Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,177 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,543 reviews
on February 28, 2015
- Very nice KB, very different than a Dell SK-8115 (see pics).
- I am a software dev so I do a lot of typing and have adapted to a lot of KBs, both these KBs are good but be aware of the differences. This Logitech (which I prefer) has low profile keys, short keystroke, and is quiet (not silent, but very quiet), and has a softer feel, the Dell (which I worked on for many years as well) is about the opposite, longer keystroke, not nearly as quiet (actually fairly "clackity" to use a technical term : ) ), it has a bouncy/spring back feel to it (you notice the longer keystroke and definite bounce back of the key). Anyway, it's of course your personal preference, I just wanted to pass along some observations.
- If you are on the fence then the $14 price of this Logitech (don't let the low price on this KB worry you this is a very nice KB) is much better than the $30 Dell price.
- Finally, why 4 stars instead of 5, I just could never give a Logitech product 5 stars based on their abysmal customer service over the years (cool products, terrible service).
- RE: the pics, just showing the diff design and key profiles, you can see the Dell has almost twice the stroke as the Logitech.
review image review image review image
on November 7, 2016
Bought this keyboard to be able to game at night without waking my girlfriend up. They keys are super quiet and at the same time feel almost similar to my mechanical keyboard; hence why I need a quiet keyboard for at night. It works, but I think after some time of use the keys lettering and #s will fade from use. But personally, I know the entire keyboard by heart so this is not even an issue at all. It feels exactly what a 15 dollar keyboard would feel like, cheap plastic. But so far after few days of consistent use I have not run into any problems yet. PnP drivers, and nothing about this keyboard needs addition work to set-up. Worked right out of the box, very straight forward keyboard. Average user, this works, no need to spend any more money on a keyboard for simple use.

I've always enjoyed Logitech products, they make good stuff for a nice price. My 7.1 speaker set-up is also Logitech. This is a company I always can trust to deliver "bang for your buck".
review image
on November 17, 2013
I don't know if there's something about my body chemistry or if it's just that I type _really_ hard, or that I'm on the keyboard maybe twelve hours a day, but I wear keyboards out in a few months - actually end up with the caps worn off the keys, and holes in the plastic around the arrow keys. Weird, but what can you do?

What I do is buy a lot of cheap keyboards. I'm totally over buying anything too special, since I know I'm going to say goodbye to the thing soon.

Also I hate-hate-hate these new style keyboards that have an ENTER key about the size of a dried pea - this keyboard has the good size - not to large, not too small - let's call it the "Goldilocks" Enter key.

I waited six months after buying this thing to post the review - keyboard is still going strong, although the letters are worn off some of the keycaps, and there are some indentations around the arrow keys, NOTHING has broken yet. I've had to replace the worn away letters with letters pulled from magazines and glued on with nail polish, but I sort of like that - my keyboard looks like a ransom note now...
on May 31, 2017
I am a high production typist, typing about a million and a half keystrokes every month. A good keyboard is obviously essential to me. This is the keyboard I return to again and again, buying them three at a time so as always to have a new one on hand. That might seem to be a negative -- why would I need to replace a keyboard if it is a good one? Well, it's because I need the *snap* of a good keyboard, and no keyboard at any price maintains that *snap* under the workout I give them. So when a keyboard begins to get the least bit mushy, I trade it for a new one. The low cost of the Logitech keyboard allows me to do that. The used keyboards still have years of life in them, though, for a normal user, so I pass the used ones along to students or others who need a good keyboard.

Besides the *snap*, I appreciate the way these keyboards stay put -- they don't bounce around or side, no matter how I pound them. They are lightweight and easy to pack into my laptop bag when I go to the library. They're easy to clean with a damp cloth, and either canned air or a pinpoint vacuum between the rows of keys.

And so I just ordered another three.
on April 1, 2017
It is listed as quiet, and maybe it's less noisy than other cheap keyboards, but it certainly makes a distracting noise. If you want something really silent (like so you can be on a phone call and your typing won't interfere with the call) step up to the K740 which is close to total silence and also has a lighter smoother touch than this
on December 29, 2014
The Logitech Keyboard K120 is a good plug-in keyboard for computer users who want to further distance themselves from their monitor, or for anyone who simply isn't happy with their current keyboard.

The Pros: At only $13.85, I found the price to be pretty reasonable. This is a basic keyboard, but I love it. When I type, my fingers feel good against the keyboard. The keyboard is lightweight (8 ounces), yet sturdy enough to stay in place as I type. The letters and symbols are easy to read, and the keyboard is aesthetically attractive and looks professional. Computer users who are concerned about radiation may enjoy distancing themselves from their computer. The set-up is extremely easy; I just plugged in the keyboard to my USB port, and the keyboard automatically installed to my computer within several minutes.

The Cons: New keyboards usually take a little time to get used to. At 6.1 x 17.7 x 0.9 inches, this Logitech keyboard is similar in size to the one built into my computer, yet I still needed some slight adjustment to get used to the placement and overall feel of the new keyboard. The keys are also slightly noisier than my old keyboard, which was known for being extremely quiet. Personally, I like the noisiness of the Logitech keyboard, because the sound is pleasing to my ears, but it could be a potential problem for some users. Also, something I did not think about ahead of time is that my computer keyboard lights up when I use it, which is a nice feature when writing in dark places. Although a keyboard at this price obviously does not need to light up, it is something to think about before purchasing it.

My Biggest Complaint: This keyboard occasionally loses its connection as I type. After one day of use, this has happened twice. Each time, I unplugged it from the computer, replugged it, and it started working again.
on March 23, 2015
Pros:
It's quieter than the other keyboard I had.
Keys are smooth so it's easier to type.
It looks great.
Easy to clean and spillproof. A cat already had us test that feature out.

Con:
It's slightly bigger than the normal keyboard which took up valuable space. This could be a pro or a con for other people, but for me, it's a con.
It's only been a couple of months and the letters are starting to fade away on the common letters...

All in all, this is a great keyboard, but the biggest downside are the letters fading away. I had this problem with an older logitech model keyboard where almost every letter has disappeared. I got this keyboard thinking that it wouldn't have this problem since nobody complained about it. Unfortunately, it also fades away easily. Maybe I should have painted it with clear nail polish or something...
review image
on December 1, 2015
When I wake up i usually make a boiling HOT cup of coffee and sip on it while i browse the internet for all sorts of nonsense.
This one morning while doing my usual morning routine i reached over and accidentally tipped my coffee mug over spilling onto my desk and keyboard. I was in a panic since i didn't have a spare keyboard so i quickly unplugged the keyboard wiped it down and went to my bathroom sink, turned the keyboard upside down and gave it a violent shake in the hope of removing all the coffee from inside of it. I didn't even bother to let it dry i just plugged this badboy in and to my surprise it still typed like a dream, all the keys even worked without fail. this happened again a month later and i didn't even bother to shake the coffee from it i just wiped it down and kept on typing like a champ.

TLDR: If this keyboard can survive me giving it a boiling hot Folgers coffee bath twice then it can survive anything you put it through. 5 out of 5 would spill againLogitech Keyboard K120
on October 1, 2016
One of the best basic computer keyboards out there. Responsive momentum, rebound, and clack sound when you mash the keys. This tactile and auditory feedback is sometimes taken for granted, but it makes for a rewarding typing experience. Full-sized keys with traditional key placement makes things easy to find. Compact design saves on desk space. Slip resistant rubber feet keeps the keyboard where you want it. Bright white key markings are easy to see and read even with subdued lighting.
on June 23, 2016
I had a keyboard similar to this a while back for my laptop (I'm not a fan of laptop keyboards) but after how many years of use, it finally broke so I was on a hunt for another one and I saw this and the price and I so I went for it! It was just as how I imagined it would be. I love the light clickity sounds of the keys and it was so easy to install. Just plug in, wait for your computer to install the software and poof, you're good to go. I'm actually typing on it right now and I love it! I just hope it will last just as long as my old one. It's a very standard/basic keyboard and I like it. I don't need anything fancy with lights and stuff. BUT, I do wish it came with the volume button but it's okay, I can work just fine without it. Would've been nice though! Everything works fine and so far so good!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.