Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse (910-004380)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Advanced optical sensor: Exclusive Delta Zero sensor technology precisely translates hand movements on-screen for more accurate targeting
- Designed with feedback from performance gaming enthusiasts: Gain enhanced accuracy and responsiveness in a lightweight design
- RGB Customizable Lighting: Customize lighting colors to match your style, system or environment
- Durable and lightweight: Maximum gaming comfort and durable buttons tested to a 20 million click lifespan
- On-the-fly DPI Switching: Make the right moves in any game situation with up to 5 DPI settings (200 to 12,000 DPI)
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
Designed for the Performance Gaming Enthusiast
Daedalus Apex was designed based on feedback from the performance gaming community. Based on this feedback, Logitech put its highest-performing optical sensor and metal spring button tensioning system into a lightweight, compact body. The result is an enthusiast-class gaming mouse with great accuracy, responsiveness and performance.
- Designed with the help of performance gamers
- Advanced Optical Sensor for high-accuracy targeting
- Durable, lightweight design for long-lasting gaming comfort
- Five DPI settings with fast on-the-fly switching
Built for performance gamers
Logitech worked directly with performance gaming enthusiasts to design Daedalus Apex from the ground up. Delta Zero sensor technology and a lightweight design deliver enhanced comfort, accuracy and responsiveness for intense high-speed gaming.
Advanced optical sensor
For maximum performance, Daedalus Apex features the PMW3366. Logitech’s most accurate optical sensor has zero smoothing or filtering across the entire DPI range for incredible responsiveness, even at high sensitivity. Advanced Logitech G-exclusive Delta Zero optical sensor technology minimizes speed-related accuracy variance—commonly known as 'mouse acceleration'—for precision targeting. Plus, you can tune the sensor to the mouse surface* for maximum high-speed performance and lower lift-off distance.
* Some settings require Logitech Gaming Software available for download at our official site.
RGB Customizable Lighting
Customize lighting color and brightness to match your style, system or environment. For maximum visual appeal, full-color RGB lighting projects light onto your mouse pad and can be customized from a palette of up to 16.8 million colors. Bring your mouse to life with 'breathing' light patterns, or set your lighting to sleep when you aren’t using your system*.
On-the-fly DPI switching
Make the right moves in any game situation. Switch through up to 5 DPI settings, from pixel-precise targeting (200 DPI) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 12,000 DPI).
Durable and lightweight
Daedalus Apex is built for long-term gaming comfort. The left and right mouse buttons have been tested for 20 million clicks, the equivalent of some top professional gamers practicing 10 hours a day, every day, for two years. Durable and lightweight materials are designed to make your gaming sessions comfortable from start to finish.
More control at your command
Customize your favorite games with six individually programmable buttons. Configure the onboard memory to remember up to three game profiles. Experience the improved button response and feel of Logitech’s metal spring button tensioning system.
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- USB Port
- 150MB disk storage space
- Internet connection for optional software download
What’s in the box
- User Documentation
|Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse||Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Gaming Mouse||Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse||Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse||Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse|
|What do you get?||Great value and control for MOBA/RTS games||World’s fastest FPS gaming mouse||Performance Edition MOBA gaming mouse||Fully customizable lighting, surface, weight and balance tuning for FPS games||Complete control in your favorite MMOs|
|Connection: full-speed USB corded||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sensor||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||Laser|
|Maximum resolution with on-the-fly DPI shifting||4,000 dpi||4,000 dpi||12,000 dpi||12,000 dpi||8,200 dpi|
|System support||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista||Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista Mac OS X 10.8.x or later||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Mac OS X 10.6.x or later|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.46 x 2.56 x 4.53 in||2.96 x 1.6 x 5.17 in||7.56 x 1.5 x 4.59 in||2.68 x 1.69 x 4.89 in||4.53 x 2.56 x 1.46 in||1.69 x 2.9 x 5 in|
Designed for performance gaming enthusiasts Daedalus Apex's advanced optical sensor has maximum tracking accuracy up to 12000DPI. Make it personal with RGB Customizable lighting.* *Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software available for download at logitech.com/downloads
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After using this mouse for about a year, I think I've finally ended my search for the right mouse for my hand size and grip style. I have large palms (4.5" from wrist to bottom of middle finger) compared to my fingers (3.5" from bottom to top of middle finger). In total my hands are a little larger than average for my height (6' 1").
I hold the mouse with a fingertip-style grip - base of palm resting on mousepad, only touching the mouse with the tips of my fingers, and moving it with a combination of finger contraction and wrist pivoting along with frequently lifting the mouse completely off the pad to place it in a better position for continued movement. I've tried forcing myself to use a palm grip on a mouse intended for it and I just can't get used to having to move my entire arm to control the mouse.
Definitely not the most common style, but it's just what naturally has always felt and worked best for me while playing games. I tend to use DPI of about 1200-1600, as that's the level I like for everyday productivity usage, and then set sensitivity in games to whatever feels right. Generally, in any genre of game, I use a fairly high sensitivity to the point that it allows me to do a complete 180 turn in an FPS by just moving the mouse an inch to the right or left.
After buying at least 10 mice in the last 10 years trying to find one that feels "right", this is finally the one that does it for me. It's smaller and lighter than the bulky, heavy mice intended for use with a palm grip and has a base that's just enough smaller than the top to make it super easy to lift and reposition the mouse while holding with just my fingertips. That same inward/downward vertical slant of the sides also makes it super easy to maintain my grip on the mouse without having to press super tightly like I have in the past with other mice whose bases are wider than their tops. Much less hand/finger fatigue while using this mouse for prolonged periods of high activity.
As I've come to expect from Logitech mice, the sensor/buttons/wheel are all very high quality and feel solid and well-made. It tracks really well and the software you can install on your computer to tweak the mouse settings and set up profiles gives you lots of nice customization options.
At the price I paid for this mouse (in the low 40 dollar range) it's a tremendous value and I would happily buy it again at double the cost if this one died.
All that being said, if you do use a palm grip this mouse may not be the one for you, unless you have smaller hands. The smaller your hands the easier it will be to use this mouse with a palm or claw grip style, as it's not a large mouse. If you have hands around my size, using this mouse with a palm grip would be almost impossible - when I hold it in that way the end of the mouse barely reaches the top of my palm, so there's no more mouse left on which to actually rest my palm.
Pros (specifically for me, based on hand size/grip style):
- Small and light
- Base smaller than top, making edges very grippable
- Just enough buttons to do everything I need without a bunch of superfluous ones getting in the way
- High quality sensor and mechanical parts
- Logitech mouse software is generally easy to use and has nice features
- High quality, braided cord that doesn't get tangled or feel too stiff
- Great price for what you get
- Honestly, I have to try pretty hard to come up with any cons for myself. I guess one would be that the scroll wheel isn't as high quality as some of the much more expensive Logitech mice, and doesn't have left-to-right scrolling by tilting the wheel to either side.
- If you use a palm or claw grip and don't have pretty small hands, I would say this mouse probably won't work for you.
+ Top of the line sensor, you can't get any better than this for the price.
+ Easy to use software allows for lots of customization. You can create macros, adjust the lights, rebind keys, change your dpi, etc.
+ The left, right, and middle buttons feel good and have a nice tactile response to them.
+ The braided cable seems to be high quality, it is a lot more smooth than other mice with braided cables I've used, and it doesn't pull on the back of my desk nearly as much. As a result of this, there is no fraying or discoloration.
+/- The scroll wheel feels very sluggish. It has a slight resistance to it which gets irritating when you're trying to scroll quickly or are scrolling for long periods of time. How you feel about this boils down to personal preference, obviously.
- The side buttons and the DPI button feel cheap and "mushy." I don't get the same tactile feedback I'm looking for from the other buttons on the mouse. There is an audible spring twinge when I apply a very little amount of force to the buttons, none of my other mice have had springy, wobbly, cheap feeling buttons like these. I'd also prefer if they were a little bigger, but they still get the job done.
- The mouse is shaped oddly, and not in a good way. Even as someone who grips their mice with a claw/fingertip grip, it still feels a little awkward in the hand. I got used to it after a few hours of playing with it, but I'd still prefer something less angular that fills out the back of my palm more.
- Recommended Grip: 1) Finger-tip 2) Claw. My hands are approximately 8 inches long from my palm to my index finger. You will not be able to palm this mouse.
- Sensor Info: The sensor is the same as the G900 and is considered to be one of the best of not the best sensor on the market. Flick shots for days and never "spun-out." Also the model amazon has does not have sensor rattle (to my knowledge).
- Buttons/Scroll Wheel: Left/right mouse buttons are some of the best I have ever used. The area of both mouse buttons are large and require the same force to click no matter where you press (very satisfying to click). The side mouse buttons are clicky, but are not as the same quality. However, I am not worried about them breaking. The scroll wheel is not as good as other mice on the market. Heck even my $10 laptop mouse has a better scroll wheel. If this is a deal breaker for you, look elsewhere.
- Weight: One of the Lightest on the market and feels great (one of the reasons finger-tip/claw grip feels great with this mouse).
- RGB lighting: The Colors are great and accents the mouse well.
- Software: Easy to use and allows you to customize the polling rate, RGB lighting, surface calibration...etc.
- Cord: Breaded cable, however I question the quality of the cable. Seems to be made of a synthetic material rather than actual cloth.
- Feet/pads: The mouse pads or feet are very good and allow the mouse to move stable and freely across mouse pads.
Most recent customer reviews
A little small If your use to a bigger mouse, but light weight and fast.Read more