Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $24.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech Z337 Bold Sound Bluetooth Wireless 2.1 Speaker System for Computers, Smartphones and Tablets
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stream all your favorite playlists and soundtracks wirelessly from any Bluetooth enabled computer, tablet or smartphone including iPhone 7
- 80 watts of peak power blasts rich, clear and bold sound via satellite speaker set and subwoofer that fits easily in any room
- Front facing subwoofer pumps out deep bass you can hear and feel from your games, movies and music
- Home speaker system connects seamlessly to your Bluetooth devices with one press of a button
- 3.5 millimeter and RCA inputs for a plug and play wired connection to audio devices like your iPod, TV, computer, smartphone, tablet, music player, DVD player, Blu-ray player, PlayStation, Xbox and Wii
- A wired control pod gives you easy access to Bluetooth pairing, power, volume and a headphone jack for private listening
- Easily adjust the bass level up and down with a single control knob on the back of the subwoofer
- Audio quality you can trust from Logitech, maker of the number 1 selling brand of PC speakers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- One-touch wireless audio streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled computer, smartphone and tablet
- Two satellite speakers plus subwoofer
- 80 watts peak power for loud, room-filling audio
- Clear, rich sound with deep adjustable bass
- Wired control pod for easy Bluetooth pairing, power and volume control
- 3.5 mm and RCA inputs for quick connection to TVs, game consoles, iPod and more
Logitech Z337 Bold Sound with Bluetooth
Stream rich audio wirelessly
Experience your favorite iTunes playlists, Spotify mixes and streaming movies in big, clear sound with deep, strong bass. With one press of a wireless pairing button, the Z337 speaker system automatically connects to your Bluetooth-enabled computer, smartphone or tablet. Then sit back and let the bold sound move you.
40 watts RMS/80 watts peak power, two satellite speakers and a large subwoofer let you listen as loud as you want in rich, clear, bold sound.
The front-facing subwoofer adds another dimension to your videos, games and music with deep bass you can hear and feel.
Effortless wireless audio
Stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth computer, smartphone or tablet by simply pressing the pairing button on the control pod. Or for a wired connection to your HDTV, iPod or game console, just plug them in to the 3.5mm or RCA inputs. No need to disconnect or re-pair when switching between wireless audio sources.
Easily access Bluetooth pairing, power, volume and the headphone jack from the wired control pod. Adjust the bass to your taste with the dedicated control knob on the back of the subwoofer.
- Total watts (RMS) 40W
- Subwoofer 24 Watts
- Satellites 2 x 8 Watts
- Bluetooth version 4.1
- Reliable 15-meter line of sight range
- 3.5mm input 1
- RCA input 1
- Headphone jack 1
- Controls: Bluetooth pairing, power and volume control on wired control pod; bass control on back of subwoofer
What’s in the box?
Two satellite speakers.
Bluetooth-enabled devices such as your smartphone, tablet and computer or any device with either a headphone jack (3.5mm) or RCA inputs including your television, computer, smartphone, tablet, music player, DVD player, Blu-ray player, PlayStation, Xbox and Wii.
|Logitech Z313 Multimedia Speakers||Logitech Z337 Bold with Bluetooth||Logitech Z523 Speaker System||Logitech Z533 Multimedia Speakers||Logitech Z625 Powerful THX Sound|
|Highlight||Big, balanced sound in a sleek, compact design||Bluetooth wireless audio streaming with bold, rich sound||Powerful 360-degree sound with deep bass||Powerful, balanced, room-filling audio||Powerful THX-certified gaming-grade audio|
|Total RMS power||25 watts||40 watts||40 watts||60 watts||200 watts|
|Peak power||50 watts||80 watts||80 watts||120 watts||400 watts|
|THX-certified for theater-quality sound||-||-||-||-||✓|
|Inputs for computer, music, movie and game devices||1||3||3||3||3|
|Ported subwoofer for deep bass||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Audio controls||Wired control pod||Wired control pod||On-speaker||Wired control pod||On-speaker|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||9.1 x 9.1 x 6.2 in||11.87 x 17.31 x 12.25 in||6.5 x 13 x 9.25 in||9.87 x 9.37 x 9.75 in||10.91 x 8.86 x 14.68 in||18.11 x 10.12 x 10.39 in|
|Item Weight||7 lbs||18.35 lbs||7.1 lbs||7.8 lbs||13.21 lbs||9.72 lbs|
Z337 Bold Sound with Bluetooth is a 2.1 speaker system that allows you to stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth enabled computer, tablet or smartphone, including iPhone 7. With 80 watts of peak power, these Bluetooth wireless speakers fill the room with rich, clear sound and strong bass you can hear and feel. Easily access Bluetooth pairing, power, volume and the headphone jack from the handy wired control pod. Adjust the bass level up or down with the dedicated control knob on the back of the subwoofer. For a wired connection use the 3.5mm or RCA inputs. No need to disconnect or re-connect to Bluetooth when you switch between audio sources. Just plug in your TV, iPod, DVD player, Blu-ray player, PlayStation, Xbox or Wii and experience your movies, music and games in amazingly bold sound.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Yes, the cords to the speakers along with the auxiliary cable are short. The cords to the speaker are maybe four feet (which suffice) and the auxiliary cord is about the same length as well (which is a problem). The auxiliary cord comes from the woofer, not the actual speaker like other sound systems. So with the woofer on the ground, the auxiliary cord barely extends to reach my laptop on my desk. I guess you can always buy an extension for that.
2) The sound is very well balanced. Everything is crystal clear and there is very little distortion even at high volume
3) I say this next piece with caution. No, the bass is not super strong. Though in my opinion, the bass should never overpower the treble which is the sad case of most music nowadays. Everyone wants to blow their eardrums out it seems. My insignia $30 speakers had a more powerful base that could shake my whole bedroom. This bass doesn't really compete. BUT, I think it is perfect for balancing the music by not being too powerful. I have mine turned all the way up and it is perfect for my use.
4) Being 80W, you won't blow them. And they can get very very loud.
5) They look sleek, and they are durable. They look more expensive than they are, having a wood finish to them and not being plastic like other speakers in this price range.
6) The volume control is a separate knob that can fit in the palm of your hand. It is heavy and will not fall off your desk, which was my initial concern before I bought this.
7) Someone said there was considerable feedback and white noise. Watch my video; I do not have that with mine... maybe his were faulty?
I hope this review helps. These speakers are probably towards the higher end of quality and build for their price range. I took a video playing different types of music. Yes, I do know that the iPhone microphone cannot pick up every little detail but at least you can get somewhat of an idea of what they are like. Sorry the video cuts out at the end, I ran out of memory :/
I specifically got speakers with Bluetooth so my girlfriend and I could pair our phones and jam out. Once the phones are paired with the speakers you don't have to push any buttons on the speakers or volume controller to repair and play music off your phone. All I do is go to the Bluetooth settings in my phone and reconnect it and I'm able to play my music through the speakers again within a few seconds.
The bass response is perfect for an office or small room. Not overwhelming, but certainly not weak either. Having a separate control for bass is an excellent feature to have. I haven't even turned the volume all the way up yet and they really get quite loud!
The wired volume knob is very cool. It has a nice smooth turn and gives the feel of an actual stereo system. Another great feature is that the power switch is built into the control knob. So you don't have reach behind the subwoofer every time you turn them on or off, as is the case with a lot of other speakers. Some people have complained that the volume knob doesn't control the level when headphones are plugged in (it just passes through with the source volume). I don't see that as an issue, but actually as a plus. When using the headphone jack, turn the volume knob down. Then if the cord is accidentally pulled out, you won't blast yourself (or say, anyone sleeping nearby) with loud volume.
It's not entirely clear from the pics here, but the 3.5mm "aux" input is actually a dedicated wire that comes from the back of the sub alongside the wire for the control knob. Some of the wires could be a bit longer, but certainly seem adequate for normal use. These speakers don't have Bluetooth capability on their own, but I plan to get a receiver to use with the RCA input. Then these excellent speakers will essentially be made perfect. 9.5/10, Would absolutely recommend! You would be hard pressed to find better speakers at this price!