Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech Wireless Trackball M570" and save 59% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.25. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$36.00 (60%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Trackball comfort: Sculpted shape supports your hand and stays in one place—move the cursor without moving your arm
- Work and play anywhere: Get smooth, precise cursor control wherever you use your trackball—your desk, couch, even your bed
- Logitech Unifying receiver: Connect up to six Unifying compatible devices with one tiny wireless receiver that stays in your laptop
- Long battery life: Go for up to 18 months without changing the included AA battery* (*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- For Windows or Mac OS: Robust 2.4 GHz wireless connection lets you control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC wirelessly from up to 30 ft. away** (** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions) Please refer the User Manual before use.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Hardware Connectivity||Radio Frequency||USB||USB||—||USB||Radio Frequency, USB 3.0|
|Item Dimensions||1.77 x 5.71 x 3.74 in||3.73 x 4.9 x 1.88 in||6 x 2 x 8 in||7.9 x 9.7 x 3.1 in||7 x 2 x 6 in||4.92 x 6.02 x 2.76 in|
|Item Weight||5.01 ounces||7.04 ounces||0.65 lb||1.44 lbs||0.6 lb||1.35 lbs|
|Movement Detection||—||trackball, optical||trackball, optical||optical||trackball||—|
|Sensor Technology||Trackball||Trackball, Optical||Trackball||Optical||Trackball||Trackball|
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable. Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control. Works anywhere you do—even your sofa. Powerful 30 ft. wireless range with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver. It has up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery. Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation. Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel.
From the Manufacturer
- Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control
- Works anywhere you do—even your sofa
- Powerful 30 ft. wireless range** with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver
- Up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery*
- Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation
- Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel
** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
*** Logitech SetPoint™ software is required for initial setup and is available at logitech.com/downloads.
Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
A different kind of comfort and control
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable.Download Spec Sheet
- Thumb-controlled trackball stays in one place
- No need to slide around a mouse or move your arm to move your cursor
- Sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long
Plug-and-forget Unifying receiver
- Wireless receiver is so tiny it can stay in your laptop
- Add five more Unifying-compatible devices like a wireless keyboard without multiple receivers filling up your USB ports
Power to spare
- Go for up to 18 months without a battery change
- Uses just one AA battery (included)
- Battery indicator light eliminates surprises
Work and play anywhere
- Get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball
- Works on hard tables, comfy sofas, even your leg
- Compact footprint—great for tight work spaces with limited room to use a mouse
- Advanced Logitech 2.4 GHz for fast data transmission with virtually no delays or dropouts.
- Control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC from up to 30 ft. away**
- Back/Forward buttons: Flip fast through documents, web pages and home theater PC menus
- Scroll wheel: Spin through long documents and web pages
- Programmable buttons: Customize them to help you do common tasks with one touch***
Works with:Windows-based PC:
Which Logitech Trackball Mouse Is Right For You?
|What Do You Get?|
|Wireless: The higher the signal strength, the more reliable the connection|| |
Up to 6 ft. wireless range**
Up to 30 ft. wireless range**
|Unifying Receiver: Tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop and connects multiple Unifying-compatible devices|
|Rubber Side Grips|
|Customizable Buttons for one-touch zoom and more|
|Back/Forward Buttons for quick web page navigation|
|Windows XP, 7, Vista|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. To make it 10x more ergonomic, place a wedge with a 30 degree incline under it to make it the most natural wrist angle and keep you from resting any weight on the nerves in your wrist. Experiment with different angles to find the best for you personally. I trimmed a chunk of stiff foam from some laptop packaging material, see the attached photos. This has been a HUGE benefit for my wrists and in combination with other ergonomic tweaks to my setup and regular stretching and soft tissue work has left me pain-free for some time now.
2. You'll need to clean the dust and lint from the rollers and optical sensor under the ball once a week, it takes seconds but will keep the trackball nice and responsive.
The only issues I have are the scroll wheel being very cheap and rough, then the back forward buttons are mushy. Other than that the ball rolls just fine and the mouse buttons are firm. I also like the fact that Fedora 25 has no issues using this across four monitors. Was a little nervous about getting the settings just right, but the sensitivity out the box was just right.
At first the ball movement felt rough and I contemplated returning it (felt cheap), but I pushed through and happy that I did. The blue ball gets slick the more you use it because it needs grease to freely roll. I've noticed that my movements are very precise and make much less noise (especially when not using a mouse pad).
****I highly suggest getting a wrist pad since you will be keeping your hand it one position. I picked one up with a grippy bottom for $5....well worth it.*******
We wore out earlier versions of these trackballs a few years ago (one wireless and one USB), and I tried a couple of other products (Kensington's giant ball trackball was interesting, but...), but I stayed away from this current version of the trackball until I could stand using a mouse no longer. I was concerned with reliability after the earlier versions died due to the buttons failing. But once I tried the M570, I was hooked. I've been using it (heavily) for about three years now, and it is holding up just fine. That's why I went ahead and equipped everything with these.
Most recent customer reviews