Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech Wireless Trackball M570" and save 66% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Trackball comfort: Sculpted shape supports your hand and stays in one place—move the cursor without moving your arm
- Work and play anywhere: Get smooth, precise cursor control wherever you use your trackball—your desk, couch, even your bed
- Logitech Unifying receiver: Connect up to six Unifying compatible devices with one tiny wireless receiver that stays in your laptop
- Long battery life: Go for up to 18 months without changing the included AA battery* (*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- For Windows or Mac OS: Robust 2.4 GHz wireless connection lets you control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC wirelessly from up to 30 ft. away** (** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions) Please refer the User Manual before use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Hardware Connectivity||Radio Frequency||USB||USB||USB||Radio Frequency, USB 3.0||USB 2.0|
|Item Dimensions||1.77 x 5.71 x 3.74 in||3.73 x 4.9 x 1.88 in||6 x 2 x 8 in||7 x 2 x 6 in||4.92 x 6.02 x 2.76 in||6 x 7.9 x 1.7 in|
|Item Weight||5.01 ounces||7.04 ounces||0.65 lb||0.6 lb||1.35 lbs||0.59 lb|
|Movement Detection||Laser||trackball, optical||trackball, optical||Trackball||Trackball||Optical|
|Sensor Technology||Trackball||Trackball, Optical||Trackball, Optical||Trackball||Trackball||Trackball, Optical|
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable. Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control. Works anywhere you do—even your sofa. Powerful 30 ft. wireless range with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver. It has up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery. Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation. Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel.
From the Manufacturer
- Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control
- Works anywhere you do—even your sofa
- Powerful 30 ft. wireless range** with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver
- Up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery*
- Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation
- Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel
** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
*** Logitech SetPoint™ software is required for initial setup and is available at logitech.com/downloads.
Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
A different kind of comfort and control
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable.Download Spec Sheet
- Thumb-controlled trackball stays in one place
- No need to slide around a mouse or move your arm to move your cursor
- Sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long
Plug-and-forget Unifying receiver
- Wireless receiver is so tiny it can stay in your laptop
- Add five more Unifying-compatible devices like a wireless keyboard without multiple receivers filling up your USB ports
Power to spare
- Go for up to 18 months without a battery change
- Uses just one AA battery (included)
- Battery indicator light eliminates surprises
Work and play anywhere
- Get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball
- Works on hard tables, comfy sofas, even your leg
- Compact footprint—great for tight work spaces with limited room to use a mouse
- Advanced Logitech 2.4 GHz for fast data transmission with virtually no delays or dropouts.
- Control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC from up to 30 ft. away**
- Back/Forward buttons: Flip fast through documents, web pages and home theater PC menus
- Scroll wheel: Spin through long documents and web pages
- Programmable buttons: Customize them to help you do common tasks with one touch***
Works with:Windows-based PC:
Which Logitech Trackball Mouse Is Right For You?
|What Do You Get?|
|Wireless: The higher the signal strength, the more reliable the connection|| |
Up to 6 ft. wireless range**
Up to 30 ft. wireless range**
|Unifying Receiver: Tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop and connects multiple Unifying-compatible devices|
|Rubber Side Grips|
|Customizable Buttons for one-touch zoom and more|
|Back/Forward Buttons for quick web page navigation|
|Windows XP, 7, Vista|
Top customer reviews
1. To make it 10x more ergonomic, place a wedge with a 30 degree incline under it to make it the most natural wrist angle and keep you from resting any weight on the nerves in your wrist. Experiment with different angles to find the best for you personally. I trimmed a chunk of stiff foam from some laptop packaging material, see the attached photos. This has been a HUGE benefit for my wrists and in combination with other ergonomic tweaks to my setup and regular stretching and soft tissue work has left me pain-free for some time now.
2. You'll need to clean the dust and lint from the rollers and optical sensor under the ball once a week, it takes seconds but will keep the trackball nice and responsive.
I still have one of the original, logitech thumb trackball corded model with the red ball. Works great.
It's been around forever and is ergonomic, durable - tough as nails, I have dropped mine a few dozen times and it still works like a champ.
I have about 4 or 5 of these floating around my home and office. The logitech unifying software is great - makes pairing easy.
The range is pretty good, I can control my laptop connected to my TV about 10 ft. away. When the battery is low or there is interference this tends to drop out, however. It's too bad they are not rechargeable - but the single AA battery lasts a REALLY long time.
By far the BEST advantage of this product - and really any trackball - is not needing a motion surface.
This is great for bringing along with your laptop and not getting stuck with the dreaded built-in trackpad; and you won't have to worry about a mouse pad or surface area for a traditional mouse.
I've had mine since 2010 and have been using it every day at work. I've found that, for productivity, it beats a mouse hands down. Over the years I have had absolutely no issues with this wireless trackball and it continues to perform flawlessly. The ball tracks smoothly and evenly. But as others have mentioned, you do have to give it a cleaning every month or so as the bearings tend to trap and accumulate gunk over time. The ball can also attract and have stuck to it the errant hair strand or lint glob that will cause the movement to feel gritty or stick and skip. It is easy to clean though. Pop out the ball, give the bearing a good wiping with a microfibre cloth (or other lint free cloth) and likewise with the ball, pop the ball back in and you're golden. I've probably changed the battery twice. The size is just about right for my hand (about 8.5 inches around at the knucles) and the contours felt natural from day one with my fingers aligning right in the groves, over the buttons, and my thumb placed just right on the ball.
I've ordered a second M570 to use with my tablet PC (MSI WindPad 110W). I'm currently using a Kingston Orbit. I tried the Orbit because it was smaller than the M570 (not by much though ... those product pictures sure are deceptive). But, I just cannot get used to the position of the trackball on the Orbit. I guess I'm a thumb guy and not a finger trackballer!
2017/03/17: Logitech, if you're reading any of this at all, please consider a G version of this! If the G900 Chaos can be wireless, then we can have a G version trackball. No need to deviate too much from the design, but a free-scrolling middle button, some more programmable buttons, a gaming sensor, a spiffy RGB LED layout to sync with the rest of the G stuff, even a removable cord for charging ... I'd go for that!