Logitech 963321-0403 Cordless Precision Xbox Game Controller
- Logitech 963321-0403 Cordless Precision Xbox Game Controller General Features:
- Small, light-weight construction Comfortable, ergonomic design 2.4 GHz radio frequency
- 30-feet wireless range Mini receiver plugs directly into console
- Official Xbox compatbility approved by Microsoft Runs on two (2) AA batteries (not included) Notes:
- Controller part #: 863241-0000
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This sculpted ergonomic Logitech Cordless Precision Controller for Xbox has comfortable rubber grips for hours of play and it operates on a 2.4GHz frequency to avoid interference from radios and cordless phones. Includes vibrational feedback motors for intense gaming, dual analog thumbsticks, D-pad and 6 buttons.
From the Manufacturer
Experience the freedom to play anywhere you want and eliminate cable clutter in your living room. The second generation Logitech Cordless Precision Controller delivers the performance, convenience, and comfort you've been looking for. It's engineered to be small and light, yet it still uses Logitech's highly reliable 2.4 GHz radio frequency technology to deliver precise control with no lag.
- Smaller, lighter, more comfortable, and more familiar
- 2.4 GHz radio frequency wireless technology with a lag-free range of 30 feet (10 meters)
- Requires only 2 AA batteries (included) to achieve 50+ hours of battery life with vibration on
- Mini receiver plugs directly into console
- Official Xbox compatibility approved by Microsoft
What's in the Box
2.4 GHz cordless controller, 2.4 GHz mini-receiver, 2 AA batteries, and user documentation.
Top customer reviews
Then one day, it decided to start acting on its own. My characters started moving by themselves...planes started flying themselves. Very odd.
Slowly at first, I was able to correct the controller. A quick movement on the thumb stick or D-pad stopped the controller from acting on its own.
Now however, it's too far gone to bring back. For some reason the controller is stuck on the down movement. Nothing I do can fix it.
So now I have a cool looking paper weight. Do not buy this as it will fail. It is only a matter of time. If you don't believe me, look on eBay and see all of them for sale. Oh yeah, look closer. they are all refurbished! What does that tell you?
As an update to my original post, I've FIXED my controller. If you are having problems, try this. It is straight from the Logitech website (allbeit, buried in their knowledgebase)
How do I calibrate the Logitech Cordless Precision Controller for Xbox®?
Normally there is no reason to re-calibrate the Cordless Precision for Xbox®. In rare cases where the mini-joysticks may need to be re-calibrated, you can use the process below. Please note that this process only works for the Cordless Precision Controller for Xbox®.
1. Remove one battery.
2. Hold the Left Trigger and Start buttons while re-inserting the battery. (NOTE: Do not touch or move the mini-joysticks at all during this time. It is very important that the mini joysticks are allowed to center themselves during this step or the calibration procedure will not be successful.)
The mini-joysticks should now be re-calibrated. Please note that in some cases you may need to resynchronize the gamepad and receiver after this procedure. For more information on resynchronizing this device please see Knowledge Base Article 457.
Most recent customer reviews
I'm 6'3", and have fairly large...Read more