Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech 910-001799 Wireless Trackball M570" and save 66% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.72 shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Logitech 910-001799 Wireless Trackball M570
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$35.10 (59%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NOTE:The connector/wireless receiver is found inside the back side of the mouse.
- Trackball comfort: Sculpted shape supports your hand and stays in one place—move the cursor without moving your arm
- Work and play anywhere: Get smooth, precise cursor control wherever you use your trackball—your desk, couch, even your bed
- Logitech Unifying receiver: Connect up to six Unifying compatible devices with one tiny wireless.Long battery life: Go for up to 18 months without changing the included AA battery* (*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions) receiver that stays in your laptop.For Windows or Mac OS: Robust 2.4 GHz wireless connection lets you control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC wirelessly from up to 30 ft. away** (** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions) Please refer the User Manual before use.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.5 or later
There is a newer model of this item:
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of this order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases, preventing fraudulent use or reselling of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity of the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse (K72359WW)
Logitech Trackman Wheel Optical (Silver)
ELECOM M-XT3DRBK Wireless Trackball Mouse, 6-Button with Smooth Tracking Function, Video Gaming Sensor, Black
Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse with Scroll Ring (K72337US)
Kensington Orbit Wireless Trackball Mouse (K72352US)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Hardware Connectivity||Radio Frequency||Radio Frequency, USB 3.0||—||USB||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||1.77 x 5.71 x 3.74 in||4.92 x 6.02 x 2.76 in||7.9 x 9.7 x 3.1 in||3.73 x 4.9 x 1.88 in||6 x 2 x 8 in||7 x 2 x 6 in|
|Item Weight||5.01 ounces||1.35 lbs||0.85 lb||7.04 ounces||0.65 lb||0.6 lb|
|Movement Detection||—||—||optical||trackball, optical||trackball, optical||trackball|
|Sensor Technology||Trackball||Trackball||Optical||Trackball, Optical||Trackball||Trackball|
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable. Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control. Works anywhere you do—even your sofa. Powerful 30 ft. wireless range with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver. It has up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery. Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation. Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel.
From the Manufacturer
- Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control
- Works anywhere you do—even your sofa
- Powerful 30 ft. wireless range** with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver
- Up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery*
- Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation
- Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel
** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
*** Logitech SetPoint™ software is required for initial setup and is available at logitech.com/downloads.
Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
A different kind of comfort and control
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable.Download Spec Sheet
- Thumb-controlled trackball stays in one place
- No need to slide around a mouse or move your arm to move your cursor
- Sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long
Plug-and-forget Unifying receiver
- Wireless receiver is so tiny it can stay in your laptop
- Add five more Unifying-compatible devices like a wireless keyboard without multiple receivers filling up your USB ports
Power to spare
- Go for up to 18 months without a battery change
- Uses just one AA battery (included)
- Battery indicator light eliminates surprises
Work and play anywhere
- Get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball
- Works on hard tables, comfy sofas, even your leg
- Compact footprint—great for tight work spaces with limited room to use a mouse
- Advanced Logitech 2.4 GHz for fast data transmission with virtually no delays or dropouts.
- Control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC from up to 30 ft. away**
- Back/Forward buttons: Flip fast through documents, web pages and home theater PC menus
- Scroll wheel: Spin through long documents and web pages
- Programmable buttons: Customize them to help you do common tasks with one touch***
Works with:Windows-based PC:
Which Logitech Trackball Mouse Is Right For You?
|What Do You Get?|
|Wireless: The higher the signal strength, the more reliable the connection|| |
Up to 6 ft. wireless range**
Up to 30 ft. wireless range**
|Unifying Receiver: Tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop and connects multiple Unifying-compatible devices|
|Rubber Side Grips|
|Customizable Buttons for one-touch zoom and more|
|Back/Forward Buttons for quick web page navigation|
|Windows XP, 7, Vista|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. To make it 10x more ergonomic, place a wedge with a 30 degree incline under it to make it the most natural wrist angle and keep you from resting any weight on the nerves in your wrist. Experiment with different angles to find the best for you personally. I trimmed a chunk of stiff foam from some laptop packaging material, see the attached photos. This has been a HUGE benefit for my wrists and in combination with other ergonomic tweaks to my setup and regular stretching and soft tissue work has left me pain-free for some time now.
2. You'll need to clean the dust and lint from the rollers and optical sensor under the ball once a week, it takes seconds but will keep the trackball nice and responsive.
This last M570 is the only one that did not die due to greasy ball syndrome- it is difficult to clean if the grease has been there long, the plastic softens making the ball grabby on the suspension points. At a little over 2 years, the left click key started double clicking. I have bought new balls in the past, but the whole M570 is so inexpensive now that I don't bother when soap and water doesn't fix it.
Dealing with carpel tunnel and popping ibuprophen like popcorn until retirement, my modified M570 allowed me to avoid the surgery.
Back when the old mouse's had a ball they were finicky and I was ending up with a "death grip" on it to get it to work. Your wrist was always an odd angle and flexing under load when moving the mouse.
The M570 fixed the "death grip" issue and the pictured 30 degree mounting wedge fixes the odd wrist angle issue by bringing the wrist back to neutral. This block of wood has been in use for about 15 years and 5 M570's.
Attached with foam core double stick tape the opening in the the block allows access to the switch and battery. The 4 feet on the bottom are globs of silicone (bathroom) caulk applied and then the block is set on wax paper, spaced up by sucker sticks and let dry to form the feet.
The page up and down buttons on the track ball are real handy surfing. I realized this when I had to use a mouse again, drag the arrow up and point/click the arrows at the page top was a real inconvenience.
If you have never used a thumbwheel mouse, they do take some getting used to but I find they really save my wrists and are great for reducing carpal tunnel.
UPDATE 02/12/18 - No issues. Still going strong.
I also stumbled onto a solution to even further enhance its ergonomic features and minimize any discomfort from long sessions at the computer. I used a MOBI-GO! Phablet & Phone Prop/Stand to convert it into a vertical trackball! I've seen other home-built conversions but this one is so simple, elegant, and effective that it can't be beat. Combine it with a pad like the Kensington Duo Gel Mouse Pad with Wrist Rest and you're in carpal tunnel-free heaven.
I've included photos to show them all together. Check out my review at the MOBI-GO! product page for more detail.
I miss my old classic Microsoft trackball but the combination of the M570 and these enhancements allow me to spend many hours at work and play with zero discomfort.
I am buying my 4th mouse, because it starts breaking down anywhere from every 6 to 18 months. The pointer starts getting harder and harder to move. It is not a battery or dust in the rollerball issue. The one I have in my office is about 1.5 yrs old and starting to fail. The ones I have at home (which I use much less often) have been failing about 6-10 months.
I am ordering another one because unfortunately it is the only mouse my hand is comfortable with. But you suck Logitech for making a product that I have to keep buying over and over! I am guilty for wasting all this plastic!! I will register the new product this time and try to pursue repairs or replacements through the warranty...