Logitech 940-000151 Powershell Controller & Batteryaccs Console Style Ctlr-iphone/ipod 5
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1500 mAh Battery: Game on and on. It increases the battery capacity of iPhone 5, iPhone 5s or 5th generation iPod touch
- Supports iOS 7 and IOS 8 controller-compatible games: Works with a great selection of games. No extra software needed (Logitech link of games in the description below)
- Portable, comfortable shape: Slim, streamlined profile fits easily into your pocket for go-anywhere gaming
- Console-style controls: Precise analog game controls let you dominate your favorite mobile games
- Logitech G-U0003 Powershell Joystick Gaming Case
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A combination mobile game controller and second battery, Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery lets you play and talk and surf and shoot and play some more. Console-style analog game controls allow for more intensive, complex game play with an entire screen for viewing. A 1500 mAh battery provides for long play sessions.
From the Manufacturer
It's easy to be passionate about winning, but at Logitech, our passion is in the science that makes winning possible. We build precise gaming instruments. We advance technology so gamers can reach new levels of speed, precision, reliability and comfort. Science is our philosophy, our methodology for studying, testing, and advancing gamers' experience—in the lab and in the game.
Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery
Power your game. Power your iPhone.
Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery gives you powerful, precise console-style game controls for iOS 7 while increasing your battery capacity. Load up your favorite games and play longer and stronger with a clear view of the entire screen. It's a more intense mobile gaming experience, without your fingers in the way.
- Console-style analog controls
- Advanced battery for uninterrupted gaming
- Supports iOS 7 controller-compatible games
- Slim profile fits in pocket for immersive gaming on the go
- Comfortable rubber grip
- Allows full access to phone features during gaming
- Works with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s or 5th generation iPod touch
- Powerful, precise console-style analog controls—dominate your favorite iOS games more easily than using on-screen controls
- D-pad, shoulder triggers and button cluster move your hands away from the screen for the clearest view of the action
Integrated 1500 mAh battery
- Increases the available power capacity of iPhone 5, iPhone 5s or 5th generation iPod touch
- Allows immersive, intense gaming without straining your device's battery
- No surpises—external battery indicator shows you when power is low
- Micro-USB cable included for easy charging of both your device and PowerShell
Made for iOS 7 games
- Play groundbreaking new games and timeless classics—you’re not limited to a small selection of games targeted at one controller
- Take full advantage of iOS 7 and PowerShell's analog console-style controls
- No extra software to install—just download a favorite game and go
- Check the App Store frequently for the latest controller-compatible game releases such as Bastion, LEGO The Lord of the Rings, LIMBO, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Terraria, King of Fighters i 2012, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider, Trials Xtreme 3, Scribblenaut Remix, PAC-MAN
Slim profile for quick-draw gaming
- Lightweight, streamlined shape goes with you anywhere
- Fits easily into your pocket, bag, or backpack
Comfortable gaming grip
Contoured curves and a subtly textured soft rubber surface offer a sure—and comfortable—grip for hours of gaming.
Easily access phone features
- PowerShell adds great gaming features without stopping you from snapping pictures, making calls, or listening to music
- Your device’s volume up/down buttons, ring/silent switch, and power/sleep button also remain fully accessible
What's in the box?
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Headphone extender
- iPod touch adapter
- User documentation
What you need:
iPhone 5, iPhone 5s or iPod Touch (5th generation) with iOS 7
Top customer reviews
(. And if you don't have gba4ios google how to get it, it's easy and amazing, you don't need a jailbreak to get it but you can only get it on the gba4ios website by setting your date back to February / 18 / 2014 on your idevice after it try's to install a second time, then you open it then after opened set the date. )
Controllers Review / Features
Now I think the Moga ace would be better because it has more joysticks for games like dead trigger and other shooting games for example for looking around easier, but this is the only flaw besides what games from the iTunes App Store are compatible with it, same with the Moga. The game compatibility is not the controllers fault though, the developers of the other games need to implement compatibility with these controllers so playing these games that we download would have a real portable like psp or original game boy advanced experience.
Now the powershell is more casual for the idevice because it like blends the iPhone in with it so it's like it was manufactured just like that. It is comfort to hold in landscape and upright iPhone/iPod position and easy to use in both positions. It is a good size as well, much smaller than a psp vista except a millimeter longer so you could fit it in a normal sized pocket no problem.
Still, for a fancy battery pack, I probably got what I paid for at the $14 price range. I shudder to think that at this device's inception, there were probably people who paid the $100 full price for it, and were thus swindled out of their hard earned money. That said, I hope Logitech didn't lose any money on this device's flop: All humor aside, I'd like to think that this is Apple's failing, if the device is actually intended to be a fully functional iPhone 5s game controller, since I have owned several of Logitech's other devices which work wonderfully, and appear to be of sturdy construction. Apple's zero-configuration game controller API appears to be a few settings screens short of a usable interface for it's customers. It should, "just work" according to Apple's motto, but sadly, it "just doesn't work".
Cons: D pad and buttons are small. D Pad not quite right (don't know if its not responsive enough or too sensitive, just a bad feel)
I bought this for my jailbroken iPod to use with emulators. Some issues with certain emulators with button mapping but nothing too bad, overall its good. The DPad just doesnt feel right for some reason. I also have an old ION iCade Mobile and I tested the difference and the DPad is better on the iCade. iCade is older and still sells for about 19$. iCade only works with iPhone4 size so you have to modify the case by cutting out some of the rubber, so while heavier more expensive and you have to modify it, its actually still a better controller for emulators. The Poweshell buttons are also really small and I would have liked for them to bring them down a little bit from where they are currently sitting. If I had paid the original price of 100+ when it first came out I would have been mad. They are only 8 Dollars now with free Prime shipping and I had to give it 4 stars just because they are so cheap. You cant beat that price for a lightning connected controller that is lightweight and so easy to set up and use
Most recent customer reviews
At many games The D-Pad is almost useless you have to press all the way and with immense pressure for it to work. (which is a major drawback it not a deal killer).Read more