Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on February 19, 2013
My wireless mouse that I lugged around with my laptop had problems that new batteries would not solve. I resolved to buy a corded mouse instead, since the touchpads on all but the highest end systems are utter crap.

What I needed was a simple corded mouse that had the basic features of 1. pointing and 2. clicking. I don't need fancy management software, programmable buttons, etc. I just need to point and click. This mouse works great. Plus at this price point if it gets crushed in my laptop bag, it's not like a wasted $100 on an ultra super mega mouse with 8 programmable buttons and 12 sensors for precise movement or whatever.

If you need a fancy mouse, look elsewhere. If you need basic mouse functionality at a price where it doesn't matter if your toddler uses it as a teething ring, it is perfect.
on June 3, 2014
My wife spilled coffee on my earlier one so I got a replacement.

With two buttons and a center wheel, this optical mouse has plenty to offer. The red optical light tracks pixel by pixel, and finding the proper place on the screen is a breeze. The two buttons are secure with an audible "click" you can hear. The wheel tilts left and right for added capabilities.

Logitech makes quality computer equipment, and this is no exception. I bought an additional one as back up, not that I'm expecting it to die, but because I see a time when wired mice will no longer be made, and I prefer them to the wireless models.
on January 24, 2015
I bought this mouse in later 2012 and it worked incredibly well during 2 years of being thrown around, dropped, sat on and even chewed by a dog. The shell itself is solid and well built, none of the plastic creaks or moves like you'd find on something cheaper. The scroll wheel is made of a good, comfortable feeling rubber and features left and right scrolling, along with the traditional up and down.

It's a nice size and fits perfectly in the hand, the left and right buttons are contoured slightly, allowing your fingers to rest in them. The mouse isn't too heavy, nor is it too light.

Pros:
+Cheap
+Great build quality
+Good, comfortable size

Cons:
- Only real issue I had with this mouse was the USB cable. It's not reinforced where it comes out of the chassis, and this was what caused it to fail in the end.

Conclusion: Absolutely buy this mouse. It's no frills, good quality, cheap price, and great durability.
on March 8, 2014
I ordered the M110 but I received the M100 which was a big disappointment because I decided to splurge and spend the extra $3 this year, lol... I contacted Amazon support and maybe they will refund the $2.91 because it really isn't worth sending it back. Besides, I opened the package before I realized I received the wrong item.

At any rate, my Logitech M100 lasted about a year before it started double clicking when I only single clicked.

All in all, I'd say the Logitech M100 and/or the M110 are both about the best bang for your buck. Warranty says 3 years but I usually have to replace mine about about once a year. I wish I had the M110 side-to-side scrolling this time around but I probably won't miss what I didn't have before.

Edit: Just got an email from Amazon and they offered me a 30% discount. At least that's something. :)
on November 22, 2012
I use iMac 21.5 inch 2009 late edition and installed 10.8 (mountain lion). I hate both magic mouse and mighty mouse. Magic mouse is wireless that uses too much battery power and aluminum cover that fell off after a few months of usage. Mighty mouse is wired but it's too light and the scroll ball is very easily damaged. I have been looking for a white color mouse that is compatible with my computer. This mouse does that trick. Problem with mighty mouse is that second button sometimes doesn't work and magic mouse is hard to use the second button. However, you won't have this problem with Logitech mouse. Plus it's about the same size as those Apple mice. The only complaint I have is that scrolling is less smoothing, but you could get used to it in time.
on February 16, 2013
Mouse is a nice size and responds well to movement; however, the buttons are so sensitive to touch that you could not lay your finger on a button while using the mouse with out it actuating. This caused much frustration when editing pictures as the slightest touch would result in having to do work over. It also is very uncomfortable to hold your fingers in the air above the mouse while moving it by gripping the sides.

On the bright side, I took the mouse apart and glued two small pieces of a rubber band under the two parts of the top that flex to actuate the left and right click. This has added enough resistance to now allow the mouse to be held normally and to only send click commands when you want them.

With just a little design change this could be a great mouse.
on January 26, 2014
I have been using this exact same model of Logitech mouse for at least 15 years, and have bought at least a dozen. It is lightweight, accurate, responsive, glides smoothly, and feels wonderful in my hand. I find lasers more finicky than optical and battery types too heavy, so this is perfect. The only problem I've ever had with one is when recently one of the buttons became mostly unresponsive, but I was able to fix it by opening it up and loosening the parts a bit. The construction is so incredibly simple that it's easy to work with on the inside. This one minor inconvenience is a small thing compared to how much I love this mouse.
on October 11, 2012
I've always had good luck with Logitech mice and this one is nice too. EXCEPT, that there is a distinct difference in the amount of pressure it takes to select MB1 vs MB2. I am forever selecting MB2 by accident because it takes so little pressure to select it.

Update: Mouse died about 6 months later. Working with Logitech to try to get a replacement but an email message I was supposed to receive to send back with proof-of-purchase never came and follow-up email to the support page hasn't been responded to either. I'm beginning to wonder about Logitech's quality and support now.
on January 6, 2013
After I bought this and plugged it in, it worked flawlessly. My old mouse started double-clicking when I pressed the left button. And then I realized after I started using the new one - hey, my old mouse was just like this one with two buttons and a scroll wheel. So, I opened my old mouse, carefully removed the board, unsoldered the 4 pin switch under the wheel and the 4 pin switch under the left button and swapped them with each other since I rarely use the mouse wheel for tapping, only scrolling. Presto! - I have a new (refurbished) mouse that I will use on my next computer build. FYI - one can swap switches on your old mouse like I did and use the mouse again, like new (if your mouse starts double-clicking when you press the left mouse button).
on December 2, 2013
Do you need to use the mouse while sitting 80ft away from your computer? Are you an avid gamer that needs one of those mice (mouses?) with extra scroll wheel and buttons? If yes, than don't get this.

If all you need is a basic mouse, without all the beels and whistles, this gets the job done. Highly recommended for that purpose.

Pro top - Next time you're at the office, put a bit of masking tape over the optical sensor at the bottom of the mouse. Sit in your cubicle and watch your co-workers as hilarity ensues.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question