Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Logitech UE 984-000294 Mobile Boombox Bluetooth Sp..." and save 67% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Logitech UE 984-000294 Mobile Boombox Bluetooth Speaker and Speakerphone (Blue Grill/Light Grey)
- Bluetooth wireless speaker: Plays music up to 50-Feet away from your Bluetooth-enabled Smartphone or tablet
- Multi-person access: You and a friend can take turns playing music from your Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Ultimate Ears Sound Signature: Two full-range drivers and a passive radiator deliver clear, big, perfectly tuned sound
- Doubles as a speakerphone: Built-in microphone for hands-free calls in the office, car, house or anywhere
- Ultra-portable: Compact design and 10-hour rechargeable battery make it easy to roam with your music
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Logitech UE Mobile Boombox is a Bluetooth speaker that plays music wirelessly from your Smartphone or tablet and can double as a speakerphone for voice and video calls.
From the Manufacturer
Everything we do is in the service of music. Our relentless commitment to honoring music drives us to push the boundaries of audio engineering, wireless connectivity and industrial design. All to create products that deliver music to your ears in its purest most undiluted form. Learn more about Logitech UE
1 Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
2 Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles.
Logitech UE Mobile Boombox
Bluetooth Speaker and SpeakerphoneIt only sounds big.
We created the compact Logitech UE Mobile Boombox for people who live for music and want to take it everywhere. Easily connect to your Bluetooth-enabled devices from up to 50 feet away and enjoy rich, clear music. Two full-range drivers deliver our perfectly balanced UE Sound Signature for pure and detailed sound. A built-in microphone enables it to double as a speakerphone for hands-free calling. And it’s incredibly portable so you can always travel with pure, undiluted music.
- Amazing sound plus Bluetooth wireless freedom
- Use your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet to control music from up to 50 feet away1
- Easily pairs with up to eight Bluetooth devices
Take turns playing music
- You and a friend can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Switching between devices is as easy as pressing pause on one device and play on another
UE Sound Signature
- Sound that’s distinctly and unmistakably UE—pure, undiluted, rich, clear and perfectly tuned
- Custom-tuned drivers give you surprisingly big sound from a small speaker:
- Two full-range drivers for crisp high notes and warm mid-range
- Passive radiator boosts the low end
- Fours passive radiators for deep, thumping bass
Hands-free phone calls
- Doubles as a wireless speakerphone for hands-free phone calls
- Enjoy loud and clear calls in the kitchen, car, office or backyard
- Built-in microphone for clear voice pick up
- Stop to chat without missing a beat—automatically pauses/starts music when you pick up/end calls
Perfectly portable and rechargeable
- Compact go-anywhere size fits easily in your bag
- Internal rechargeable battery—play up to 10 straight hours of music anytime, anywhere2
- Easy USB recharging and 24/7 power with included AC adapter
Vibrant, durable design
- Choose from a variety of stylish colors
- Unique grip-action rubber casing—feels great in your hand and fun to pass around
- Built with premium materials to withstand a little rough and tumble
No wireless? No problem.
The 3.5 mm jack makes it a snap to plug in your iPod or other digital music player.
What's in the box
- Mobile Boombox
- USB charging cable
- Power adapter
- User documentation
What you needFor audio playback:
Smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm audio output
For phone calls:
Phones that support Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP 1.5)
|What do you get?|
Tiny ultra-portable speaker with big sound streamed from Bluetooth-enabled devices
Elegant and portable design with seriously powerful sound streamed from Bluetooth devices
Home Wi-Fi speaker for effortless, high-quality audio streaming in any room from your Apple iOS devices or computers with iTunes
|Home Wi-Fi Speaker: With Apple Airplay|
|Bluetooth Speaker: Up to 50 ft. wireless range|
|Multi-Host Technology: Take turns playing music from compatible wireless devices|
Connect 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time
Connect 3 Bluetooth devices at the same time
Connect any number of iOS devices at the same time
|Perfectly Tuned UE Sound Signature|
|Uncompressed Audio Streaming: For highest quality wireless audio|
|Custom-Tuned Speaker drivers|
2 full-range drivers, 1 passive radiator
2 tweeters, 2 woofers, 4 passive radiators
2 tweeters, 2 woofers, 2 ports
|Apple Device Dock|
|Built-In Microphone: Doubles as a speakerphone|
10-hour battery life between charges
6-hour battery life between charges
|Micro USB Charging Cable|
Any Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphones, Tablets and Other Devices
Any Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphones, Tablets and Other Devices
For AirPlay streaming:
Wi-Fi network, plus at least one of the following: iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4.3 and later. Mac or Windows computer with iTunes 10.2 and later
For playback using Apple Dock Connector:
Made for: iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation)
|Aux Input (3.5 mm) for iPod and Most Other Portable Music Players|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For its size, it's loud, it produces good sounds for a speaker that is this small. Sound is balanced from lows, mids, to highs. Don't expect pounding bass, but expect something that will sound good enough to fill a medium sized room.
Another thing that impressed me was the durability of the UE mini, I kept this speaker in my car for over 3 years, in the heat of the summers and the coldness of winters. It did its job.
I was very impressed with this speaker back in 2012, and if you buy one new, you should expect to get a speaker that is definitely worth an under $70 USD price tag.
i've been a customer of Ultimate Ears for decades. i own a pair of their custom made IEM's (in ear monitors), based on molds taken by an audiologist. i purchased my first UE mobile Boombox to use in the nursery, (I've since purchased three more as gifts), and at the time didn't realize (or should i say stop to think) that the "UE" on the box was referring to the same company who decades earlier had made my IEM's... I thought they were made by Logitech, and was unaware that Logitech had purchased Ultimate Ears.
1. Bose SoundLink Mini (NOTHING ELSE IS EVEN IN THIS ONE'S CLASS)
2. Logitech UE 984-000295 (The one I bought)
3. JBL Flip (close runner up)
Jbl flip is built cheap (WILL get dented, scratched, & ultimately broken) but sounds pretty frickin good. And its $89.
Bose soundlink mini blows ANYTHING else out of the water....but its $199. (Not really fair)
But.... this little gem is one bad son-of-a-snitch!! I paid $59 (mine is the red & black). I dearly LOVE it. I would highly recommend this if you aint comming off $199!! The sound is superb. It DOES have good bass and ported in the back. Set it an inch or two away from a wall and be AMAZED! Great build design; this can handle some abuse. Mids and highs rock too; great all around sound. Great QUALITY sound......which brings me to my next point -
If you flat-foot dont give a damn about QUALITY, all you are after is QUANITY (Ear piercing headache giving annoying HIGHS you unfortunately cn hear a block away...) Then by all means, spend your money on the Sharkk, Beats Pill, or Jawbone; because loud in large QUANITY is all you are going to get. Personally I love my music, and therefore dont want speakers disrespecting it. Hence the reason I chose this box, and would reccomend it to any musiclover. This can get loud too, but with great sound. This will HOLD a charge. Its connects flawlessly, and reaches a long long way. Great purchase. I hope this helps you, and thank you to all the reviewers before me!!
The sound in this unit is very good considering the size. Bass at higher volumes will have a bit of pop or thud to it. I'm being picky because it doesn't distort to a point of poor sound. There is a slot across the back you can look into and see a passive radiator to help aid in bass reproduction. Do not place the speaker flat against a wall covering this port...it will have a negative impact on sound quality. The quality of sound is on par with speakers that cost double or more.
$60 is the going price and for all the features it is a great price.
Connection to bluetooth was very very simple...turn on the speaker, open bluetooth on my iPhone, connect and done. The speakerphone option is very handy, but be warned it will answer automatically. It was actually harder to get into the packaging than connect the bluetooth!
The battery lasted almost (2) full work days. I turned it off for about an hour each day for lunch. That's better than I expected. Note...when the battery gets low the speaker will begin to *gripe* with a special tone. I only heard this tone a few times before the speaker quit playing (it goes down pretty fast).
1. It "reboots" if the input level is too high. I assume this is a self-protection "feature" but none of the other portable speakers that I've used have this "feature." It means the speaker will go dead for about 9 seconds while it restarts. And if the levels are still too high, it will reboot again. And again. And again. This is unacceptable for me. I'd rather hear distorted audio than nothing. I was going to use it to monitor recordings and I can't have it going dead if the audio is a little too hot.
2. There is a low level buzz present if both the audio stereo input and the USB cord are plugged into the same computer. Again, my other portable speakers don't do this.
Most recent customer reviews
Strong, pairs easily and sounds great