Logitech V470 Bluetooth Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks (White)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth wireless technology - Enjoy cable-free connection from up to 30 feet.
- With Side-to-Side Scrolling Plus Zoom, people can instantly zoom in and out, or scroll horizontally or vertically with ease
- Protective pouch - Secures and protects your mouse during travel.
- Light, durable design - More comfortable than a touch pad. Take it anywhere.
- Battery life indicator - Eliminates surprises. And an on/off switch extends battery life.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||IsaacTronics||Amazon.com||ShopSmart Deals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||LWOUTLET|
|Connectivity Technology||—||Wireless, Bluetooth||—||—||Wireless, USB||—|
|Hardware Connectivity||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Radio Frequency||Radio Frequency||Bluetooth|
|Item Dimensions||2.76 x 1.97 x 3.54 in||2.28 x 1.34 x 3.93 in||2 x 3 x 1 in||5.63 x 8 x 2.76 in||4.72 x 1.61 x 2.56 in||6.3 x 2.3 x 7.8 in|
|Item Weight||0.55 lb||2.16 ounces||4 ounces||3.2 ounces||4.55 ounces||0.55 lb|
|Platform||Windows||Windows, Windows 8||Windows 8||Windows||Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion||Windows|
Logitech V470 Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks with Bluetooth Technology allows people to connect directly to Bluetooth-enabled MacBook computers or Windows-based notebook PCs - without an external receiver. The V470 mouse features Bluetooth 1.2 wireless technology and laser tracking. And with its Side-to-Side Scrolling Plus Zoom, people can instantly zoom in and out, or scroll horizontally or vertically with ease.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Connects quickly and flawlessly with my Macbook laptop via the bluetooth connection.
* No USB connectors tying up precious slots.
* Good ergonomics. Some have claimed that the mouse is too small. I'm a fairly average sized adult man & have no problems.
* Seems to be solidly constructed with good quality.
* Love the right and left clicks and the fact that the scroll wheel can also "rock" left & right for additional programmed actions.
* Uses standard AA batteries.
* Comes with a nice travel pouch (mouse house) to store it in when not in use or on the road.
* As others have said the mouse goes into power saving (green) mode way too quickly. When you move it after just a few (~ 9) seconds of being idle it has to wake up before it reacts. I haven't found it too annoying, but it is noticeable.
* The scroll wheel moves the window way too slowly. And yes, I did adjust the scroll speed to the maximum rate under Preferences and yes I did load and update the drivers to the most recent version.
After a three to four week delivery, for a mouse, it arrived this past Monday. The packaging was dirty, nasty, poked with holes, slightly ripped, and overall I was suspect on it's authenticity. Here's where the fun begins, as if we weren't having fun already. Trying to return the item has been a nightmare. The mouse cost about $60. The seller makes us pay for the return, that cost me $18.60. The frustrating part here, is they are horrible with communication responses and ultimately give you a hard time if you want to return anything. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM A THIRD PARTY SELLER ON AMAZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seller hassles you if you make a negative review - in the United States that is called harassment and is a crime.
Buy from Amazon LLC...if you want a smooth transaction from start to finish.
PS - The positive reviews on here are SUSPECT!
The mouse uses bluetooth technology and MacBook has built-in bluetooth, so it does not need a received and it does not tie up any USB slots. The mouse feels very comfortable with good build quality. Being white, it matches the MacBook well, although the mouse finish is shiny while MacBook's finish is satin, but this is minor. The package includes a carrying pouch which is nice for protecting the mouse while it is in the backpack.
I am satisfied with the performance and functionality even without the Logitech's software installed, and my wife likes the mouse. When the included alkaline batteries are exhausted, I am planning to give my wife AA Eneloop batteries to use.
Overall, my wife and I like this mouse.
UPDATE 3/25/11: Disconnects. A few times last week after my wife turned on the computer it did not recognize the mouse automatically and pairing had to be reestablished. The issue was intermittent and it is unclear what causes it, the mouse worked fine for the last few days. However, disconnecting was not an issue when she was using an RF wireless mouse with a plug-in nano receiver, so I am taking 1 star off the rating.
The one used with Macbook air worked 4 months and suddenly died. The computer does not find it. ( I know the procedures to make connections. )
This mouse does not respond quickly, especially after a short pause of use. This makes the mouse unsusable for sound recording on my Mac Pro, which requires quick responses. So, I trushed both mouses. I now use $15 USB mouses which have quick response and make no connection problem.
1) I have a HP Envy with Win7. I had an issue with the mouse not staying paired at first. I would use the mouse and then turn it off when I was done. When I wanted to use it again, I would see its icon in my "Devices and Printers" panel but as soon as I turned the mouse on, the pairing would be lost. I would have to do "Add a Device" each time. I thought it was the drivers, but eventually I found this suggestion: Go to the device manager on your computer and go to the bluetooth properties. Click the "Power Management" tab and uncheck the box that says "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power". It's been great since.
2) As many others have said, the mouse goes in to power save mode after just a few seconds (~9? I've heard). When you go to use it again, there is a jump when it wakes. It's annoying, but not a deal breaker for me.
3) I'm not a huge fan of the wheel. It's the standard "notched" type wheel. I've been using a continuous one so this took a bit to get used to. Not sure if that's what people actually call it. Basically a set amount of page scrolls for each notch in the wheel. You can change the "speed" or the amount that scrolls with each turn.