Logitech Broadcaster Wi-Fi Webcam
For Mac, iPad and iPhone
Introducing the HD wireless webcam as versatile as you. Now you can show more and share more of whatever it is you live for in three easy ways.
One-touch live broadcasting
Stream your band, show or lecture—live and direct in HD from the webcam to a huge, worldwide audience on Ustream1.
Dual camera recording
Be your own production studio. Simultaneously capture a wide shot with your Mac's built-in camera plus medium shots and close-ups with your Broadcaster3. Then polish your production in iMovie or Final Cut Pro4 before it goes viral.
Multi-view webcam calls—go beyond built-in
Show your family and friends a new angle. Easily toggle back and forth between one scene from your built-in Mac camera and a second scene from the aim-anywhere Broadcaster.
Easily broadcast live worldwide
- Press one button to go live on Ustream1, one of the world's most popular video streaming websites with over 13 million viewers
- With included Broadcaster app, you can:
- Preview, adjust, watch and control your broadcast directly on your Mac, iPad or iPhone5
- Post announcements on Facebook and Twitter to promote your event
- Read viewer comments in real time
- Record, archive and download your broadcast from Ustream1 for easy sharing with friends, family, fans or business contacts
How to broadcast
Managing your broadcast
1 Requires a Ustream account. Camera must be registered with the account for direct streaming. Logitech Broadcaster App for iOS required for recording and viewing (available for download at Apple app store). iPhone 3GS or earlier not supported.
2 Wireless range: Up to 50 feet from wireless router.
3 Logitech Broadcaster Software for Mac required for dual-camera video recording (available for download at Logitech's website).
4 Additional services require Internet access and registration; fees may apply.
5 iPhone 3GS or earlier not supported.
6 Battery life may vary depending on use and usage of illumination lamp.
Some photographs are simulated.
What you need
- Mac computer with OSX Lion 10.7 or later
- iPhone/iPad with iOS 5 or later
- Wi-Fi router (802.11 g/n)
- High-speed Internet connection
Wireless range: Up to 50 feet from wireless router.
Video transmission: Camera and device must be registered on the same network.
Only one wireless camera per device.
Ustream uploading: Minimum upload speed is two Mbps for HD720p resolution.
Mac compatibility: Logitech Broadcaster Software for Mac is required for operating with your Mac. Once set up on a Wi-Fi network, this webcam works with most Mac applications and will appear as a camera source. iMovie direct video capture is not supported. Logitech software is available for download at Logitech's website.
iOS compatibility: Logitech Broadcaster App for iOS allows you to record video on your iOS device or monitor your Ustream broadcast. This camera will not appear as a camera source with any other 3rd party app running on it.