Other Sellers on Amazon
Logitech UE 984-000297 Mobile Boombox Bluetooth Speaker and Speakerphone (Yellow Grill/Black)
|Price:||$79.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Bluetooth wireless speaker: Plays music up to 50-Feet away from your Bluetooth-enabled Smartphone or tablet
- Multi-person access: You and a friend can take turns playing music from your Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Ultimate Ears Sound Signature: Two full-range drivers and a passive radiator deliver clear, big, perfectly tuned sound
- Doubles as a speakerphone: Built-in microphone for hands-free calls in the office, car, house or anywhere
- Ultra-portable: Compact design and 10-hour rechargeable battery make it easy to roam with your music
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech UE 984-000297 Mobile Boombox Bluetooth Speaker and Speakerphone (Yellow Grill/Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||L and C online||Bundle One||Electronics Club||BlueProton|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless||Wired & Wireless||bluetooth/wireless||Wireless|
|Dimensions||7.8 inches x 3.4 inches x 3 inches||6.3 inches x 3.86 inches x 3.31 inches||6.3 inches x 3.86 inches x 3.31 inches||3.31 inches x 3.86 inches x 6.3 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.3 pounds||1.1 pounds||1.25 pounds||0.8 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Everything we do is in the service of music. Our relentless commitment to honoring music drives us to push the boundaries of audio engineering, wireless connectivity and industrial design. All to create products that deliver music to your ears in its purest most undiluted form. Learn more about Logitech UE
1 Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
2 Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles.
Logitech UE Mobile Boombox
Bluetooth Speaker and SpeakerphoneIt only sounds big.
We created the compact Logitech UE Mobile Boombox for people who live for music and want to take it everywhere. Easily connect to your Bluetooth-enabled devices from up to 50 feet away and enjoy rich, clear music. Two full-range drivers deliver our perfectly balanced UE Sound Signature for pure and detailed sound. A built-in microphone enables it to double as a speakerphone for hands-free calling. And it’s incredibly portable so you can always travel with pure, undiluted music.
- Amazing sound plus Bluetooth wireless freedom
- Use your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet to control music from up to 50 feet away1
- Easily pairs with up to eight Bluetooth devices
Take turns playing music
- You and a friend can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Switching between devices is as easy as pressing pause on one device and play on another
UE Sound Signature
- Sound that’s distinctly and unmistakably UE—pure, undiluted, rich, clear and perfectly tuned
- Custom-tuned drivers give you surprisingly big sound from a small speaker:
- Two full-range drivers for crisp high notes and warm mid-range
- Passive radiator boosts the low end
- Fours passive radiators for deep, thumping bass
Hands-free phone calls
- Doubles as a wireless speakerphone for hands-free phone calls
- Enjoy loud and clear calls in the kitchen, car, office or backyard
- Built-in microphone for clear voice pick up
- Stop to chat without missing a beat—automatically pauses/starts music when you pick up/end calls
Perfectly portable and rechargeable
- Compact go-anywhere size fits easily in your bag
- Internal rechargeable battery—play up to 10 straight hours of music anytime, anywhere2
- Easy USB recharging and 24/7 power with included AC adapter
Vibrant, durable design
- Choose from a variety of stylish colors
- Unique grip-action rubber casing—feels great in your hand and fun to pass around
- Built with premium materials to withstand a little rough and tumble
No wireless? No problem.
The 3.5 mm jack makes it a snap to plug in your iPod or other digital music player.
What's in the box
- Mobile Boombox
- USB charging cable
- Power adapter
- User documentation
What you needFor audio playback:
Smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm audio output
For phone calls:
Phones that support Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP 1.5)
|What do you get?|
Tiny ultra-portable speaker with big sound streamed from Bluetooth-enabled devices
Elegant and portable design with seriously powerful sound streamed from Bluetooth devices
Home Wi-Fi speaker for effortless, high-quality audio streaming in any room from your Apple iOS devices or computers with iTunes
|Home Wi-Fi Speaker: With Apple Airplay|
|Bluetooth Speaker: Up to 50 ft. wireless range|
|Multi-Host Technology: Take turns playing music from compatible wireless devices|
Connect 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time
Connect 3 Bluetooth devices at the same time
Connect any number of iOS devices at the same time
|Perfectly Tuned UE Sound Signature|
|Uncompressed Audio Streaming: For highest quality wireless audio|
|Custom-Tuned Speaker drivers|
2 full-range drivers, 1 passive radiator
2 tweeters, 2 woofers, 4 passive radiators
2 tweeters, 2 woofers, 2 ports
|Apple Device Dock|
|Built-In Microphone: Doubles as a speakerphone|
10-hour battery life between charges
6-hour battery life between charges
|Micro USB Charging Cable|
Any Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphones, Tablets and Other Devices
Any Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphones, Tablets and Other Devices
For AirPlay streaming:
Wi-Fi network, plus at least one of the following: iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4.3 and later. Mac or Windows computer with iTunes 10.2 and later
For playback using Apple Dock Connector:
Made for: iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation)
|Aux Input (3.5 mm) for iPod and Most Other Portable Music Players|
Top Customer Reviews
This unit will live either in my carry on, or in the bag I keep at my hotel.
To give you a sense for the dynamic range I typically listen to, my primary uses are to stream NPR from my home NPR station where ever I am, listen to podcasts (typically voice interviews), Facetime calls, and stream Pandora - typically jazz, blues, R&B, up through Dave Mathews. Nothing huge on the bass.
The unit is intended to replicate as much of how I live life at home in a travel sized unit to supplement the speakers on the iPod and iPad.
Bought both the Logitech and Jambox, paired each with an iPhone and iPad, and switched back and forth on songs I know very well. Here are my thoughts. I hope they are helpful to you.
Neither unit really slams out the bass. Physics just doesn't allow that in units this small. I will focus on the sound quality and design of the units.
The Logitech has two 1 inch drivers. The Jambox has two 1.25 inch drivers. Point to Jambox - it can move more air.
Point to Logitech. The Logitech is more box shaped. The Jambox is more candy bar shaped. The Logitech has a larger airbox for its passive radiator. The Jambox is thinner and has less air to move in its passive radiator.
MY PERCEPTION OF MID TONES
Point to Logitech for more sense of presence of the mid tones. There's just a more there, probably due to the larger air box for the radiator. My test was 1) what I perceived, and 2) placing my hand on the table in front of each unit playing the same song.Read more ›
When I got this, I was very impressed by the packaging it comes an a very thick clear plastic case, not flimsy cardboard.
Ok to the speaker.. the pros:
*** UPDATED MARCH 2013 *** I am happy to say the battery life and reliability are still top notch, this has been in use just about every day (sitting mostly in the bathroom when not charging) and it has performed great!
1) It has a nice size to it, and punches a nice volume out of it WITHOUT distortion.
I tried it on Country ( my wife listens to that ) to heavy metal , hard rock, and classical.. and no distortion.. and that was with the the iPhone AND the speaker on full volume. which leads to ...
2) It has it's OWN volume control, so you don't need to use the phone's
3) has a nice rubber feel to it, I can see it on a dashboard or other surface without it sliding all over the place
4) It doubles as a SPEAKERPHONE with a built in mic!
5) it comes full charged AND it is rated for a 10 hour battery life and so far I have not charged it yet.. and my wife is still using it - very often! I will let you know if the battery life changes good or bad.
6) the range of 50ft is very accurate. She can have her phone plugged in and charging, and have the speaker in the bathroom when taking a shower (which I prefer than her PHONE in a steamy shower!!)
7) SUPER easy set-up you simply go to wireless.. choose it and presto it is DONE.. hooked up and running!
8) It has an input jack !Read more ›
* The other wireless speakers I've tried did indeed connect to the device wirelessly, but still needed to be plugged in, which really limits mobility - or they are technically rechargeable, but only seem to get an hour or two of playing time. On this device, the rechargeable battery lasts so long that I haven't yet reached any functional limits with it.
* As a result, I can take it places I wouldn't be able to otherwise. I've used it in the bathroom while I'm soaking in the tub -- awesome, because my iPhone alone isn't quite loud enough to make it over the fan, and I'd fallen in the dangerous habit of holding my phone while in the tub. This is more sensible, more comfortable, and has better sound. I've used it in the car, as it gives better sound with less battery drain on the phone than the other setups I've tried to play my iTunes while driving in my car with its ancient stereo.
* I can have my iPad and iPhone both hooked up to it at the same time, and swap easily between devices for sound, without having to go through the hassle of reconnecting via Bluetooth over and over again.
* It works well as a speakerphone. I don't know that I'd use it as an in car speakerphone unless I had some kind of dash mount for it, but it works great as a speakerphone at home.
* And finally, it's a good balance between size and sound quality.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hands down the best purchase I have ever made! I bought this speaker two years ago, and it still works amazing. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Patrick
I have for 4 years already and works better than any other in the market that I know.Published 1 month ago by ANDRE LIMA
Looks identical and comparable in price to the Mini Boom... but this Mobile Boom is not very good. I think most of the high reviews were meant for the UE Boom. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kristin Giarletto Miller
had this for 3 years and still has great battery life and truly good sound quality. This does not sit on the shelf, I have used on the beach in 100f heat,in the woods as a game... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Chaosrages
The only reason I bought this was to double it up with my UE mini boom. Apparently, the "mobile boombox" is not the same product despite looking identical. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This thing is awesome. I have it inconspicuously on a shelf in my kitchen, tucked next to my cookbooks - no one would ever know it's there, but the sound carries through the house. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Caribbean Girl