4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Logitech 910-001799 Wireless Trackball M570
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$35.00 (58%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- NOTE:The connector/wireless receiver is found inside the back side of the mouse.
- Trackball comfort: Sculpted shape supports your hand and stays in one place—move the cursor without moving your arm
- Work and play anywhere: Get smooth, precise cursor control wherever you use your trackball—your desk, couch, even your bed
- Logitech Unifying receiver: Connect up to six Unifying compatible devices with one tiny wireless.Long battery life: Go for up to 18 months without changing the included AA battery* (*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions) receiver that stays in your laptop.For Windows or Mac OS: Robust 2.4 GHz wireless connection lets you control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC wirelessly from up to 30 ft. away** (** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions) Please refer the User Manual before use.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.5 or later
There is a newer model of this item:
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Logitech MX ERGO Advanced Wireless Trackball for Windows PC and Mac
Hard Travel Case for Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Computer Wireless Mouse by co2CREA
ELECOM M-XT3DRBK Wireless Trackball Mouse, 6-Button with Smooth Tracking Function, Video Gaming Sensor, Black
Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse with Scroll Ring (K72337US)
Kensington Orbit Wireless Trackball Mouse (K72352US)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Hardware Connectivity||Radio Frequency||Bluetooth||—||USB||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||1.77 x 5.71 x 3.74 in||5.21 x 3.92 x 2.02 in||—||3.73 x 4.9 x 1.88 in||6 x 2 x 8 in||7 x 2 x 6 in|
|Item Weight||5.01 ounces||5.76 ounces||4.94 ounces||7.04 ounces||0.65 lb||0.6 lb|
|Movement Detection||—||—||—||trackball, optical||trackball, optical||trackball|
|Sensor Technology||Trackball||—||—||Trackball, Optical||Trackball||Trackball|
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable. Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control. Works anywhere you do—even your sofa. Powerful 30 ft. wireless range with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver. It has up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery. Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation. Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel.
From the Manufacturer
- Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control
- Works anywhere you do—even your sofa
- Powerful 30 ft. wireless range** with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver
- Up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery*
- Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation
- Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel
** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
*** Logitech SetPoint™ software is required for initial setup and is available at logitech.com/downloads.
Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
A different kind of comfort and control
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable.Download Spec Sheet
- Thumb-controlled trackball stays in one place
- No need to slide around a mouse or move your arm to move your cursor
- Sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long
Plug-and-forget Unifying receiver
- Wireless receiver is so tiny it can stay in your laptop
- Add five more Unifying-compatible devices like a wireless keyboard without multiple receivers filling up your USB ports
Power to spare
- Go for up to 18 months without a battery change
- Uses just one AA battery (included)
- Battery indicator light eliminates surprises
Work and play anywhere
- Get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball
- Works on hard tables, comfy sofas, even your leg
- Compact footprint—great for tight work spaces with limited room to use a mouse
- Advanced Logitech 2.4 GHz for fast data transmission with virtually no delays or dropouts.
- Control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC from up to 30 ft. away**
- Back/Forward buttons: Flip fast through documents, web pages and home theater PC menus
- Scroll wheel: Spin through long documents and web pages
- Programmable buttons: Customize them to help you do common tasks with one touch***
Works with:Windows-based PC:
Which Logitech Trackball Mouse Is Right For You?
|What Do You Get?|
|Wireless: The higher the signal strength, the more reliable the connection|| |
Up to 6 ft. wireless range**
Up to 30 ft. wireless range**
|Unifying Receiver: Tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop and connects multiple Unifying-compatible devices|
|Rubber Side Grips|
|Customizable Buttons for one-touch zoom and more|
|Back/Forward Buttons for quick web page navigation|
|Windows XP, 7, Vista|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. To make it 10x more ergonomic, place a wedge with a 30 degree incline under it to make it the most natural wrist angle and keep you from resting any weight on the nerves in your wrist. Experiment with different angles to find the best for you personally. I trimmed a chunk of stiff foam from some laptop packaging material, see the attached photos. This has been a HUGE benefit for my wrists and in combination with other ergonomic tweaks to my setup and regular stretching and soft tissue work has left me pain-free for some time now.
2. You'll need to clean the dust and lint from the rollers and optical sensor under the ball once a week, it takes seconds but will keep the trackball nice and responsive.
It does have some nice features with the long battery life, two scroll wheel options and wireless functionality, but these are meaningless in light of the clicker problems. Some users have posted videos / guides on the internet about how to open the mouse up and fix the issue but I don't have any intention to perform surgery on it.
Give that this isn't a one off issue and many other users have the same problem, I would not recommend buying this mouse.
UPDATE 11/29/16 - Review changed from two stars to one star: I've had to warranty this mouse twice now with Logitech - both times have been a HUGE hassle with the service representative taking almost 2 weeks to respond in some instances. The warranty process took almost 2 months each time and was not efficient. I have also recently had similar issues with the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 which randomly stops working. I've had enough of these unreliable products from Logitech and will be purchasing input devices from another manufacturer going forward.
This last M570 is the only one that did not die due to greasy ball syndrome- it is difficult to clean if the grease has been there long, the plastic softens making the ball grabby on the suspension points. At a little over 2 years, the left click key started double clicking. I have bought new balls in the past, but the whole M570 is so inexpensive now that I don't bother when soap and water doesn't fix it.
Dealing with carpel tunnel and popping ibuprophen like popcorn until retirement, my modified M570 allowed me to avoid the surgery.
Back when the old mouse's had a ball they were finicky and I was ending up with a "death grip" on it to get it to work. Your wrist was always an odd angle and flexing under load when moving the mouse.
The M570 fixed the "death grip" issue and the pictured 30 degree mounting wedge fixes the odd wrist angle issue by bringing the wrist back to neutral. This block of wood has been in use for about 15 years and 5 M570's.
Attached with foam core double stick tape the opening in the the block allows access to the switch and battery. The 4 feet on the bottom are globs of silicone (bathroom) caulk applied and then the block is set on wax paper, spaced up by sucker sticks and let dry to form the feet.
The page up and down buttons on the track ball are real handy surfing. I realized this when I had to use a mouse again, drag the arrow up and point/click the arrows at the page top was a real inconvenience.
Most recent customer reviews
Excellent response.Read more