Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 861 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 893 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 22, 2017
I LOVE these little mice. This is the 4th or 5th one I've purchased and they are reliable and light. The dongle stores inside the mouse and it only takes one battery to run.

They might not be for men with LARGE hands. I say that because my husband found it too small. But they've been perfect for the kids and I. And since they come in colors and with designs there's never any arguments about which mouse belongs to which child or adult.

If you want a super reliable basic mouse, and don't need a large size, you might consider this one. Only had one 'natural death' out of the 4 or 5 we've owned. Another one died, but that was only because a 200 pound man stepped on it in the dark.
on April 1, 2016
After over four years of frequent use my old Logitech Wireless Mouse was starting to poop out.
I made the mistake of ordering another brand’s Wireless Mouse because it cost a few dollars less than Logitech’s. The bargain mouse died within two weeks.

I’m very happy with my new “Vivid Violet” Wireless Mouse. It feels solid and responds well. I expect that it will holdup as well as my last Logitech mouse did.

UPDATE 10/18/16:
Still love this mouse, but the AA battery that came with it pooped out after 7 months. Replaced the dead battery with a Duracell AA, and the mouse is still working fine.
on February 29, 2016
What can I say. This is an excellent wireless mouse! Ergonomics are great. Very comfortable to hold and manipulate over extended hours of usage. I would classify it as a 3/4 sized mouse. Great Feature: LED on this mouse goes out when not being used, so you do not have to worry about turning it on/off every time you use it. Only time I turn mine off is when it gets packed for travel. Uses a single 1.5V AA battery, and it will last a long, long time. I currently have three of three of these mice. Have been using them for several years, and zero issues with any of them.

My only complaint would be these mice last so long, you will wear the feet right off of them. Logitech wants $10 plus shipping for a set of replacement feet. Awfully expensive for 4 tiny little plastic stick-on disc. Especially when the whole mouse is only $16.
on December 12, 2014
I bought this to use at the office. I can't stand wired mice, and I wanted something cheap that would hold up well. I trust Logitech products as they have never failed me before, and so far this little mouse is no exception.

I purchased it over a year ago, and it still works fine. The only reason I deducted a star is because it does sometimes stop working and I have to either turn it off and on again (yes I always try that) or if that doesn't work, remove and reinsert the battery. That usually does the trick. I think I've gone through three batteries in the year I've owned it, which I don't think is bad at all considering it I use it 40 hours a week (everyday at work). I'm also bad at remembering to turn it off over nights and weekends, so it's pretty much on all the time.

There isn't much more to say about it. All in all, it's a simple little workhorse of a mouse. Nothing fancy really going on. It's small, fits comfortably in my hand, and it's cheap. It's even comes in a variety of cute designs, if that's a priority for you. You really can't go wrong with Logitech.
I bought many of these mouse..

I have to tell you they are still great. the best everyday mouse in market..
if you have a small space and you are on the run all the time.. this mouse is great it is small but not too small.. its just perfect to fit your hand. Also it takes one battery which comes with it and last 18months or at least a year depends on how much you use it.. the bottom cover has a place where you could put the usb dongle in for travel.. its right under the cover..
the wheel makes easier web browsing.. over all for the price. GREAT MOUSE.. will buy again if need it.. I get this for everyone that needs a mouse this is probably 8th one I purchased for people that ask me which mouse to buy
on January 17, 2014
Before purchasing this mouse, I read the reviews and saw that some people were not fans of the scroll wheel, and the fact that it does not "click" as it is turned as it does on other computer mice. I looked into it some more, and read somewhere that it was designed this way, in order to scroll more smoothly though web pages as opposed to scrolling 2-3 lines at a time. I decided that this would be a nice function, so I ordered the mouse.

It arrived today, and I plugged it in (no software installation required - you just plug in the USB dongle and turn the mouse on and you're good to go), and went to one of my favorite long web pages and scrolled. And wouldn't you know it, the scroll behaved exactly the same way as it does on other mice, just without the familiar click. I opened a Word document, so see if maybe it was just the fact that Chrome doesn't support such scrolling -- no luck. Same old scroll there, too.

So don't buy this mouse if you're looking for smooth scrolling. In fact, it's just a lot easier to accidentally scroll now by brushing your finger against the scroll wheel when you just meant to click a mouse button.

Other than that, the mouse works fine -- it is a bit smaller than a standard mouse -- I don't have particularly large hands, but I end up just using my fingertips to hold it. When my fingers are on the left and right buttons, the mouse doesn't reach the palm of my hand. So if you think that may be uncomfortable for you, you may want to seek out a larger mouse.

EDIT: If you type chrome://flags into your Chrome address bar and find the "smooth scrolling" entry there, you can click Enable and then restart your browser to make this mouse work as advertised. Similarly, in Firefox, it's under Options/Advanced to turn it on. I've changed my rating from 3 stars to 4 since I can now use it as I expected when I ordered it -- it would have been nice if these instructions would have been included instead of me having to find out how to use the smooth scroll myself.
on July 29, 2013
By reading the reviews on Amazon.com, I see that the quality of mice from Microsoft has dropped in recent years, which led me to find another manufacturer. I found this mouse by Logitech. It feels good in my hand, and it works good. I like the "shorty" receiver, and I had no trouble loading drivers and installing it.

I like everything about this mouse, but there are 2 little niggling things that I'm not thrilled to death with.

1. I don't thing the web scrolling feature adds much to the usefulness of the mouse. It's there, it works, ho-hum.

2. The PC had to be booted before it would pick up the new mouse drivers. This suggests to me that you won't be able to install an operating system on cold metal using this mouse. Not a real big deal, but you'll have to bum another mouse from somewhere if you need to bring a PC up from scratch.

In any case, it's a fine mouse, the price is right, delivery is right, and there is no muss, no fuss getting it in. It probably took me a bit less than 5 minutes to get it running. If you like the web scrolling features, you'll like this mouse.

Charlie Brown
on July 18, 2016
The touchpad on my laptop suddenly broke and this mouse is a lifesaver. the middle scroll button is "clickable" which is particularly useful for some of the software I use at work and school. The mouse has a nice shape and fits well in my rather small hands. The purple color is slightly metallic and subdued. The usb connector is small and unobtrusive. The software for the mouse downloads effortlessly. There is a compartment in the bottom for the battery and it has space to hold the usb connector if needed. I've had it for about 8 months now and have had no problems.
on March 20, 2016
I needed a new mouse as my old one started having problems. I was a little worried about getting a new one as I thought maybe it was my computer. After reading other reviews, I decided on this one. It's very comfortable, great color, and works awesome! I wish I would have ordered it sooner. I love that it has the button on the bottom to turn it on and off, so I don't waste the battery life but can leave the usb plugged in while I'm not using it. I hate when I have disconnect the mouse usb all the time.
on July 15, 2017
This thing is compact and works well with my Mac Pro. After two months of use, I'd give it five stars except for one minor irritation. Every so often, the battery in rather loose-fitting battery compartment of the unit dislodges and then it stops working. A quick opening of the battery compartment and a reposition of the battery gets everything working again. Other than that, it's close to perfect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.