|Item model number||910-002667|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.7 x 2.8 x 8.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.67 x 2.8 x 8.19 inches|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech Touch Mouse M600
|Price:||$30.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Responsive touch surface: Click, scroll and swipe by touch for more natural mouse control
- Silky-smooth scrolling: Slide your finger along the touch surface for immediate, fluid web page and document scrolling
- Comfortable, stylish design: Feels and looks good wherever you use your laptop
- Multi-device wireless receiver: Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver connects up to six compatible mice and keyboards
- Compatibility: Works with Windows 7
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
For a compact high-performance wireless mouse, check out the Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX
|Package Contents ||Works with |
Which Logitech Wireless Mouse is right for you?
|What to look for||Portable Mice||Full-Size Mice|
Wireless Mouse M305
Wireless Mouse M525
Anywhere Mouse MX
Wireless Mouse M310
Wireless Mouse M510
Touch Mouse M600
Performance Mouse MX
|Connection Strength The higher the signal strength, the more reliable your connection will be. Especially important in busy wireless environments like airports.||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Tracking Quality Look for smooth, precise cursor control. The higher the quality, the easier it is to navigate documents and web pages. The best also work on more surfaces, including glass.||High-definition optical sensor||Advanced optical sensor for multi-surface tracking||Also works on glass||Laser Sensor||Laser Sensor||Advanced optical sensor for multi-surface tracking||Also works on glass|
|Power Management Stay more productive and eliminate hassles with longer periods between battery changes or a rechargeable mouse.||1 AA battery (6 months max. battery life)||2 AA batteries (3 years max. battery life)||2 AA batteries (6 months max. battery life)||1 AA battery (12 months max. battery life)||2 AA batteries (2 years max. battery life)||2 AA batteries (6 months max. battery life)||Rechargeable|
|Wireless Receiver The receiver stays in your computer for cordless mouse control. The smaller the receiver (from standard to nano size), the more convenient it is. The Unifying receiver also lets you add compatible Unifying devices like a wireless keyboard.||Nano size receiver||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Nano size receiver||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices|
|Scrolling Performance Scroll through long documents and web pages without having to drag the scroll bar. Performance ranges from fast to hyper-fast.|
Create The Combo That Works For You
Logitech has a range of products that you can connect via a single, tiny Unifying receiver you leave plugged in to your notebook. Mix. Match. Unify. Now you can create your perfect laptop workstation, wherever you work.
Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard k800
Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard k750
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard k400
Logitech Wireless Desktop mk710
* Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Logitech Wireless Number Pad n305
Top Customer Reviews
In reality I would classify this as a hybrid touch mouse. While there are no buttons on the top surface, the mouse is not button-free - there is a single button on the underside, activated basically by pressing down on the mouse as a whole. Whether you wanted to right-click or left-click is determined by your finger's position on the surface of the mouse. This leads to a quite different, but not bad, click feel and it takes some getting used to.
Some of the best features:
- It just looks cool with the smooth surface on top and no visible buttons. People see it and are naturally curious.
- I love not needing to move my index finger to a central scroll wheel to scroll. I can just keep my finger in position on the touch surface and scroll. This is actually addicting and makes switching to a regular mouse difficult. It's what makes this mouse worthwhile.
- the scroll flow (smooth scrolling) software only works in web browsers (the 3 popular ones) but really makes scrolling smooth (kind of weird to use with a wheel mouse though!). Obviously, scrolling still works in other applications, it's just not made more smooth by that software.
- Being able to run on either one or two batteries to balance out your preference of weight vs. battery life is nice (I prefer using one).Read more ›
1) This mouse is very lightweight, even with two AA batteries installed. By contrast, the aforementioned Microsoft was bizarrely heavy with one AA and didn't glide well at all on the mouse pad. The Logitech, by contrast, glides across it like a curling stone.
2) Hand feel: Very subjective, I know. I'm used to trackballs, so this was odd for me at first. It is slung low, but has enough of an arch to it for me to be comfortable. It is also wide enough to accommodate the width of my hands (they aren't huge, BTW) and give ample room to perform touch gestures. The clear plastic coating on top is fine, and you can slide your fingers across it, but it does get an odd 'sticky' quality to it. Not like it is coated in glue, but more like the sweat or oils on my fingers are creating some traction. It doesn't effect anything, mind, you, but I did not expect it.
3) The single, physical 'click' button feels solid, and sounds quiet.
4) The accuracy is very good. In SetPoint, you can change the speed, acceleration, etc. But out of the box I had no problems or hiccups while moving the mouse and getting the pointer to go where I wanted.
5) The tiny USB has great range and connection.Read more ›
I will say that if you are one of the 18 people in the world that made a switch from Mac to PC/Windows, you should probably get this mouse, because it reminds me a lot of the way the Mac mice work (which has always driven me crazy).
1. Yes, it looks svelte and ergo and aesthetically cool (personally I could care less about that in a mouse)
2. It does include almost all the functions you need, believe it or not (excepting the middle mouse button)
3. Tracks well - I had no problems on a number of different surfaces
4. Awesome, awesome idea to be able to use one or two batteries to affect weight! Brilliant! More mice should have this possibility!
1. The surface gets tacky, even when used with clean hands...they really should upgrade the plastics used to a more residue-proof one. The biggest problem here is that when the surface is even slightly tacky, and you want to slide your finger to scroll, it jerks and stops, which is pretty annoying.
2. I am not crazy about the "push down the whole mouse" action. I just don't like the feedback it gives, and possibly causes more fatigue than simply barely having to click on a normal mouse's defined button area. Even that slight additional pressure required with the mouse makes a big difference if you computer all day.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Logitech Touch Mouse M600 is the only type I use: this purchase was my third, so I now have one to use with each of my computers (I use a mouse with laptops, too). Read morePublished 2 days ago by L Drennan
Great product.. worked as described.. Used item but in excellent condition.Published 2 months ago by Joseph W. Watson
This is a very functional mouse! I love the touch controls and the ability to turn the power off to save the battery.Published 3 months ago by R. Gordon