|Brand Name||Original Equipment Manufacture|
|Item model number||920-003371|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||19.6 x 8.8 x 1.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||19.57 x 8.78 x 1.65 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech G105 920-003371 Gaming Keyboard
|Price:||$48.82 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$11.17 (19%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Long-life blue LED backlighting: Select from two brightness levels to easily see keys in the dark
- 6 programmable G-keys: Configure up to 18 unique functions per game, including single key presses, complex macros or intricate Lua scripts* (*Requires software installation)
- Multi-key input: Press up to five keys at once to perform multiple complex actions without interference or ghosting
- Game/desktop switch: Disables the Windows/Context Menu keys to prevent accidental game interruptions
- Made for PC gaming: Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech G105 920-003371 Gaming Keyboard
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||ChallengerUSA||A deal for u||MegaRetailStore|
|Color||Black||Black||Cherry MX Brown||Black|
|Model Year||2013||Information not provided||2012||2012|
|Item Weight||0.1 pounds||1.3 pounds||4.8 pounds||2.2 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
It's easy to be passionate about winning, but at Logitech, our passion is in the science that makes winning possible. We build precise gaming instruments. We advance technology so gamers can reach new levels of speed, precision, reliability and comfort. Science is our philosophy, our methodology for studying, testing, and advancing gamers' experience—in the lab and in the game.
Logitech G105 Gaming Keyboard
Your essential tool for serious gaming.
With dual-level blue backlighting and fully programmable G-keys, this keyboard gives you the essentials to game your way.
- Play into the night with illuminated keys that are easy to locate—even in the dark
- Two different brightness levels plus Off
- Long-lasting blue LED lighting
Quick-access media controls
Instantly control volume, mute, start, stop, pause, forward and back functions.
6 programmable G-keys*
- 3 macros per key—configure up to 18 unique functions per game
- Program single keystrokes, complex macros or intricate LUA scripts
- Record new macros on the fly while you're in the game
Game/desktop mode prevents interruptions
Don't let accidents interrupt your game—press one switch to disable Windows/Context Menu keys.
Multi-key input for complex actions
- Use up to five keys at once to perform multiple actions
- Anti-ghosting eliminates the interference that can happen with other keyboards
Built for gaming
- Play harder with responsive, longer-life keys designed to withstand demanding play
- Built to last with Logitech's high quality standards and rigorous testing
What's in the box?
- User documentation
- Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- Available high-speed USB 2.0 port
- 70 MB of available hard disk space
- Internet connection for optional software download
Which Logitech Gaming Keyboard Is Right For You?
Check Out Other Logitech Gaming Gear
Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
With the report rate of a wired gaming mouse, you won’t believe the G700s is not plugged in. Perform complex macros to complete every quest with 13 programmable buttons.
Logitech G400s Optical Gaming Mouse
By pushing the standards set by Logitech MX518 Optical Gaming Mouse, the Logitech G400s is a full-featured gaming mouse built for FPS, now with exclusive Delta Zero sensor technology.
Logitech G100s Optical Gaming Mouse
Precision meets comfort. Accuracy meets fluent maneuverability. Light-weight meets durability. With an exclusive Delta Zero sensor, the G100s is crafted for all your favorite RTS and MOBA titles.
Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset
This gaming-grade wireless headset gives you a lag-free, interference-resistant connection, so nothing stands between you and victory. 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby technology delivers a detailed, positional soundfield that lets you hear your opponents before they see you.
Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset
Using 40mm neodynmium drivers, the Logitech G230 delivers high quality stereo sound to keep you immersed in your game from start to finish. And the lightweight, comfortable design lets you play for hours.
Top Customer Reviews
measuring 18-3/4 inches long and 6-1/2 inches tall. There is a full numeric keypad on the right. The keyboard connects to the computer via a USB 2.0 cord. This keyboard is plug-n-play. There is no software CD, only a folded sheet of brief instructions with pictures in multiple languages.
The keyboard is backlighted with each key individually illuminated by a blue LED light from below, except for the three M keys and the MR key. A special key right of top center toggles the LEDs among low, high, and off. There is no choice in LED color. There are three indicator lights for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock just above the numeric keyboards. There is a set of seven media F-keys to control audio and video outputs. The key travel resembles that of a full travel keyboard. The keystrokes are crisp and definite. PC video gamers will appreciate the feel.
This keyboard is called "gaming keyboard" on account of the sets of six G-keys, three M-keys and a MR key. A G-key is a programmable key representing a special video game function. The video gamer can use the G-key in conjunction with the MR key to record a macro (a series of keystrokes) for quick game action. The three M-keys expand the functions of the six G-keys to three different video games. To use the game keys, the gamer must download and install the gaming software at the Logitech website. The set of main gaming keys, WASD, is colored gray for quick recognition. There is a "Game/Desktop Mode Switch" at the left of top center which the gamer uses to disable Windows key functions.Read more ›
* Anti-ghosting feature that allows you to use multiple keys at once - up to 5 at a time
* 6 Programmable G- keys that allow you to program what a key does in a particular game
* M Keys (3 of them) allow you to add complexity to the function of the G keys by assigning up to 3 different key configurations to the profile of each G key. You do need to download the Logitech gaming software to use this feature.
* MR key - records quick macros (also requires the download of the Logitech gaming software which occurs very smoothly on plug in) This is really intuitive . . . you press the MR key, press a G key and then type in the keys to record. Press the MR Key again and your macro is set!
* Disabling windows menu keys- this is probably my favorite thing after having a keyboard that did not have this feature! No more activating windows features by mistake during a game.
* The back lighting is LED and you can adjust the brightness.
* The keys are spaced pretty far apart. I'm guessing my hand will just get used to this but if you have a small hand it may take some getting used to.
* The LED lighting is not quite as futuristic as it may appear in some of the pictures you see. The letters on the keys glow. Nice but not something to get all excited about.Read more ›
|Length: 2:41 Mins|
I primarily made the set of videos to demonstrate how nicely it goes with my current desktop setup. As you can see I already have quite a bit of blue going on, so this keyboard definitely matches the theme. This keyboard is not wireless, and that may be a benefit for people who do not like wireless delays or drops. The cable's length is decent at 6 feet.
Setup was a bit confusing, it wasn't the installation process but rather Logitech gave you instructions to go the a specific URL and it doesn't lead you to the product but their generic page of components to download drivers for. Even then, It took some time to settle for the brand since this box does not label itself as the "Call of Duty" version, but just a G105.
I also had that issue with registration.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So I have owned this keyboard two years, and its OKAY. Not great. I have been using this keyboard for the past two years, and its performance has been less then expected, i have a... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
It's an OK keyboard. A bit noisy and plunky. I actually gave this to my daughter and bought a G910, lol. It's a decent keyboard for the price.Published 12 days ago by Jjinne
This has been a great addition to my gaming setup. After reviewing the instructions and watching some how-to videos online, I was able to successfully use my extra keys; however,... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've used this keyboard for about a year now with gaming and business. I work at home and type most of the day and have found the keyboard to be responsive and not too loud. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Brian Teal
I am reviewing the Logitech G105 gaming Membrane keyboard even though I bought it at Walmart for about $40. It is cheaper on Amazon which I find a plus. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Mike S.
I ordered this not noticing that it was a refurbished product. My bad. That being said...it had Amazons Inspection sticker. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Jonathan Presnell
This has several nice qualities rarely found in a general Windows keyboard -- backlighting, wire connection, a good feel, durable non-painted keys, decent size, reliable, and keys... Read morePublished 25 days ago by Brad4d
I bought this keyboard to sit in front of my Main family PC. My family needed something more than the standard keyboard, and this did the trick. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Kortoga