|Screen Size||9.7 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Logitech Fabric Skin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air, Carbon Black
|Price:||$64.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please download the manual below the product details to know the working functionality and to leanr to connect the device through bluetooth. FabricSkin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air (5th Generation): Bluetooth keyboard with full-size keys disappears into the inner fabric surface
- Ultra-thin and light protective case: 2-sided water-repellant folio covers both the front and back of your iPad. FabricSkin Keyboard Folio keeps the same keys as on standard keyboards, so little learning curve is needed.
- Dual-view stand: Folio doubles as a stand, Holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden
- SecureLock system: Low-profile clips keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame. Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you are on the go
- Auto wake/sleep: Automatically wakes your iPad when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when closed
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio For iPad Air (Carbon Black)
Meticulously Perfected Inside And Out
This amazingly thin, light, and durable FabricSkin Keyboard Folio is a seamless fusion of art and technology. The Bluetooth keyboard with wipe-clean keys magically vanishes into the inner fabric. It’s comfortable when you need to type, but nearly invisible when you don’t - from Logitech.
Images of iPad and Keyboard Folio are for demonstration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly. iPad sold separately.
- Bluetooth keyboard vanishes into the inner fabric
- Incredibly thin and light
- Full-size keys and iOS shortcuts
- Protective two-sided case
- Dual-view iPad stand
- Secure magnetic closure
- Auto on/off wakes/sleeps iPad
- Rechargeable (USB cable included)
- Works with iPad Air only
Sensational FabricSkin Keyboard
An amazingly thin, light Bluetooth keyboard with wipe-clean keys that magically vanish into the inner fabric.
- Only 440g (0.9 lbs.) and 18.5mm (0.7in) thick
- Keyboard is comfortable for typing when you need it and almost invisible when you don’t
- Full-size keys help you type as fast as on a standard keyboard
- Time-saving iOS shortcut keys for copy, paste, undo, and more
- Frees up valuable screen space on iPad
Leading Design Based On Decades Of Expertise And Research
- Despite keyboard’s smaller size, the key size has been maximized
- No learning curve - the same keys as standard keyboards
The durable, folio-style case helps protect iPad from accidental bumps, scratches, and spills.
- Covers both the front and back of iPad
- Precision engineered with state-of-the-art, water-repellant materials and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques
- Perfect for everyday protection
Doubles As A Dual-View Stand
It holds your iPad in two ideal positions.
- Upright with the keyboard exposed, iPad is at the perfect angle for typing
- Laying flat with the keyboard hidden for handheld iPad access and web browsing
Lightweight, low-profile clips keep the corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame.
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Powerful magnets keep the case securely closed when you’re on the go
Rechargeable With Auto-Wake/Sleep
- Wakes iPad when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when you close it
- Helps preserve battery life of both iPad and the keyboard
- Easy recharging with included USB cable - get up to three months of battery life on a full charge.*
* Based on an average use of two hours per day.
What's In The Box?
- Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- USB cable for recharging
- iPad Air
Top Customer Reviews
* ) Kensington KeyFolio Pro
* ) Belkin Qode Ultimate Keyboard Case
* ) Zagg Folio Case
* ) Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio
In addition to online research, I managed to get a little hands-on time with the Logitech Ultrathin and Belkin Qode listed above.
Primarily, what I was looking for was a keyboard cover that was stylish, thin, lightweight (relatively for what it is), offered decent protection when closed, supported auto-on/off and screen wake/lock and allowed for viewing angles besides the keyboard dock position. Bonuses would be backlit keys. For the most part, all of the keyboards listed above offered the majority of those features with a few exceptions:
1) Logitech Ultrathin does not support auto-on/off (CORRECTION: It DOES have auto-on/off and ALSO has a power button)
2) Kensington cases are by far the heaviest, with listed weights of about 2 lbs just for the case alone
3) Only the Kensington and Zagg from the list above have a backlit keyboard option (the Plus models)
I tried both the Logitech Ultrathin and the Belkin Qode briefly in addition to the Fabricskin that I own now. I liked the keys on the Ultrathin, as it mimics the keys on most full-sized keyboards that now feature island style keys. Very easy to type on. It's also using the same material as the Fabricskin on the outside and even though it says it's slightly thicker you really don't notice it. It's very marginal and it weighs the same as the Fabricskin. My only gripe with that case was the lack of auto on/off (updated: it supports this).Read more ›
ZAGG - Not bad, but doesn't fold flat, is heavy (necessary given the hinge system), and the iPad is difficult to get in and out.
Belkin - Disappointingly plastic and flimsy, and the way the hinge works makes it lap-unfriendly. Not at all worth the price premium.
Logitech Ultrathin - Relatively good option, but they keyboard doesn't appear to turn on and off automatically when placed in typing position, and it's a bit heavier than the Fabric Skin.
Targus Versavu - Plastic, cheap, flimsy, poorly built, and a number of other words that all mean the same thing. Should not even be considered.
Logitech Fabric Skin - Light, well built, typing position magnet (which keeps the iPad in typing mode) works very well, keyboard connects automatically, turns on and off automatically, allows the iPad to be easily removed, auto-wakes from embedded magnetic clasps, and even folds around the back and stays in place due to said magnets.
UPDATE 2: Logitech replaced the FabricSkin Folio that cracked but the replacement cracked in one week. If you look at the FabricSkin for iPad Air reviews on the Logitech website you'll see that this is a pervasive problem. Do not buy this case until Logitech fixes this issue. I personally hope they get this fixed as I really like the feel of the fabricSkin keyboard. Note: My wife has a FabricSkin for her iPad 3 and it is build like a tank and has held up well.
I wrote a long review on my Logitech FabricSkin Folio for my iPad 3. I now have a new iPad Air and I immediately bought the Logitech FabricSkin Folio for the Air and I like it even more. Compared to the previous generation, it's smaller (in sync with the smaller iPad) and I feel that the keys require a little less pressure. I like that.
Another thing I like is that there isn't case that fully surrounds the iPad. The Air is so thin that it would be a shame for Logitech to bulk up the device.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Poor design causes the bracket that holds the ipad in place to break. Went through two of these and Logitech will not stand by their warranty. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I can really only give this two stars. I want to love it. As a keyboard, it does its job marvelously. It's great for touch-typing and I love the "feel" of the keyboard. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mike
I love this cover and keypad. The key pad has a great touch, but the keys are also sealed so it won't fry if spilled on. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Michael R Axt
Bought this keyboard on sale (not sure if I'd pay full price, as by now the iPad Air is getting old enough to need replacement, but overall I love this keyboard - takes few minutes... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Tomasz Przygoda
My favorite case ever, super sleek and sexy, great touch keyboard (typing on it now!) and long lasting battery goes for weeks without recharge. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer