Logitech G300s Optical Gaming Mouse (910-004360)
|Price:||$28.78 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$11.21 (28%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nine programmable controls: Move keyboard commands to mouse buttons that are in easy reach
- Symmetrical compact shape: Feels comfortable in either hand and perfect for gamers who don't want a large mouse
- Gaming-grade optical sensor: Tracks accurately on a wide variety of surfaces and is tunable to achieve the responsiveness you need
- Three onboard memory profiles: Save profiles to the mouse once for gameplay on different computers and assign lighting colors to easily see which profile you're using. Logitech Gaming Software is available at logitech.com/downloads
- Easy configuration software: Simply drag and drop commands to the buttons to setup the mouse exactly the way you want
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Logitech G300s Optical Gaming Mouse
For more power. More control.
Customizable controls right where you need them. Programmable profiles* and lighting for easier gameplay. Simple setup. It all adds up to your perfect first gaming mouse that helps you cast heals faster, tank bosses better and make your damage rotation more efficient than ever.
* Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software to be enabled and are not supported on Linux and earlier Windows-based operating systems. Logitech Gaming Software is available at logitech.com/downloads.
- Nine programmable controls put key combos in easy reach
- Comfortable, compact shape for either hand
- Responsive gaming-grade optical sensor
- Onboard memory stores up to three games per player profile*
- Easy configuration software
Nine programmable controls
Don’t let hard-to-reach key combinations slow you down. Move keyboard commands to mouse buttons so you can perform actions faster and easier.
Compact and comfortable
The ambidextrous, sculpted shape feels comfortable in either hand so you can play longer. The compact design is perfect for anyone who doesn't want a large mouse.
Three onboard memory profiles
Now you can play on other computers without having to reconfigure your game profiles. Set and store up to three player and game profiles (keyboard macros and dpi settings) in the mouse*. User-configurable lighting even lets you assign a unique color to each profile so you can easily see which one you're using.
Gaming-grade optical sensor
A 250 - 2500 dpi sensor accurately tracks slow and fast hand movements on a wide variety of surfaces for greater gaming precision and speed.
Easy-to-use configuration software
To customize your G300s, simply drag and drop commands to mouse buttons displayed on the software setup screen.
Automatic game detection knows what game you're playing so you can have custom configurations for every game.
Built to last
Rapid clicking can take a quick toll on ordinary mice. G300s is built for reliable gaming with durable long-life buttons tested to last up to 10 million clicks.
What you need
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- USB port
- Internet connection for optional software download
What’s in the box
- User Documentation
The Logitech G300s Optical Gaming Mouse gives you more power and more control. Nine programmable controls let you move keyboard commands to buttons that are in easy reach
Top customer reviews
The mouse itself is NOT weighted (like I'm used to) which I can't say I really like, however it's tolerable. I've dropped this thing from couch to floor about six different times (it keeps sliding off my mouse pad next to me) and it still works with no issues. There's no beating an optical mouse when it comes to gaming.
The design of this mouse is odd to me but not unpleasant. It's very comfortable for my hands. The cord is extremely long however, and since I'm using a laptop this was an annoyance. I rolled some of it up and tied it together with a twisty tie and problem solved.
The only thing (besides weight) I would prefer with this mouse is that the software for it be included in the package. It's not. I have to find it online and download it and with my internet that's a bit of a task. For the price, it wouldn't kill them to include a disk or at least SOME instruction as to where to find the software. Unless I missed it, there was no booklet or anything on the box that tells you where it is.
Been using it for a week or so now and it's been great. Color options on the mouse are nice as well.
works extremely well with the g13 lefthand gamepad. The automatic game detecting settings work for both devices at the same time, and both devices share the set of per-game 'functions', so you can assign them to gamepad or mouse buttons very easily, and move them around at will.
None of the buttons are dedicated to specific functions like switching profiles or DPI (or even mouse clicks/scrolling) so you can get really creative with how you configure this thing.
The actuation force of all of the buttons (and the scroll wheel) are extremely low but also satisfyingly tactile, so you get an appropriate amount of feedback without requiring stressful contortions to get enough leverage to engage the buttons. I wear a 'large' sized glove (which is average/small for men) and the distance and spacing between buttons is perfect for my hand geometry.
In my opinions, this sort of button configuration is optimal for both gaming and productivity. When you want it to be a regular mouse, all of the extra functionality is out of the way, when you want to take advantage of the extra buttons, they are within reach and actuating them accurately is not difficult.
Best mouse I have ever owned, and one of the cheapest too!