|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Logitech C270 Desktop or Laptop Webcam, HD 720p Widescreen for Video Calling and Recording
|Video Capture Resolution||720p|
|Optical Sensor Size||2.1MP|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HD 720p video calling and HD video recording, 2.4 GigaHertz Intel Core2 Duo, 2 GB RAM,200 MB hard drive space
- Video capture: Upto 1280 x 720 pixels, Logitech fluid crystal
- Crisp 3 MP photos technology, Hi speed USB 2.0
- Compatible with: Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, Works in USB video device class (UVC) mode with supported video calling clients: MacOS 10.10 or later, Chrome OS, Android v 5.0 or above
- Built in microphone filters out background noise. System Requirements: Windows 7 Windows 8 or Windows 10 or later mac OS 10.10 or later chrome OSAndroid v 5.0 or above USB port Internet access visit your preferred video calling solution provider's website for exact information on system and performance requirements. Visit your preferred video calling solution provider's website for exact information on system and performance requirements. Works with Skype google hangouts face time for Mac.FoV: 60°
- 2 years limited
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Logitech C270 HD Webcam
Smile in HD
Say hi to friends and family near and far with the real you. C270 shows you at your best in clear, smooth, beautiful HD video—and in your best light thanks to Logitech smart light correction.
System Requirements for HD 720p Video Calls
- Windows 7 or higher, macOS X 10.10 or higher, Chrome OS
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core2 Duo / 2 GB RAM /200 MB hard drive space
- USB 2.0 port
- 1 Mbps upload speed or higher
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution
COMPARE LOGITECH HD WEBCAMS
Compare with similar items
|Package Contents |
|Basic requirements: |
For HD 720p video calling on Logitech Vid HD and HD video recording:
For other video-calling clients, please check the recommended
Which Logitech HD Webcam is right for you?
|What to look for||HD Webcam C270||HD Webcam C310||HD Webcam C525||Webcam Pro 9000||HD Webcam C615||HD Pro Webcam C910|
|Video + Photo Quality|
|HD resolution||HD 720p||HD 720p||HD 720p||HD 720p||Full HD 1080p||Full HD 1080p|
|Focus type||Always focused*||Always focused*||Auto Focus||Autofocus||Autofocus||Autofocus|
|Lens type||Plastic lens||Plastic lens||Plastic lens||High-precision Carl Zeiss glass lens||High-precision Carl Zeiss glass lens||High-precision Carl Zeiss glass lens|
|Auto light correction|
|Built-in mic with noise cancellation||Dual mics for stereo audio|
|1-click HD upload to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube**|
|360-degree rotational camera|
|Portable design||Fold-and-go webcam||Fold-and-go webcam|
|Tripod Ready Base|
|Face Tracking|| |
|Works with Windows XP, Vista, 7|
|Works with Mac OS X 10.5 or higher|
* 40 cm and beyond
** Twitter uploading requires software download on the C270. To download, go to logitech.com/support-downloads .
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- This cam takes a really nice picture and records or streams crisp, and without blur or distortion. It worked better than my laptops built in cam.
- I can place it on my secondary laptop, or in a different area of my desk, to get multiple angles while recording or streaming.
- Nice and portable-sized. Not big and bulky, heavy, or with the need to sit on the desk.
- Sleek appearance. The webcam has a nice, rounded appearance that gives it a higher end feel.
- I like that it accommodates a wide screen view and can capture in HD without problems.
- I use this on my laptop and it rests on top. I'm able to slide it around until I get the preferred angle.
- The only real con is that it doesn't clamp down too well. If I accidentally tug on the cord, the webcam easily falls off. I sometimes will let it set on the top of my laptop screen by the hinge (the part that bends) to make it a little harder to knock off. If it could have just a little more stability, it would be awesome.
Overall however, I'm very happy with the purchase and really like this little cam.
However, be warned: THIS VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
You'll need to pop off the case (easily done without tools), and then remove three tiny screws holding the plate. When you have the inside exposed, you can see a tiny nub of glue that holds what looks like a gear surrounding the camera. I took a tiny flathead screwdriver to carefully remove the glue nub. Be very careful as doing this voids the warranty and it is very fragile. You can adjust the focus by rotating the gear clockwise or counter clockwise. Be very careful doing this as well--rotating the gear too far out may disassemble the camera lens.
I have two cats, so I didn't want to risk leaving the covers off. I screwed the plates back on once I had the focus adjusted to where I would be able to take a close up picture of my ID clearly.