Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
|Price:||$248.49 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Interchangeable grips
- Ultra gaming-grade precision
- Plug-and-play performance
- Weight tuning system
- Custom-color LED display
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Hardware Interface||usb||radio frequency||usb||usb3.0|
|Battery Description||Information not provided||AA||Information not provided||AA|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Tune for the way you play.
The G9 Laser Mouse is built with advanced customization technology so you can tune your mouse for your playing style. It comes with two interchangeable grips from which to choose for your preferred comfort. A 3200 dpi full-speed USB laser engine with adjustable dpi, as well as onboard memory that stores up to 5 mouse setting profiles, give you the most advanced performance. For more control, the G9’s weight tuning system allows you to add up to 28 grams of additional weight, while the exclusive MicroGear™ Scroll Wheel lets you switch between modes -- click-to-click and hyper-fast scrolling. Finally, custom-color LEDs let you customize the G9 look for a mouse that’s all your own.
|Interchangeable Grips |
The G9 comes with Wide Load and Precision grips to get a fit and feel that’s best for the way you play. Wide Load's soft satin feel and fuller shape offer extra comfort. Precision Grip's DryGrip technology plus compact shape give the utmost in fingertip control.
|Ultra Gaming-Grade Precision |
Get uncompromised speed and accuracy from a high-performance Gaming-Grade Laser Engine (adjustable 200 dpi - 3200 dpi) and Full-Speed USB (up to 1000 reports/second).
|Plug-and-Play Performance |
The G9 performs wherever you go, even without software. Keep up to 5 mouse setting profiles (including keyboard macros, dpi settings, and LED color) stored directly in on-board memory.
|Weight Tuning System |
Prefer a heavier or lighter mouse? Use the weight cartridge and up to 28 grams of metal weights to customize your G9 for a personalized feel.
|Custom-Color LED Display |
The G9's LED display lights up to show your mouse dpi and profile settings. Choose the color of your LEDs from hundreds of options on a broad color spectrum.
|MicroGear™ Precision Scroll Wheel |
Logitech's exclusive MicroGear™ Scroll Wheel's precise click-to-click scrolling is perfect for weapon selection. Or switch modes for frictionless Hyper-Fast scrolling.
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista™
- USB port
- Resolution: 200–3200 dpi (user-selectable)
- Image processing: 6.4 megapixels/second
- Maximum acceleration: 20 G
- Maximum speed: 45–65 inches/second (depending on surface)
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: Up to 1000 reports/second
- Sleep mode: Disabled
- Dynamic coefficient of friction (k): .09**
- Static coefficient of friction (s): .14**
- Tuning weight: Up to 28 grams
- Mouse buttons (left/right): 8 million clicks
- Mouse feet: 250 kilometers
- Logitech® G9 Laser Mouse
- Two custom grips (Wide Load and Precision)
- Adjustable weight cartridge
- Tuning weights and case
- User guide
- 3-year limited warranty
Top Customer Reviews
The G9 is the perfect combination of the old G5 (precision, accuracy and on-the-fly resolution adjustments) and the MX revolution (with that killer mouse wheel), stuffed into in a customizable, comfortable and easy to control form factor.
- I really like the new weight style much better than the G5. The weight "tray" is hidden under the grip so there is no way it can just pop out like on the previous generation mouse. For me, a properly weighted mouse is key in FPS. Too light and you are all over the screen. Too heavy and you are too late.
- Not only can you change the weights, but you can also change the grips to suit your playing style and the color of the LED indicators. I prefer the Wide Load grip for my big hands and the blue LEDs to match my Microsoft Reclusa Gaming Keyboard (Black).
- As long as you are a "righty", it's very comfortable, even after some marathoning. Like all previous Logitech mice I've owned, ergonomics and comfort are never lost in the design.
- Another great addition is the ability to save up to 5 profiles to the mouse's internal memory. No drivers or software needed to load up your custom mouse settings. There is a switch on the bottom that lets you toggle through your profiles. Perfect for LAN parties when you might not be gaming on your own rig.
- Scrolling with the Micro Gear is a blast when not gaming.Read more ›
Installing the mouse is easy and very "plug and play." I've tested the mouse on several systems and had luck getting it to work without the additional software. If you want to access the customizations and extra features, you will need to install the Setpoint software. This software draws complaints because of it's limited options and automatic installation of unneeded processes.
Customizing the mouse's buttons and creating profiles are both easy. The limited buttons, including the lack of midline buttons, somewhat limit the number of functions you can add to it. In addition, there is no left-handed option for this mouse.
This mouse's only real competition is the Microsoft Sidewinder gaming mouse. Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse The G9, while not perfect, blows the Sidewinder away with a nicer look, better feel and high-end performance. As you might expect, it also costs more.Read more ›
Note: As you can tell by the picture this is a corded mouse and not wireless.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Been using this mouse for well over 6 years now. Still kicking at 100%, although I might consider replacing the teflon pads soon. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Writing to pay homage to this mouse. I bought this mouse when it first came out in 2007. I am still currently using it up until today - which I have bought another mouse to replace... Read morePublished 1 month ago by RunningPenguin
Still rocking this mouse years later. Best gaming mouse I have ever owned.Published 14 months ago by Brian
One of my favorite mice I've ever had. The middle scroll wheel was very sturdy and never wore out. I kept this mouse for 2-3 years, it never wore out but the outside cover did. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Charles Guffey
I liked this mouse when it arrived it was way more than I wanted but I built my badass computer only 3 years ago and the cord is bent in the back and I have not caused any harm to... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Kalvin Wilson
After three of them, I finally gave up and went wireless. Wireless isn't as good for gaming but, I was tired of having to replace them because the cord breaks down right at the... Read morePublished on July 1, 2014 by TShip