633 instead. No problems with the replacement and I received a free upgrade. I know it's not a typical experience, but the speed and pleasantness of the customer service was enough to keep this at a 5 star rating.
All of these design flaws are, in my professional opinion, absolutely on purpose. They know from their QC testing that there is some average lifespan of 8 months or whatever and designed it this way ON PURPOSE so when it breaks you will come crawling back to the market and have to buy another headset; possibly from them again. The part that I 3D printed has held up wonderfully and shows zero signs of wear after several months of continuous use. If I can design a half-assed 3D printed part in my garage that works and holds up perfectly but the engineers at Logitech cannot well... there's something wrong with that picture isn't there? So I'll leave you with a quote, as Marco "The Robot" Rubio would put it: "Let me dispel the notion that Logitech doesn't know what it's doing; Logitech knows exactly what it is doing."
-The clearest microphone I've ever heard on a headset, and even an option in the logitech software to reduce background noise in real time while using the headset, which works just amazingly.
- Very good sound quality
- Dolby 7.1 surround sound works fantastically
- Logitech software worked well for me when using the device
- THE WORST PART OF THIS HEADSET IS that whenever you have the microphone active, like if you're in a skype call with the headset connected, even if you're not currently talking, there is a hissing sound constantly emitted from the left ear cup. It is no coincidence that this is the same side the microphone is on. It isn't horribly loud, but is definitely noticeable even when you have music or in game sounds playing at the same time. It's worth noting that if you aren't connected to any voice chat and do not have the microphone active, such as watching a movie, it does not emit any hiss. This problem is what killed the headset for me. I would have been mostly happy with my purchase otherwise.
- The headset isn't terribly uncomfortable either but it is noticeably less comfortable than several other headsets I've owned. They have a distinct stiffness.
- The well known cracking problem that could very well be a problem to most consumers.
Most recent customer reviews
Why I don't like:
* Sound is too quiet
* Cord way too easy to tangle, is unusable now/constantly...Read more