Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 11-20 of 6,319 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,747 reviews
on July 21, 2017
Just excellant. I'm using it with both Linux Mint and Win 10, and I bought a third for my mother to use on her Chromebox. The buttons have both a tactile and audible click, the wheel has fine detents that can just barely be felt. The wheel tilts sideways, too, being assigned to Back (tilt left) and Forward (tilt right) in Linux. I haven't tried customizing the buttons in either Linux or Win10. Their default functions were fine, right out of the box! The little LED on top turns on for only a few seconds when the mouse wakes up, then it goes out -- maybe that's the battery indication. The color and build quality is great, as with most everything that has come from Logitech.

I moved from a small Microsoft Optical 5000 corded mouse for portables to this mouse, wanting to be free of cords. The AA battery makes the Logitech heavier, but also promises a long life between replacements. I leave the mouse switched on always, and I still expect more than a year on the battery. I'm not heavy-handed, so the rubber sides give it a good, non-slip feel, while the top is ergonomic, with just enough curvature to signal that your fingers are placed such that the wheel is where you expect, making the mouse an extension of your hand.

I'm thinking of opening my laptop to embed the RF dongle inside the case, so it's not sticking out the side to catch on things. It's a small dongle, of course, but I see no reason to ever take it out, and I don't want it catching on a travel bag or (please no) breaking off if the laptop slips and falls. I think that all laptops should have a RF device (no, not a bluetooth pain) inside for cordless mice, headphones, and auxiliary speakers. Surely a software engineer can sort through the addressing and collisions.

Just one bit of advice: If you get more than one, then resist the urge to get only your favorite color. Each dongle is dedicated to its own mouse, no problem there, but you still might pick up the wrong mouse when packing your bags!
on June 24, 2017
They stopped selling the M215 so I bought this. The size and ergonomics are nearly identical. The scroll wheel is very smooth and can spin freely if you give it a good flick. This allows for faster scrolling at the expense of precision. Because the wheel doesn't have positive detents, it is difficult to scroll one line at a time. This is more of a tradeoff than a flaw.

What I don't like about this mouse is how the wheel can tilt to the left and right. The tilt buttons are extremely light and sensitive, and it's far too easy to accidentally tilt the wheel while trying to center-click (it is possible to click both at the same time). Tilting the wheel to the left is the same as hitting the Back button on your web browser. So far I have not found a way to disable this feature. It would be much better if tilting the wheel served to scroll horizontally. It is also very difficult to turn the mouse off without clicking one of the sensitive buttons. The M215 had better placement of the power switch.
on February 13, 2017
Dialing back the Wayback machine: Since the time mice came out, I've been buying Logitech. They're always reliable, comfortable and - for years now - very pretty, too. I keep a selection on hand, and not because they wear out (they're the original Energizer Bunny in that respect; they just keep going and going and going) but because they're so gorgeous! I've got a mouse to suit any mood I happen to be rocking at the time. This one, with its pink and blue explosion, will suit me when, for example, I'm feeling ebullient with the return of spring.

For my three computers (home, work and laptop), I use and love Logitech mice for their utterly reliable tech and beautiful designs. I've tried other brands through the years but never found them as well-crafted as are Logitech mice. So I'm sticking with Logitech.

Besides this mouse, those I've got on hand right now include:
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Limited Edition Artist Series - Olofsdotter (GMF-00376)
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Year of the Dragon Gold
Logitech M325 Wireless Optical Mouse with Designed-For-Web Scrolling - Freespirit 910-004160
Logitech M317 Wireless Mouse Peppermint Candy - 91
Logitech M317 Lady on the Lily Wireless Mouse - Multicolor (910-003702)
Logitech - M325 Wireless Optical Mouse - Fingerprint Flowers
on February 1, 2017
This is an excellent mouse for use with a laptop. The small transceiver barely sticks out of the side of my Lenovo laptop, so it does not catch on stuff. The mouse is very responsive and fully adjustable under Windows 7 and 10. It replaced an MS mouse that my cat killed. I was ignoring him one day while trying to get some work done, so he batted my MS mouse off of my desk and on to the hardwood floor of my office. Needless to say the MS mouse disintegrated into several pieces, the battery compartment popped open and the battery flew out. One of the top buttons had broken off. It was instantly turned into a piece of trash by my naughty cat. Even after putting the battery back in and trying to use it with only one button it was DOA. Now if kitty was only this effective with real mice. . .

As a computer consultant I have had the opportunity to use Logitech mice that my clients own. I was always impressed with their feel and responsiveness. MS used to make great mice. I used one of their Dove Bar mice for years and loved the feel of it in my hand. This mouse has a similar solid feel to it. It always works too. I hate Bluetooth mice. They are always coming unpaired or will only pair with one PC at a time. I also own a full size MS-Blue LED Bluetooth mouse and it only works with a couple of laptops that I own. Its seems to be very picky over what brand of Bluetooth chipset the laptop uses. Although this mouse uses its own proprietary transceiver, it works very reliably and from a good distance away. I have another red model that goes to my Brix mini-desktop PC. Logitech also makes excellent PC speakers.

So far my kitty has not tested this mouse yet by knocking it on to the floor and hope he never does, but it would be interesting to see if its as fragile as the MS mouse was. I don't think it is. Highly recommended!
on March 13, 2016
The good:

1. Small, portable, and feels sturdy
I bought this mouse because I wanted something that's not too bulky and portable to carry around. This fits comfortably but is a bit on the smaller side (there's room between the bottom of my palm and the back of mouse. (My hands are pretty average sized, FYI).

2. Scroll wheel is smooth
Most mouses I've used have those little clicks when using the scroll wheel that makes you scroll in increments, but this one is smooth. My manager at work has the exact same mouse and I find it hilarious how she aggressively scrolls/flies through her documents as the wheel makes this whizzing sound (this sound could be pretty loud for those who care to know).

The bad:

1. Scroll wheel is smooth
Although I've grown to like the smooth scroll wheel, it always makes me over-scroll when I'm working on something that's really zoomed-up. Scroll wheels with the little clicks actually prevent me from over-scrolling.

2. Tad glitchy
On the rare occasion, the mouse decides it doesn't want to work for me anymore and refuses to move. It's rare but happens enough for me to develop the habit of popping out the batteries and reinserting them to make this work again.

3. Thin/flimsy clicking sounds
The clicking sounds coming from this mouse are thin, high-pitched, and - dare I say - unsatisfying. I personally prefer Microsoft mouses in this aspect.

4. Non-ergonomic
This was not a factor in deducting stars because I knew this was not meant to be an extremely ergonomic mouse (plus I bought it for its portability). After months of use, I've developed pretty bad cramps which means I'm going to have to move on to an ergonomic mouse.
on April 30, 2017
I ended up ordering three of these mice in three different colors to go with two different laptops and a mini-PC. This model has an Asterisk printed on the USB transceiver, which means you can download a utility program from Logitech to allow you to reprogram it to work with a different mouse, or more than one mouse at a time, according to what a friend told me. I have not had a need for this feature, but it sounds like it could be useful to some users.

As far as the mouse goes these track very accurately. The batteries last a long time and they are reliable. They don't die if my cat knocks them off my desk on to an Oak floor. I cannot say that for a similar MS mouse that was finished-off after just one kitty attack.These mice work fine with the built-in Windows driver. I have always had good luck with Logitech products. The USB transceiver fits into a slot inside the battery compartment for safe keeping. A nice touch. I leave mine plugged into the computers most of the time. They are small enough to fit into a laptop case without interfering.
on November 3, 2016
It doesn't work :( I check support at Logitech and even that couldn't help. The computer recognizes the USB drive and the mouse will turn on ( I see from the little light on top), but the two are not communicating. I tried on several computers and double checked my USB drives were working. This was so disappointing because it is so darn cute!
I've only been using this a few days, but I love it so far! I bought it to go along with the Anker Ultra Compact Slim Profile Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac with Rechargeable 6-Month Battery (Black) so I could use my 15" MacBook Pro on mStand Laptop Stand, and the trio work great together!

This comes with the small USB connector seen in Amazon's photo, and, as you can see in one of my pics, you can also store the small doggle inside the mouse when you're not using it. It works great, and I love that it has both a scroll wheel and also right-click and left-click functionality.

I spent a lot of time looking into reviews about the various Logitech mice, and this one is definitely a bit smaller than a normal-sized mouse, but it's great for smaller hands. As you can see in the second pic I've attached, it fits nicely in the palm of your hand.

The color is also fun! So far, this has been a great buy for me, and I love how easy it makes scrolling.
review image review image
on January 25, 2016
So cute! I've been getting so many compliments at work on this mouse! I really love the Logitech mice, this is my 3rd one because I needed one for work and one for home.
review image
on June 26, 2017
I tend to really like Logitech devices. However this mouse did not come with a unifying receiver. The mouse can work with one, but I now have a dongle that doesn't work with my other devices.