- Mouse Included
Logitech Cordless Desktop EX110 (967561-0403)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connectivity - USB / PS/2
- Keyboard Key Count - N/A
- Mouse Button Count - 2
- Keyboard Hot Key Count - N/A
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Quick and simple to set up, your keyboard and mouse will perform as fast and as reliably as any corded product. An 800-dpi optical mouse responds instantly, tracks precisely, and provides maximum freedom. One-touch media controls make music or video playback easier and more fun. Launch your Internet home page, email, or onscreen calculatorall from the keyboard. Plus, navigate the Web or close your browser with convenient left-hand buttons. The keyboard is spill-resistant too! You'll love the combination of Logitech quality, comfort, convenience, and style.
- Set up quickly and easily. It's the easiest way to go cordless.
- Know that your reliable Logitech Cordless Desktop EX110 is the result of Logitech´s 10 year cordless technology field testing. Our 5-year limited warranty makes purchasing it an easy decision.
- Enjoy quick response. 800-dpi cordless optical mouse responds instantly, tracks precisely, and moves more freely.
- Scroll easily through Web pages and documents with mouse wheel.
- Easily navigate the web, or close your browser, with convenient left-hand buttons. Distinctive programmable F-keys make everyday simpler and more direct.
- Adjust or mute music volume quickly. One-touch media controls make music or video functions more convenient and more fun.
- Start your calculator onscreen with a single button. Enhanced F-keys for common tasks instantly launch your Internet home page, email, or your onscreen calculator.
- Don't worry about spills. Spill-resistant design protects your keyboard and eliminates concern over little accidents.
- Use with your Notebook or Desktop PC. USB makes connectivity easy. Also works with PS/2.
- Go with the leader. Logitech sells more cordless desktops worldwide than anyone else for a good reason: we're always working to perfect your experience, by maximizing quality, comfort, and simplicity, with the features you want and expect.
Top Customer Reviews
The keyboard uses two AAA batteries and the mouse uses 2 AA batteries. The battery drain is considerably low and I use rechargeable NiMH batteries that last for a long time. I like the speedy buttons on the keyboard to control the sound volume and mute, plus a quick button to open up the calculator. This unit comes with both PS2 connector and USB connector. You can use its PS2 connector if you don't want to waste your limited USB ports. For the new Dell Vostro Desktop model that comes without PS2 port, you can just plug this unit's USB connector to one of your USB port and it works for both keyboard and mouse. With fresh batteries, the unit can operate six feet away from the reciver. Of course, make sure that you don't lay your cordless phone, cell phone or wireless network antenna around the receiver and you will do fine.
I am very please with this product. The fact that this model has been on the market for more than two years without being retired from the manufacture, it speaks its great value for itself. Best of all, you can plug the USB connector into your computer and it works without the need to install any driver. Unless you want to try out additional software provided on the CD by Logitech, you can just toss the CD into your desk drawer.
Production quality appears sufficient for our light use, perhaps an hour each day; for a heavy user, I might be concerned about long term reliability of pounding the keys thousands of times, but that is simply an opinion and projection, and is not based on experience. I don't have enough time with the unit yet to experience the battery life (two AA in the mouse, two AAA in the keyboard). The system worked well right out of the box, and my wife, the primary user, is very pleased with it. The receiver sits under the desk totally out of view around 15 inches away from the mouse, with the thick desktop in between, with perfect performance. I didn't even have to install the Logitech drivers for my WinXP OS. My only product design complaint - the keyboard tilt legs (underside, in the rear, that lift the backside of the keyboard) are somewhat low, are not adjustable as on the more expensive units, and do not tilt the keyboard enough for her liking; this might be an individual preference.
I'm a touch typist and I really like the feel of this keyboard. It is fairly compact and fits easily in my keyboard tray.
I'm not thrilled about the nonstandard layout of the Home/End/PgUp/PgDn/Del key cluster. Also, the keyboard doesn't have a Scroll Lock key which makes it incompatible with most KVM switches.
The mouse is a plain two-button scroll wheel optical mouse which is fine for my purposes.
I use this combo in both Linux (Emacs) and Windows. I haven't bothered with installing the Logitech drivers in Windows.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have had this keyboard about 8 years now. In general, this has been a fair item for me. at the time i got it, it was on clearance at a office supply store. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Wiseguy945
I have owned this keyboard for roughly 5-6 years, and I love it. I can type roughly 100 words per minute, partly because of how comfortable I am with this keyboard. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Matt Porter
I have had this keyboard combo since 2007, and it is a great product for the price I got it back then. I use rechargeable batteries for both the keyboard and the mouse. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Versatile
I bought this a few years ago and the keyboard still works well. The mouse gave out and I threw it away. I contacted the company and it's not replaceable. Read morePublished on August 22, 2014 by Barb