Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on December 30, 2009
I purchased this headset for gaming, VoIP, music, and watching movies. These headphones are just fantastic. The mic quality is superb. When speaking over VoIP, the voice comes out crystal clear and I do not need to speak very loud for the listener to hear me. Listening to music on these is great.

When I was shopping for a headset, I was paying careful attention to simplicity; this headphones does not have a controller on the wire and it only has a single wire. They are also lightweight and comfortable to wear for hours at a time.

I would highly recommend this pair of headphones to anyone who is looking for a simple, high quality headset. You cannot go wrong with these at this price!
on May 26, 2015
Flimsy cheap constructions with design flaws.

Must have been designed by some "apprentice" engineer who never saw a USB port!
The too big and too heavy USB plug (contains conversion electronics) puts to much strain on a USB port plug!
This thing (weight) will eventually tear out your USB port rendering it useless or working randomly!
So now I have a dead USB port on my desktop as well as on my laptop, courtesy the lousy product design!
review image
on September 2, 2014
Had this headset for over two years (Purchased in May, 2012) and another identical set before that for another 2-3 years. By far the best headset I have ever owned, the earpieces were not heavy, overly-noise cancelling so you couldn't hear yourself talk, and didn't make your head sweat. I had these on for at least 4 hours a day nonstop and they never quit once. Audio-in quality was excellent as well. Was used for recording, teamspeak, and just as regular headphones for watching videos.

Finally broke them due to my own stupidity, and I see the price is incredibly high due to what I assume is the fact that Logitech no longer manufactures this specific model.

R.I.P.
on July 31, 2017
Great product. High quality.
on April 16, 2010
I bought this to replace a failing headset for use with Ventrilo to communicate with teammates while gaming.

The biggest positive is that it has no inline controls. That may sound like a negative, but my last two headsets had those controls and that was always the point of failure when the sound started going out. Had to jiggle the cord around to get sound back.

I plugged it in one of the front USB ports on my computer and Windows 7 recognized it right away and installed the drivers. Then I just followed the short instructions to configure it in the Windows Sound control panel and that was it.

Windows 7 automatically mutes my external speakers and routes the sound through the headset as soon as it is plugged in, and returns the sound to the speakers when the headset is unplugged.

The sound quality on this headset is better than I expected from such a lightweight unit. And the voice is crystal clear according to my teammates, who had accused me of living in a tin can when I spoke using my previous headset.

About the only downside I can list for this is that the headset is not reversible. The boom mic must always be on the right hand side, as it only has a 45 degree range of movement. It can only move in one direction when in the full upright position. So you are out of luck if you want to use the mic on the left.
on March 11, 2017
After a month stopped working. Truly bad quality.
on October 1, 2012
I bought this while waiting for a replacement wireless headset from Logitech to be mailed, and needed something for online chat, gaming, and work. I was specifically looking for a USB device instead of an audio jack at a fairly low price since it would only be a backup headset.

The rotating adjustable boom isn't rickety or loose and is perfectly placed for receiving voice audio. There aren't any additional features such as a control on the wire itself.

The ear pieces are made of foam and sit comfortably without smooshing my head (and my glasses) making my head ache, which is great. They are really lightweight.

If you're looking for a solid USB headset with good audio and without any frills, this is a great choice.
on May 2, 2013
We purchased a number of these headsets to use for Skype calls, but the microphones do not work. On both our Macs and PCs, the computers recognize the presence of the Logitech microphone and install the necessary drivers, but the microphones do not pick up any sound. We have tried this on a variety of different computers (Mac, Lenovo, HP) and operating systems (OS X Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, and Windows 7) and had the same problem on all machines. This suggests the problem is due to the hardware. Strongly recommend you do not purchase this product.
on March 6, 2011
These replaced a more expensive Logitech headset that were accidentally broken. The earphones are a bit on the flimsy side but they do the job. The sound volume is on the quiet side for music but work great for Voip calls. The microphone is very good. Overall this is a great product for the price.
on December 2, 2011
Comfortable. Sounds ok. Perfect for Skype and stuff like that. BUT.. there is currently a bug. Choppy audio with Mac OS X Lion. It doesn't occur with Snow Leopard.

Example: [...]
There are **DOZENS** of URLs from various forums referencing the exact same issue. Works fine under Windows, but not on Mac OS X Lion (10.7)

Otherwise, it's just fine. Don't go returning it because of that issue. It's not entirely unusable, just not really ideal. I'll be keeping it because it works fine with iChat, of all things.