Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Trackball comfort: Sculpted shape supports your hand and stays in one place—move the cursor without moving your arm
- Work and play anywhere: Get smooth, precise cursor control wherever you use your trackball—your desk, couch, even your bed
- Logitech Unifying receiver: Connect up to six Unifying compatible devices with one tiny wireless receiver that stays in your laptop
- Long battery life: Go for up to 18 months without changing the included AA battery* (*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- For Windows or Mac OS: Robust 2.4 GHz wireless connection lets you control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC wirelessly from up to 30 ft. away** (** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions) Please refer the User Manual before use.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||LWOUTLET||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Hardware Connectivity||Radio Frequency||USB||USB||—||USB||USB 3.0, Radio Frequency|
|Item Dimensions||1.77 x 5.71 x 3.74 in||3.73 x 4.9 x 1.88 in||6 x 2 x 8 in||7.9 x 9.7 x 3.1 in||7 x 2 x 6 in||4.92 x 6.02 x 2.76 in|
|Item Weight||5.01 ounces||7.04 ounces||0.65 lb||0.85 lb||0.6 lb||1.35 lbs|
|Movement Detection||—||trackball, optical||trackball, optical||optical||trackball||—|
|Sensor Technology||Trackball||Trackball, Optical||Trackball, Optical||Optical||Trackball||Trackball|
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable. Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control. Works anywhere you do—even your sofa. Powerful 30 ft. wireless range with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver. It has up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery. Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation. Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel.
From the Manufacturer
- Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control
- Works anywhere you do—even your sofa
- Powerful 30 ft. wireless range** with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver
- Up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery*
- Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation
- Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel
** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
*** Logitech SetPoint™ software is required for initial setup and is available at logitech.com/downloads.
Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
A different kind of comfort and control
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable.Download Spec Sheet
- Thumb-controlled trackball stays in one place
- No need to slide around a mouse or move your arm to move your cursor
- Sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long
Plug-and-forget Unifying receiver
- Wireless receiver is so tiny it can stay in your laptop
- Add five more Unifying-compatible devices like a wireless keyboard without multiple receivers filling up your USB ports
Power to spare
- Go for up to 18 months without a battery change
- Uses just one AA battery (included)
- Battery indicator light eliminates surprises
Work and play anywhere
- Get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball
- Works on hard tables, comfy sofas, even your leg
- Compact footprint—great for tight work spaces with limited room to use a mouse
- Advanced Logitech 2.4 GHz for fast data transmission with virtually no delays or dropouts.
- Control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC from up to 30 ft. away**
- Back/Forward buttons: Flip fast through documents, web pages and home theater PC menus
- Scroll wheel: Spin through long documents and web pages
- Programmable buttons: Customize them to help you do common tasks with one touch***
Works with:Windows-based PC:
Which Logitech Trackball Mouse Is Right For You?
|What Do You Get?|
|Wireless: The higher the signal strength, the more reliable the connection|| |
Up to 6 ft. wireless range**
Up to 30 ft. wireless range**
|Unifying Receiver: Tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop and connects multiple Unifying-compatible devices|
|Rubber Side Grips|
|Customizable Buttons for one-touch zoom and more|
|Back/Forward Buttons for quick web page navigation|
|Windows XP, 7, Vista|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. To make it 10x more ergonomic, place a wedge with a 30 degree incline under it to make it the most natural wrist angle and keep you from resting any weight on the nerves in your wrist. Experiment with different angles to find the best for you personally. I trimmed a chunk of stiff foam from some laptop packaging material, see the attached photos. This has been a HUGE benefit for my wrists and in combination with other ergonomic tweaks to my setup and regular stretching and soft tissue work has left me pain-free for some time now.
2. You'll need to clean the dust and lint from the rollers and optical sensor under the ball once a week, it takes seconds but will keep the trackball nice and responsive.
I've been using this trackball for over a year. And I still really like it. It's had the same battery in it since I first started using it and the software reports that 58 days are left. And that is with nearly daily use with 8 or more hours of use on most days.
The other thing to note is that it is occasionally necessary to remove the ball to clean the around where the ball rests inside the socket. There are 3 small "nubs" in the socket that are easily cleaned with a dry cotton swab and a puff of air. I do not consider the need to clean it as any fault of the trackball, it's just normal maintenance.
You can tell when cleaning is required if the movement of your mouse pointer becomes a little erratic or appears to "stick". To remove the ball simply push the ball out from the underside with your finger. In addition to cleaning the "nubs" I recommend wiping the ball down with a dry tissue.
I love this trackball! It is the second one I've bought. Please note the first one was bought at retail. And the price here at the time of purchase was measurably less than retail.
What I really like about this trackball is -
1) Very comfortable to use. However I find occasionally myself pressing the wrong mouse button. I believe it only a matter of getting used to it.
2) The Logitech Setpoint software isn't necessary for normal use (as a plain old point & click device). But it is worthwhile to install it. It provides a way to assign actions to the two buttons closest to the trackball. I've found those buttons very useful because you can assign different functions based upon the program that your running. For example, in my browser I've assigned the buttons to scroll to the top and bottom of the page, but in my tabbed editor I've assigned them to move forwards and backwards through the document tabs.
3) The Setpoint software shows the remaining batter life, not sure how accurate it is but it is nice to know when the battery needs replacing before it becomes an issue.
I would purchase this trackball again, and I would recommend it to friends and colleagues.
Most recent customer reviews
I have change the battery still same problem.
Dont know if it is still under warranted