Logitech 982-000071 UE 4000 Headphones - White (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$96.60 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- UE Sound Signature: Pure, undiluted, immersive sound that's rich, clear and perfectly tuned
- Grab-and-go design: Compact, durable and easy to pack in your bag with included zippered travel pouch
- Lightweight on-ear comfort: Plush memory-foam cushions, soft-as-leather surfaces and adjustable headband
- 2-person sharing splitter: Share music from your iPod, iPhone or iPad with two jacks for your headphones and a friend's
- On-cord music/call controls and mic: Adjust volume, pause, answer/end calls without touching your smartphone or tablet. (Functionality may vary on non-Apple devices.)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech 982-000071 UE 4000 Headphones - White (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price||$96.60||$31.78||See price in cart||$34.97|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||White||Black||Black and Gray||Black|
|Fit||On-Ear||On-the-Ear | Supra-aural||Supraaural||On-Ear|
|Headphones Form Factor||closed-back||closed-back||closed-back||closed-back|
|Dimensions||7.9 inches x 7.1 inches x 2.8 inches||9.5 inches x 8.2 inches x 1.85 inches||9.65 inches x 8.07 inches x 3.74 inches||4 inches x 7 inches x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||0.07 pounds||0.5 pounds||0.88 pounds||0.8 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Everything we do is in the service of music. Our relentless commitment to honoring music drives us to push the boundaries of audio engineering, wireless connectivity and industrial design. All to create products that deliver music to your ears in its purest most undiluted form. Learn more about Logitech UE
Logitech UE 4000 Headphones
We created the UE 4000 on-ear headphones for people who live for music and who want headphones with the power to deliver all the depth, authenticity and emotion of their favorite songs. Soft-as-leather cushions and a compact, grab-and-go design make it perfect for wherever the music takes you and the 2-person sharing splitter lets you bring a friend along. And with all our products, the unique UE Sound Signature delivers rich, clear audio that’s perfectly tuned.
UE Sound Signature
- Sound that’s distinctly and unmistakably UE—pure, undiluted, rich, clear and perfectly tuned
- Powerful 40 mm high-sensitivity drivers for crisp, clear highs; warm mid-range; and deep lows
- Lightweight on-ear design looks and feels great
- Plush memory foam cushions
- Breathable, soft-as-leather surfaces
- Padded, fully adjustable headband
- Built-to-last with high-quality durable materials
On-cord music/call controls and mic
- Jump between music and calls with one touch
- Adjust volume, change tracks and answer/end calls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- High-quality mic for clear conversations
2-person sharing splitter
- Share your music with a friend—two jacks so you can both plug your headphones into your music player
- Hooks to your keychain so you’re always ready to share music
- Compact and easy to wear wherever you go with your music
- Zippered travel pouch included that’s just the right size for bag
What's in the box
- Cable with mic & controls
- Zippered microfiber-lined travel case
- 2-person sharing splitter
- User documentation
What you need
- Made for iPod, iPhone and iPad
The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th generation or later), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later, and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation or later). Audio is supported by all iPod models and iPad.
Functionality may vary with non-iOS devices.
What you get
UE Sound Signature
Better sound and comfort
Active noise cancellation
Custom-made, sensitivity-matched, laser-tuned drivers
UE Sound Signature
40 mm, high-sensitivity drivers with neodymium magnets
Plush memory foam cushions
Breathable soft-as-leather surfaces
Asymmetric 3D shaped ear pads
On-cord mic and controls
2-person splitter for music sharing
Zippered microfiber-lined travel pouch
Zippered travel case
Made for iPhone, iPad, iPod*
Top Customer Reviews
Logitech bought Ultimate Ear--a maker of custom in-ear monitors (IEM) used by muscians in live performances--in order for it to enter the non-computer headphone market. They should probably ditch the "Logitech" name on the product description, just as they have on the product itslf (note: a "UE" logo is all that appears on the headphones) since most people associate Logitech with computer accesories.
- Closed cups produce greater sound than one would expect from on-ear headphones
- Light, yet secure fit--even after hours of wear, my ears do not ache or sweat
- Block out almost all background noise
- Do not "leak" sound--your subway seat neighbor will not be disturbed or know you are listening to Kelly Clarkson
- Attractive packaging--would make a nice gift
- The 3-button in-line remote controls audio playback and call answering on iOS devices (pause, play and skip tracks AND fast-forward and rewind)
- None that I can think of
UE 4000 vs V-Moda lp cross fades
The cross fades are great in style and durability and also comes with a lot of accessories, the problem with them is the sound. They sound muddy and the bass is overbearing and that's a deal breaker for me. I need good sound not just style.
Sony M-V6 vs UE 4000
The V6 is great for sound since they sound flat making you hear things you never heard before, the problem with them is that there very uncomfortable to wear and the ten inch coil cord makes them not useful for mobile usage. They also lack bass.
The sound on the UE 4000 is as good as the Sony's and also has the right bass that does not overbear the music.I'm very happy with these headphones and you will too. Also don't forget to push the cord all the way into the earcup.
I also like that they feel solid. I'm not a klutz but it can be a little hard for me to sit still for extended periods of time and if you happen to catch the cord on something while your moving and the headphones get a yank it's nice to know they'll still work properly. The cord is seperate (therefore could be replaced) and it is nice and solid as well.
Oh and sound.....they sound great!!! These headphones are no joke - they really do sound awesome.
*UPDATE* I bought primarily for music and I use them for real simple applications but there were some features I hadn't used till recently and thought I should comment on them. In the cable there is a built-in volume control including mute.
There is also a built-in microphone that I hadn't tried it till recently and I didn't expect the mics quality to be any big deal but the sound quality of that is excellent. If you're gaming or make calls through the internet not only will you hear great sound quality through the head phones the person on the other end will hear you crystal clear.
If you're looking at other similar phones sub-$50, stop. If you can't imagine putting down $100 for some headphones, try these. These are $100 headphones essentially being sold to you for 60% off. If you are looking at $100 headphones, I would keep this pair on your list. The staging and balance here is much better than Beats Studio or Studio HD or mybeats. They leave Sol Republic in the dust. If you are looking for some heavy bass, take a look at the competitively-priced Sony XB line. These deliver very "clear" bass, not "heavy" bass. There is a difference. If you're uncertain of what I mean, go listen to some store demos - you may find you have a very strong opinion about what sounds better to you.
Finally, just a comment on brand - these are from Logitech's UE line, and I feel like that may kill it for some people. I don't know why.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My wife was looking for noise-cancelling headphones that don't insert into your ears, so I gifted her these headphones. She has enjoyed them and says they work well. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Bski
I had to replace my Panasonic RP-HTF600-S when the plastic broke and was hoping for a cheap(ish) replacement with balanced sound levels. When I came across this pair for $27. Read morePublished 7 days ago by K. Kwon
Been using Skullcandies for years. They break after a few months and I send them in paying postage and then a little more cause they raised the price for the next pair. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Kent Cousino
Had these for almost two years.
Sound quality is pretty good. Balanced and rich, but not extremely bassy.
Very comfortable. Read more
Very efficient headphones. very comfortable with well defined excellent sound. Excellent bass, midrange and treble. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Headphone are kinda small but the sound quality is great! Great buy.Published 1 month ago by Joby Wong
Very good quality for $30 (but not for $100). They do pinch if you wear glasses and the cable volume control does not work with iTunes on a computer.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer