- Brand Name: Logitech
- Model Number: 920-000594
- Connectivity Technology: bluetooth, usb
- Keyboard Description: QWERTY
- Color: Silver
Logitech diNovo Mini Keyboard
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sold Individually
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
You're connecting your PC to your TV. You're downloading movies and watching them on your big screen.
Take control of your PC entertainment with the only palm-sized, cordless mini-keyboard optimized for the way you get your entertainment.
Convenience and Style
- PC with Windows® XP or Windows Vista®
- USB Port
- This product is compatible with PLAYSTATION®3
- 25 mm (.98-inch) dual-purpose ClickPad. Works as a touch pad and a 4-way directional pad
- Thumb-operated keypad design
- 63 backlighted keys
- Backlighting for two modes—orange for touch-pad mode, green for media-center remote mode
- Ambient light sensor measures current available light and turns off backlight, if necessary, to conserve power
- Troy gloss silver with midnight black design
- Dedicated Windows Media® Center button
- Range: up to 10 m (33 feet)
- Bluetooth® 2.0 wireless technology
- Point-to-point technology pre-paired with DiNovo Mini keyboard. (Does not act as a hub.)
- 30 days (battery life)
- Full-charge: Takes about 4 hours.
- Fast-charge: Takes about 10 minutes for 1 day of use
- 950 mAH lithium-ion battery
- Logitech® diNovo Mini™
- USB Mini-receiver
- Power adapter
- CD with software, comfort guidelines and help center
- User’s guide
- Cleaning cloth
- 3-year limited hardware warranty
- Full product support
Top Customer Reviews
Well, it just showed up today and while it's not for touchtyping or long emails I am writing this review with it from the couch.
Most of the mini keyboards on the market are still quite large and have terrible ergonomics with some awful excuse for an integrated pointing device. The DiNovo Mini is different. The keyboard is small enough to keep with your remotes without anyone knowing you have an HTPC setup. I'm so tired of having a full size DiNovo Edge with a Gyration Remote Mouse taking up a ton of room. It's great for typing a lot on but there's no where to put it, and it's awkward using a real mouse on the couch or always holding your hands in the air and flicking around to use the Gyration.
The DiNovo has excellent backlighting that only has one flaw. It makes it too hard to see the blue function keys like the ' and " but you can see all the shifted keys easily. It turns on only the trackpad backlighting when using the mouse, probably to save power but you can light up the keyboard by tapping the large function or shift keys.
The buttons are all pretty small and the media (Play,Next,etc) are a little awkward compared to using them on a Harmony remote but it's nice to have everything on one pad and not have to pick up a remote or a keyboard or a mouse to do everything.
You can alt tab, use windows keys, launch media center and 3 programmable buttons.. There's even a CTRL+ALT+DEL FN key. Now that's planning.
One other minor issue is there is no scroll wheel for internet use.Read more ›
1. Light sensing keypad is way-cool.
2. A very simple and easy set-up.
3. Keyboard is responsive and easy to use. Fat fingers wont mind it at all and it's better than using your phone when you text.
4. The rechargeable battery seems to be operating fine and has the regular long life guarantee on it which is better than using a constant stream of disposable batteries.
5. Bluetooth Dongle storage is a plus.
6. A nice device that can and will eventually put all your fancy high-end remotes out to pasture.
7. Overall, a very nice product that delivers exactly what a person is looking for in this kind of product and ahead of the curve.
This is one of Logitech's better hardware offerings as of late.
1. Loses connection frequently causing a lot of frustration and aggravation.
2. Slow response time that makes you ask yourself: `Did it lose its connection again?"
3. Connectivity is bit dodgy, obviously as it's now creeping up as the most reported problem from all the reviews.
4. The cover should flip back and out of the way, as it does get in the way and is annoying.
5. No scroll wheel -- a feature which would've made this really nice.
6. Connectivity is only at about 15-20 feet, so forget trying to cross your large Home Theatre system like I did.
These con's are all acceptable minuses for something this nice and this easy to use. I can't see going without it now.
Until this problem is fixed, I would not recommend it. Logitech support has not been helpful with this besides saying it is a "known issue".
See it in action on a mac here: [...]
I've been using this product a long time now... many others have detailed what it is and can do.... I'll give the bottom line: after getting acclimated to it and having tried many other solutions over the years... nothing is better for a media PC period....
- the size combined with trackpad placement is perfect.... thumb typing as I'm doing right now goes smoothly and shifting your thumb up to the mouse is very natural. the entire keyboard is exactly the right size for this sort of work
- the function key on both sides is genius.. holding function down enables right click, momentary arrowpad, ctrlaltdel, esc, zoom, special characters, etc. without having to switch the mode switch.. when you utilize this feature a little... this keyboard skyrockets to the top of media center keyboards....
- the trackpad sensitivity is just about right without having to fiddle
- 3 year warranty... I've had a couple of problems over the years which were honestly more my fault that logitechs... but they replaced it lickety split for me with a NEW unit.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this thing. It works perfectly with my home theatre pc. The trackpad is a great feature, and the main reason I bought it. Read morePublished 6 months ago by JR
This remote makes a media center PC possible.
Logitech usually designs products with a lot of bells and whistles that either don't quite work all the way, or the product is... Read more
I've gone through 3 of these with my HTPC. I love the layout, functionality, etc. They have no durability, and are buggy. Parts break, sometimes the mouse just stops working. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Rick Henry
It very handy it can be used on Computer, LED TV and mobile phonesPublished 15 months ago by Bader S. Alabdullah