Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,219 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,313 reviews
on May 23, 2016
If you need a keyboard and mouse that is basic, has good typing action, and doesn't have a mechanical clicky noise then you'll be happy with this keyboard. It has good tactile action for a heavy hammer typist like me who learned typing in his youth on a mechanical typewriter at 85 wpm and I have always been exceedingly happy with the longevity and sturdiness of Logitech keyboards and mice over the past 3 decades in my IT career with their products.

It is usb wired, which is exactly what I wanted for a home server build since a wireless battery operated variety would not do due. I wanted that local dependability without having to wait for something to charge or swap out batteries. It's exactly what it is. A reliably priced keyboard and mouse for everyday general computing. If you need a bazillion macro keys, a light show, wireless features, and something that will do a HAL 9000 for you then you're better off buying one of the top end combos, but if you're an everyday or occasional user with no nonsense basic needs you couldn't be more happier with this MK120 mouse and keyboard. You will need 2 USB ports, one for the mouse and one for the keyboard.

If you need a more tactile clicky feeling and sounding keyboard you might try one of the other Logitech combos that provide a more noisier experience. But if you want sturdy and fairly silent then this is for you.
on July 4, 2015
These actually work great and the quality is great for the price. I purchased 2 of these for each of our computers and they work perfectly and are very comfortable to use. I thought they may be poor quality because of the price but was very pleasantly surprised, they look and work great. I would recommend these highly...
review image
on May 5, 2017
I cannot really attest for the mouse included (seems like a decent low cost standard mouse)
HOWEVER, the keyboard is a k120 keyboard. and is excellent if you're on a budget and use your computer heavily.
I've owned 2 k120 keyboards used heavily daily over a span of 4-5 years. (They're cheap, like 10 dollars at "fallmart" cheap.)
Which is why I bought this combo. (only needed the keyboard, but wanted the mouse as a spare "just in case")
There is nothing fancy about it, it's a standard keyboard which will hold up to a lot of abuse.
(My past two, the letters wore off the keys as I approached 13 months of HEAVY use, I do not need the stickers. and this did not alter function of the keyboard)

As stated, nothing fancy, not mechanical, but it is a sturdy no frills keyboard that does stand the test of time.
(An average user could probably have this keyboard working fine for 4 years. my average life span of generic keyboards is 3 months. I get about 2 years out of this model.)
This is my budget friendly go-to daily use input device. (I live at my PC...)
Past two k120 keyboards I've owned, reason for replacement was the metal spring bar under the spacebar would stick/fail. (I used a temporary work around until I got the new keyboard by using a number key from the keypad as a temporary space bar.)
Otherwise I wouldn't have purchased this combo or written this review. (using the keyboard purchased to type this review.)
on January 11, 2015
I got this product to go with my new gaming PC. I wanted something affordable, since I'd already overspent on the computer itself, so I went with this. Frankly, at this price, you normally get what you pay for. However, I'm happy to report that what I got instead was a solid, functional, no-nonsense keyboard and mouse.

It seems like a better idea to buy your mouse and keyboard separately, to get the best value, but there's really no reason not to go for this, unless you need something special. The keys on the keyboard are well-spaced and seem sturdy enough. The mouse lacks some features that gamers might want, but is still excellent at what it was intended to do. I'm not sure what the DPI on this thing is, but it serves adequately for clicking people's heads until they die, which seems to be the point of the entire FPS genre.

A couple things against this product: the little protrusions on the F, J, and numberpad 5 keys that identify them to touch typists could be a bit bigger. When I'm looking at the screen and searching for the home row at the same time, it takes a bit longer because I don't always notice those keys. Also, as I mentioned earlier, the mouse is very feature-sparse. It has two buttons and a scroll wheel, but no thumb buttons or adjustable DPI. This doesn't matter for most people, but I will be buying another mouse for my gaming and keeping this one for other purposes. I shouldn't have tried to game with this basic mouse, but it is still a good one for what you pay.

Overall, I'm happy with my purchase. I am now the proud owner of a well-designed keyboard and (so far) reliable backup mouse. I've only had these things for a couple weeks at the time of writing, but if something terrible happens, I will edit this review with my new opinions.
on March 2, 2017
You're getting a mouse and keyboard for $10 so everyone acting like this is supposed to be the Tesla of pc accessories is...odd. They're fine. They work. The mouse isn't the most sensitive thing I've ever used but on any textured flat surface it's pretty darn OK.
on February 4, 2016
mouse was DOA. really really cheap quality

The keyboard is fine for the price. I would recommend just buying the keyboard separate because the mouse is a total waste of money.
on May 25, 2017
This is a very good keyboard for people who are not good at typing. The keys are further apart and raised higher, making it easier to type with fewer mistakes. I was kicked out of typing class for looking at the keys. I assume a laptop is not in the cards for me.
on February 23, 2017
Worked perfectly until an update from windows 10 left the mouse useless...
Review of Logitech Desktop MK120 Mouse and keyboard Combo
I ordered and received the combo pack of a Logitech keyboard and mouse for use with a single board computer I am using while learning some programming. It is like other Logitech keyboards, in that the key nomenclature wears off after a while. It's OK.
on April 20, 2017
Who gets excited about keyboards and mice? Not me. Just give me an inexpensive option. That's what this set is. The keyboard feels solid and the key action is crisp. the mouse is simple and easy to use. If you are looking for a standard keyboard (with a numeric pad) and a vanilla mouse, this is a great deal!