Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech G35 7.1-Channel Surround Sound Gaming Hea..." and save 46% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- SquareTrade award-winning service is there when you need it, 24/7
- Fast repairs or replacements get you up and running as quickly as possible
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
Logitech G35 7.1-Channel Surround Sound Gaming Headset
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatibility: Works with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista, Windows XP
- 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby technology delivers a detailed soundfield ¿ hear your enemies before they see you.
- Three swappable headband pads let you choose the best fit, for long-lasting comfort.
- Three customizable G keys give you one-touch command over music, chat clients and more.
- On-ear audio controls provide quick access to volume, microphone mute, and surround sound adjustments.
- Adjustable, noise-canceling microphone focuses on your voice and reduces background noise.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset
Winning comfort and customization, powered by Dolby Headphone
G35 delivers immersive 7.1-channel surround sound and a winning mix of play-all-night comfort and power-at-your-fingertips customization. With swappable headband pads, programmable G-keys and crystal clear USB audio, victory never felt or sounded so good.
* Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software to be enabled and are not supported on Mac, Linux and earlier Windows operating systems. Logitech Gaming Software is available at our official website.
- Dolby 7.1 surround sound
- 3 customizable G-keys*
- 3 swappable headband pads
- Full-speed USB audio
- Folding noise-canceling mic with auto mute.
- Microphone mute light
- On-ear audio controls
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Visa.
Dolby headphone 7.1 surround sound
Hear what you can’t see from up to seven discrete channels of audio data plus the Low Frequency Effects (LFE) channel—known as 7.1 surround sound. Dolby Headphone software perceptually positions each channel in the correct location to reproduce multi-channel content the way developers intended.
Three programmable G-Keys
You’ve got one-touch control over in-game elements like music, hot key macros and more with one-touch. G-keys are conveniently located on the left ear cup for easy access. Customize G-keys with easy-to-use Logitech Gaming Software.*
Padded comfort. Perfect fit.
Three swappable pads—thin, thick and contoured—let you personalize the headband for your most comfortable fit.
Full-speed, all-digital USB
In-game sound isn’t an effect. It’s a critical component of game play. Our USB headphones surround you with aural information. The sound is crisp and clear, and the jack on your sound card stays open for desktop speakers.
Quick-access on-ear audio controls
Keep your head in the game. Intuitive, no-look controls mean you can quickly adjust volume or surround sound and mute the microphone.
Noise-cancelling mic with mute light
Be heard loud and clear without the distraction of background noise. The mic picks up only your voice. Rotate the mic boom up and out of the way to mute. A glowing red indicator light provides a visual cue to your audio status and keeps you informed when the mic is muted.
What you need:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
- USB port
- Internet connection for optional software download*
* Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software to be enabled and are not supported on Mac, Linux and earlier Windows-based operating systems. Logitech Gaming Software is available at our official website.
What's in the box?
- 3 headband pads
- User documents
|Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset||Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset||Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset||Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset|
|Highlight||Gaming audio essentials||USB Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound||USB Dolby 7.1 surround sound plus customizable on-ear audio command keys||Wireless Dolby 7.1 surround sound plus customizable on-ear audio command keys|
|Corded USB connection||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Analog 3.5 mm jacks||✓||✓||-||-|
|Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Noise cancelling boom mic||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Volume + mute controls||On-cable controls||On-cable controls||On-ear controls||On-ear controls|
|Programmable G-keys (one-touch command of music, chat and more)||-||-||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
LOGITECH G35 PC/GAMING HEADSETS
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If it weren't for the design flaw, the G35 would've been the last headset I ever bought. Previously used the G430s, which is a great set, but nothing compared to the G35's sound and comfort. The blame could also be thrown on my fat head being too big for this headset; have a friend who uses the G35 and has had no issue whatsoever for about a year.
- Great sound
- Simple and easy software
- Very clear mic
- Cord is long enough without being in the way (and made with braided cloth, more for form than function)
- Extremely frail
- Won't last more than about a month.
With that said, if you're still interested in buying this, or any other Logitech product, be aware that there was a partnership between Screaming Bee and Logitech that provided additional functionality, such as 3d surround sound, and voice morphing. Logitech did not pursue extending the partnership with Screaming Bee, and has thus removed the functionality of surround sound. This is a key feature of the G35, and is probably the biggest reason anyone would buy them, but buyer beware - Logitech has removed from its drivers the ability to enable surround, and voice morphing, however it still advertises that it contains these features, even years after the contract ended.
Unfortunately, Logitech has gone downhill, (likely) in an effort to increase profits, and reduce costs. Logitech did not used to operate this way, at one time they were, in my opinion, the best accessory manufacturer.
My first set I had for years, the cheap leather on the pads was all gone from me using them so much. My problem became they would stop working from time to time and required me to unplug and plug them back into my computer. This was fine for awhile until the pads became unwearable. Having faith in logitech's products i ordered the same headset again and almost immediately the sound issues started again. The left side will completely cut out, until you reset the headset; the mic will stop working, until you reset the headset; it will stop producing sound altogether until you reset the headset. If my tower wasn't sitting next to me on it's own desk this would be a royal PITA to deal with.
When i bought my original set there was talk of a weak point of construction at the ear pad to the headband but in both sets i own i never had an issue.