Logitech Webcam C210
|Price:||$39.95 + $4.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-quality video recording and video calling
- Crisp 1.3 MP photos
- Auto light correction adjusts brightness for best possible images
- Built-in noise-cancelling mic for clear conversations
- Works with Logitech VidTM HD, SkypeTM, Yahoo® Messenger, Microsoft LiveTM Messenger
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech Webcam C210
Logitech HD Webcam C310 B003LVZO8S
|Shipping||$4.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Quick N' Easy Buy||Audio Plaza||LLYtech||my Goods|
|Dimensions||8.25 inches x 6 inches x 3 inches||6 inches x 3 inches x 8.25 inches||8.25 inches x 6 inches x 3 inches||6 inches x 8.25 inches x 3 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.5 pounds||0.52 pounds||0.55 pounds||0.5 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Webcam C210
Video calling that's simple for everyone
|Package contents ||Works with |
Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Vista or Windows 7 or (32-bit or 64-bit)
|For the best video calling experience, we suggest: |
Which Logitech HD Webcam is right for you?
|What to look for||Standard Webcam||HD Webcam|
|Webcam C160||Webcam C210||Webcam C260||HD Webcam C310||HD Webcam C510||HD Pro Webcam C910|
|Video + Photo Quality|
|HD resolution||HD 720p||HD 720p||Full HD 1080p|
|Focus type||Manual focus||Always focused*||Always focused*||Always focused*||Always focused*||Ultra Smooth Autofocus|
|Lens type||Plastic lens||Plastic lens||Plastic lens||High-quality plastic lens||High-quality plastic lens||High-precision Carl Zeiss glass lens|
|Auto light correction||Standard||Standard||Premium||Premium||Premium|
|Built-in mic with noise cancellation||Standard||Standard||Standard||Premium||Premium||Super Premium dual mics for stereo audio|
|1-click video upload to YouTube and Facebook|
|360-degree rotational camera|
|Portable design||Fold-and-go webcam plus carry case|
|Works with Windows XP, Vista, 7|
*40 cm and beyond
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:10 Mins|
I have to admit that I'm not the most tech savvy person that's posted a review, so my review will be very much from the average non-computer savvy viewpoint. The lighting on this is very good & I liked that I was able to situate the webcam onto my laptop, as my regular desktop is currently on the fritz. Once set onto your computer, you can position the camera head however you like. I also liked that it had good light- I was very much afraid that this would show up dark like some of the digital cameras I've owned (or my cell phone camera), so that was a plus.
For me the greatest thing about this was how easy it was to upload, use & such. The software actually comes with a movie maker, which could be very good for those who want to do a little something extra with their camera. For the price this is currently selling for, this seems like it is a very good deal. The only people I think would probably want to go elsewhere are the ones who want something a little more sophisticated- I do know that there are webcams out there that are fancier than this, although for the average consumer this should be all you need.
Just wanted to note that for the purposes of this review I received two Logitech C210s, one to record the video with & one to show off on camera.
|Length: 0:47 Mins|
I rated this at four stars *at this price point*, but people with bigger budgets or more technical needs should look into the advanced models.
What I liked:
- This is a good basic webcam. VGA video (640 x 480) and 1.3 megapixel photos aren't going to blow anyone away, but it works fine with Skype, Chatroulette, or Logitech's chat software, "Vid." You can snap basic photos, record videos, and it also has a mode that will record every time something moves in the frame. (Basically a "nanny-cam").
- It's nice and small, and the clip attaches well to a monitor or laptop.
- The camera has good, basic light and sound correction, and the microphone seems fine.
- The price is right.
What I didn't like:
- According to the box and Logitech's website, this is only compatible with Windows XP, 7, and Vista. Sure, Logitech has other models for Macs, but it would have been nice to have support for the Mac OS and for older Windows systems.
- It's a minor gripe, but the USB cord is only 5 feet. 10 feet would have made it much easier to thread the cord behind and under my desk to my computer.
- Some of Logitech's other models have a "privacy screen" that lets you cover the lens when you're not filming.Read more ›
|Length: 0:51 Mins|
Many low-tech parents and grandparents are now excited that they can easily communicate with family members without having to invest in expensive equipment or field an expensive telephone bill each month. This unit will enable them to "visit" with them in an enjoyable and relaxing manner. Some older people find technology threatening, but once this Logitech Webcam is introduced, you'll probably find yourself or your children and grandchildren saying hello on a regular basis. This unit can sent 1.3-megapixel photos "with just one click" if you don't have the time to sit and chat. Imagine sitting down at your computer and seeing your grandchildren holding up a drawing made just for you!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not made to work on a Mac--Instalation software only for a Microsoft OS. It can be made to work on a Mac if you settle for only being able to turn it on or off by restarting an app... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Economist
Works great! Exactly what I expected great way to communicate with friends and family via Skype and Face Time.Published 7 months ago by Deborah Kahn
I thought they would be good but all I get is a green screen with the most horrible image ever. I have another Logitech camera and it works to perfection so I know the camera is... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Ndokiaya
I have had this webcam for a good 2 years and it is still holding up. No damage, no problems with video chat on skype or viber. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Samantha