Logitech Cooling Pad N200 with USB-Powered 2-Speed Fan (939-000346)
|Price:||$159.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Best-in-class cooling: Tilted fan with large grill for maximum cooling around your laptop
- Adjustable airflow: Virtually silent 2-speed fan lets you adjust the airflow to your liking
- Efficient USB-powered fan: Low energy consumption means it's easy on your laptop battery
- Versatile and portable: Lightweight, slim design is easy to tote from room to room and use on your lap or desk
- For PC and Mac: Fits laptops with up to a 16-inch display
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Fits any PC or Mac laptop with up to a 16 inch display
Just the right size for your lap and laptop: approx. 14.5 inches wide, 12 inches tall and 1.25 inches thick.
| Package Contents ||Works With |
Which Logitech Lapdesk or Cooling Pad Is Right For You?
|If this sounds like you:||We Recommend|
|You're primarily concerned with keeping laptop heat away from your body while working at your home office, relaxing on the couch, or looking up recipes in the kitchen.|| |
Logitech Cooling Pad N120
|You want to stay as cool as you want when you're using your laptop at home, whether you're working at your desk or watching a movie in your favorite comfy chair.|
|You like to use your laptop on your lap all around the house and on the go, but also love to use an external mouse (you know, instead of the one built into your laptop).||Logitech Portable Lapdesk N315 |
It's made to go with you wherever you go (aka “ultra portable”) plus its got this really cool slide out tray for extra comfortable “mousing.”
|You crave comfort while using your laptop wherever you are at home... the couch, your favorite chair, or even laying in bed.||Logitech Comfort Lapdesk N500 |
It's Logitech's most comfortable lapdesk with a soft mesh underside that's oh so comfy on your lap.
|You want to get comfy and get big sound when you listen to music and watch movies on your little laptop or netbook.||Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N550 |
It's the perfect size for smaller laptops. Built-in stereo speakers and a wide cushioned base make movie time super comfortable.
|You want to comfortably and easily browse the web wherever you use your laptop—without the hassle of cords or tricky little built-in touchpads.|| |
Logitech Touch Lapdesk N600
|You want to keep your lap cool and comfortable AND want great sound while watching movies, playing games, or cranking your tunes.||Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700 |
It's all-in-one fun with a soft foam underside for comfort and heat protection, plus it has awesome HD 2.0 speakers built right in!
Top Customer Reviews
The Logitech Cooling Pad N200 features a fan that has two speeds so you can adjust the airflow the way you like (or shut it off if your laptop battery gets too low). It has a tilted fan and large grill to give you wider air circulation around your laptop. The USB cable is built in and stores inside the bottom so it never gets misplaced. You can use the cooling pad with either PC or MAC laptops with an up to 16 inch display.
What I like about the Logitech Cooling Pad N200:
It really does an excellent job and you can feel the difference the second you start using it - no more hot laptop! The laptop fits perfectly on it and doesn't slide around. I like the two speeds on the fan and the first speed is so quiet I had to keep checking to make sure it was even on. I like the built in USB cable - I have enough cables to take care of as it is and I like knowing I don't have to search for it when I need it. The cooling pad is tilted just enough so it feel likes you are working on a miniature desk.
What I don't like about the Logitech Cooling Pad N200:
While the first fan speed is very quiet, the second one is very loud and can get annoying after awhile. While it is easy to carry the cooling pad from room to room, I really can't see myself carrying it around if I want to use my laptop outside the house. While it fits nicely on my lap, it got heavy after awhile, to a point where it was uncomfortable to use.
While I don't like everything about the Logitech Cooling Pad N200, it does do an excellent job of cooling the laptop which is what I want.
1) This cooling pad has a low profile and is not very bulky. It's perfect for using on a desk.
2) The light padding on the bottom surface also allows it to be used comfortably on your lap or resting on a piece of upholstered furniture.
3) The cooling fan has two speeds. Low is virtually silent, high is audible but not objectionable.
4) The combination on/off switch and speed selector is conveniently attached to the USB cord.
5) The USB cord can be used either to the left/right or back of the pad and can be stored in a channel at the bottom of the pad.
6) The high fan speed cools down my laptop fairly quickly
1. The fan speed is not static; you can set the speed with the switch on the cord, even turn the cooler off without removing the USB cord from its port.
2. It's quiet, so quiet in fact that I had to remove my laptop to see the fan running.
3. It's padded on the bottom. No more scratches on the table!
4. On the highest speed, my laptop is cooler than it was when it was on my old cooler.
5. It's a solid stand for my laptop. Two soft pads and a lip hold the laptop securely. On my old pad, the laptop squirmed around. This is a major improvement that I appreciate.
None I can find. I'm a happy camper!
This cooler cools better than my old one and adds stability to my laptop.
Purchased this model because it had a cushioned bottom and was the Logitech brand. We thought the cushioned bottom would be more comfortable on the lap and thought it would work well.
Purchased in May 2012 and it stopped working late August, 2012. We handled it carefully and did not mistreat it in any way.
Very disappointed with the product and probably will never buy another one as this experience has been so bad.
There are a few issues that we specifically wanted to address...
1) We wanted something with a fan to help keep the general temperature down (because while gaming, the keyboard could actually burn you).
2) We wanted something that would keep the heat off of a lap. There are plenty of cooling options with powerful fans that sit on desks, but none of them looked lap-friendly.
In the end, we narrowed it down to two items... the Targus Lap Chill Mat and the Logitech Cooling Pad N200. To diversify, we just bought both.
The wedge design of the Targus Lap Chill Mat does an excellent job of keeping heat away from your lap, while conveniently elevating the display. It's also very comfortable when sitting on your lap. My wife's 17" laptop fits flush with the edges as if it were made for it. My 15" MacBook also fits comfortably on the mat, with about an inch of mat left over on all sides. Unlike some of the other reviewers, the rubber raisers on the top of the mat feel very sturdy and I haven't had any problems with them coming loose or popping off. The one problem we DO have with the mat is that the fan is so weak that it's almost useless. It makes no discernable difference in surface temperature at all... and even if you are just holding your hand over the fan, there is very little air movement... but at least it's quiet.
The Logitech Cooling Pad N200, on the other hand, isn't actually all that comfortable...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I own 3. Nice size, weight and is durable. One of mine is 3 years old and they all still look new. Fans still work in all three.Published 7 months ago by Chelsea Burroughs
Works great. If you use your laptop on your lap, you must have this to protect your legs and protect the computer from pet hair, heat and dirt. Read morePublished 7 months ago by SeeBee
If I could give it zero stars I would. In the beginning this pad worked great, but after a couple of months it stopped working. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Talking Monkey
Bought this product in Nov 2011 and it still works great! I use it almost every day.Published 12 months ago by Emily
The fan area is too small and I had to turn it around and have at a diagonal position to have it positioned properly over the hot part of my lap top The padding is useless because... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Taryn Stuart
worked great for about a year then died. this was my 3rd one from logitech and each lasts for only about a year.Published 13 months ago by Brenda C
I got one of these cooling pads used from them for $20.00, it Worked for 2 days then stopped working.... No returns unless DOA..... IM SO GLAD I ONLY PAID 20 BUCKS FOR THIS.... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Mr. Smith