- Model Number: 920-000223
Logitech Alto Cordless Notebook Stand
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Encourages a more comfortable posture by raising the notebook display to eye level and the optimal viewing distance.
- Full-size, cordless keyboard: Type faster, with less fatigue.
- Media controls: Enjoy instant access to your digital music with media and volume controls on the keyboard.
- Use the three Hi-Speed USB ports to add instant connectivity for your favorite peripherals?cordless mice, printers, external drives, and more.
- Easy to set up and store: Flips open for instant use on almost any surface.
- Snaps together for easy transport and storage. Move the detachable keyboard off to the side when you need more space.
- The integrated, soft palm rest provides extra wrist support, while keeping your hands away from the heat generated by the notebook.
- Stay more relaxed?and more productive.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Instantly transform your notebook into a high-comfort workstation.
For increased viewing comfort, the Logitech® Alto™ Cordless raises your notebook display—and adds a full-size, cordless keyboard and convenient USB hub.
The display stand helps place the screen at eye level, the optimal viewing distance. You’re more relaxed—and more productive. The full-size, cordless keyboard (which includes a number pad) lets you type faster, with less fatigue. An integrated, soft palm rest provides extra wrist support. Three Hi-Speed USB ports add instant connectivity for your favorite peripherals—cordless mice, printers, external drives, and more.
Elevate the Power of Windows Vista™
- PC notebook (up to 15.4-inch)
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista™
- USB port
- Logitech® Alto™ Cordless
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- AC power adapter*
- Installation Guide
- 5-year limited warranty
* Use the power adapter included in the product package. The use of another power adapter may cause damage to devices connected to the Alto™ Cordless USB hub.
Top Customer Reviews
* Very nice keyboard (I have not been a fan of many recent logitech keyboards but this one felt very nice to me, slightly mushy but with a subtle tactile response. The integrated wrist cushion is very comfortable)
* Extra powered USB Ports (Despite what some reviewers have written, the external power supply is *not* required to use the keyboard, it is only for the powered USB ports)
* Works with 17" laptops
* Compact and easily portable when folded up
* Overall build quality, aesthetics
* Not height adjustable (The height is good on some tables but on my desk the screen stands about 4" above the height of my 24" monitors which is just too high, killing any ergonomic benefits. I returned it and got an XBrand XB-1001 which is adjustable)
* USB cable which connects to the computer is too short, it could barely reach the USB port at the front side of my laptop.
* No integrated audio jacks, front of stand blocks the onboard audio jacks on most laptops which now have the jacks on the front rather than the side, making it impossible to use external speakers.
1. Keyboard looks nice, touches nice, and connects without any problem.
2. Stand holds laptop firmly.
3. Saves a lot of room by folding the keyboard back to the base.
1. Unit is heavy than some laptops.
2. Just 3 USB ports.
3. Stand angle is not adjustable.
4. Cannot access front part of laptop.
5. Keyboard Hotkeys cannot be customized.
I bought this notebook stand for my 13.3" Sony laptop, which is the same model in Logitech's advertisement. One of my original expectation of buying this stand is to avoid touching the touchpad while typing at the laptop's keyboard, which happens quite often for small size laptop. The first feeling after I got it in my hand is this unit is heavy. Almost twice the weight of my laptop, so you won't want to take it with you when you are travelling. It's made in plastic, but sturdy enough to support most laptops. It also looks very nice. I would say it's a perfect color match for carbon fiber Sony laptop, and Logitech's ad is a good example. Other comments from the internet have mentioned the design prevents user to access front part of the laptop, and that is true. I couldn't use the fingerprint reader on my laptop after putting it on the stand. See Logitech's ad, you will know your finger cannot bend to that angle to reach the reader. If your laptop has card reader, wireless switch or other buttons at the front, then you will have difficulty to reach them. Moreover, you cannot completely close the lid due to this design. The full size keyboard touches good, much better than most laptop keyboard. I feel disappointed because there's no software that allowing me to change the hotkeys. Some of them you'll never use, but you cannot change it.Read more ›
So, what did I do? Well, (don't laugh but...) I stacked plastic leggos about 1 1/2 inches stacked (yep the toy) under both lower ends of the laptop - down on the ledge in front - to raise it up...and then proceeded to duct tape the back of the computer to the holder (had to to secure it at that new height. This worked. The ports are now accessable but geez. I spent 100.00 on this set up only to be fiddling with leggos and duct tape?!
The only other thing about the set up that I don't like at all is how incredibly SHORT the A/C cord is. I mean I read how short someone else thought it was in another review - but I thought - no, it couldn't be THAT short - but it IS. Like ONLY 3 feet long! So I (too) had to move my whole computer table right next to the wall jack just to be able to plug it into the wall.
So - althought this is not a portable device actually, it is nice they included the AAA batteries needed to start it up. Amazing they were KIND enough to do THAT but somehow overlooked the no port access and the too short A/C cord problem? I don't get it.
But don't get me wrong. I'm happy with my raised laptop - I was really suffering with upper back pain from slouching at my previous set up. I hope this helps. Already my posture is better. So I'm happy with that - which was my aim in purchasing this.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sorry I have to dis this product but after great experience with 2 or 3 that I gave away having to use mostly desktops myself I ordered 3 on ebay and found them useless... Read morePublished 2 months ago by D. Cullen
This keyboard is like from the 80's....."click, click, click...." I couldn't use it.Published 18 months ago by Pen Name
I used the station for a single wonderful day. Then, it stopped working because the station would never power on. Piece of junk.Published 19 months ago by Brendan Oboussier-Lowe
I gave this to my sister as a Christmas gift - and it has worked very well for her as she uses a laptop rather than a desktop computer.Published on August 17, 2014 by Gwendolyn Duncan