|Item model number||910-003589|
|Item Weight||10.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 2.2 x 7.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.32 x 2.2 x 7.56 inches|
Logitech G400s 910-003589 Optical Gaming Mouse
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exclusive 4000 DPI Delta Zero Optical Sensor: Built for consistent, high-accuracy targeting in FPS games
- 8 programmable buttons: Perform single game commands or multi-command macros with a simple button click
- On-the-fly adjustable DPI (400-4000): Instantly shift through multiple DPI settings without interrupting game play
- Ultra-durable, comfortable design: Long-life buttons rated to 20 million clicks. Sculpted comfort grip. Advanced coatings help prevent hand from sticking to mouse
- Made for PC gaming: Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Logitech G400s 910-003589 Optical Gaming Mouse
SteelSeries Rival Optical Gaming Mouse B00FAN4M3S
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||$uper $eller||Amazon.com||ShopKings||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Black, Grey||Original Black||Rubberized Black|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB||USB 3.0||USB 2.0||USB 2.0|
|Item Dimensions||2.2 x 5.32 x 7.56 in||3.27 x 5.47 x 1.73 in||2.76 x 1.8 x 5.23 in||6.69 x 2.09 x 7.87 in|
|Item Weight||0.64 lb||0.95 lb||4.48 ounces||0.71 lb|
|Platform||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Windows 8, Windows 10||Windows 8||Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS X, Windows 7|
Logitech G400s Optical PC Gaming Mouse 4000 DPI Delta Zero Optical Sensor
From the Manufacturer
It's easy to be passionate about winning, but at Logitech, our passion is in the science that makes winning possible. We build precise gaming instruments. We advance technology so gamers can reach new levels of speed, precision, reliability and comfort. Science is our philosophy, our methodology for studying, testing, and advancing gamers' experience—in the lab and in the game.
Logitech G400s Optical Gaming Mouse
Who says you can’t improve on perfection?
By pushing the standards set by the MX518, the Logitech G400s is a full-featured gaming mouse built specifically for FPS. Our exclusive Delta Zero sensor technology gives you consistent and accurate targeting at any hand speed. Assign personalized controls to any of the eight programmable buttons to make you unstoppable.
4000 DPI sensor with Delta Zero technology
- Exclusive sensor technology built for high-accuracy cursor control
- Optimized to deliver consistent tracking at any hand speed, whether flying across the screen or targeting in on one pixel
- Goes beyond simple eye/hand coordination—reduces the thinking required to target your enemies, execute precision micro in an RTS, or direct MOBA skillshots
Designed for long-playing comfort
- Hydrophobic coating on palm area of mouse to help prevent hand from sticking
- Fingerprint-resistant coatings on primary buttons
- Maintains the MX518’s legendary sculpted shape for a natural grip that will keep you in the game longer
8 programmable buttons
- Assign in-game actions to a mouse button instead of clicking an onscreen icon
- Easily assign any keyboard keystroke or multi-command macro to any button with Logitech gaming software
- Or control your game and mouse’s performance right out of the box with pre-configured button settings—no software required
1 millisecond report rate
- Experience zero delay between your thoughts and actions
- Mouse communicates with your computer 1000 times per second—eight times faster than standard USB mice
Instant in-game sensitivity switching
- Shift between your current DPI level and another level with a single button press
- Set multiple DPI levels per profile, from pixel-precise targeting (400 DPI) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 4000 DPI)
- Programmable DPI switching buttons are strategically located above and below the scroll wheel for fast, accurate trigger-finger control
Easy-to-use setup software
- Use optional Logitech Gaming Software to perfectly match commands to your favorite games
- Simply drag and drop settings to customize button and tracking profiles for any game
- Or use pre-configured customizations with automatic game detection of the game you're playing
- Stands up to gaming conditions that torture typical mice
- Long-life buttons are rated to endure an amazing 20 million clicks—twice as durable as the previous generation G400 and up to five times as long as most other gaming mice
- Low-friction feet are tested to last 250 km and designed to reduce drag for faster, smoother maneuvers
What's in the box?
- User documentation
What you need:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
- USB port
- Internet connection for optional software download1
- Resolution: 400 dpi - 4000 dpi
- Max. acceleration2: 25 G
- Max. speed2: 70 - 140 inches/second
- USB report rate: 1000 reports/second
- Dynamic coefficient of friction3: .09 μ (k)
- Static coefficient of friction3: .14 μ (s)
- Total weight: 133 grams
- Cord: 15 grams
- Buttons (Left/Right): 20 million clicks
- Feet: 250 kilometers
3. Tested on wood-veneer desktop.
Which Logitech Gaming Mouse Is Right For You?
Logitech G400s Optical Gaming Mouse
|What Do You Get?||Great value and control for MOBA/RTS games||Full-featured performance for FPS games||Wireless freedom and wired performance for MMORPG games|
|Full-Speed USB Corded|
|Programmable Buttons: |
For single actions or intricate macros
|Profile Storage: |
Store ready-to-play profiles
|Sensor||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||Laser|
|Maximum Resolution: |
Higher means faster cursor speed
|2500 dpi||4000 dpi||8200 dpi|
|Adjustable Sensitivity: |
Change dpi on the fly for pixel-precise targeting or lightning fast maneuvers
|Hyper-Fast Scrolling: |
Fly through long web pages
|Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista|
Check Out Other Logitech Gaming Gear
Logitech G19s Gaming Keyboard
The G19s Gaming Keyboard features a GamePanel LCD screen and 12 programmable G-keys to take your game to higher levels with advanced technology to light your way forward.
Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard
The Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard offers 18 programmable G-keys while the GamePanel LCD screen gives a view of vital stats. The G510s has everything you need for a clear advantage.
Logitech G105 Gaming Keyboard
Is control your top priority? Step up to an illuminated keyboard with multi-key input and six programmable G-keys so you can play like a pro.
Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset
This gaming-grade wireless headset gives you a lag-free, interference-resistant connection, so nothing stands between you and victory. 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby technology delivers a detailed, positional soundfield that lets you hear your opponents before they see you.
Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset
Using 40mm neodynmium drivers, the Logitech G230 delivers high quality stereo sound to keep you immersed in your game from start to finish. And the lightweight, comfortable design lets you play for hours.
Top Customer Reviews
Logitech realized that this quality made the G400 a fantastic mouse for FPS gaming, and they have given us this same great feature on the G400s. This is super valuable. It gives you a distinct edge while playing games against people using imperfect sensors. It is also to be noted that most professional gamers never use above 1000dpi. While laser sensors are more "flashy" and can do a lot more DPI than opticals, sadly, laser sensors have acceleration that cannot be disabled, making them inherently inferior for gaming. So as far as tracking quality goes, the G400s is spot on.
A few tweaks since the G400: The mouse now supports up to 4000 dpi instead of 3600 dpi. The buttons are slightly higher grade. These now are rated for 20 million actuations instead of 10 million. Not that I ever had a problem with wearing out the buttons on my old G400.
Things that did NOT change: The cord is still garbage. The G400 was notoriously bad because it would die if its cord was ever pulled on. I can't remember what that thing is called, but most mice have a pressure relief thing where the cord attaches to the mouse to prevent the cord from being a problem if it was pulled on. Unfortunately, same cord on this one. They really missed an opportunity for a meaningful upgrade. There is also still no onboard memory, which is a real shame for a $50 Logitech mouse. Another opportunity to make a fantastic improvement, which they passed up.
Okay, so other than a couple of tweaks, there are just the aesthetics. I think this mouse is a lot uglier than the G400, but that is subjective. You may like this one better.
Bottom line, this mouse tracks flawlessly, and does exactly what its supposed to do. Logitech makes good mice, there is no doubt about it. But if it were me, I'd save my money and buy a G400. Not only do they look a lot better, but they are really the exact same mouse for $15 less. I think Logitech just went for a quick rebrand so they could charge full retail on an older model again.
Anyway, I do hope this review has been helpful. If anyone leaves any other questions or comments below, I will check back and try to respond.
Looking for a newer replacement for the mice listed above? This G400s this is the mouse for you! :D
The G400s is my new gaming mouse standard! I also currently own the G500 Laser Gaming Mouse with Adjustable Weights and while I like the weight and tracking of that mouse, I do not like the wheel. It has zero friction and scrolls too fast. The MX5xx and G400x series have "notchy" or "resistance" based wheel tension which it makes it easier to control scrolling speed. Plus, it has been said that laser tracking is not as good as optical for gaming due to over acceleration which I tend to agree with. I'd rather not have to mess around with the tracking speeds. The G400s is essentially plug and play. I only had to adjust the speed "one click" faster in my mouse preferences and I was done. No need to mess with Y or X axis speeds or threshold max acceleration settings.
If I could own any mouse it would be the MX510. That was my all time favorite. It it had perfect weigh, tracking and wheel tension. But the G400s is very close to the other mice listed in price/performance and highly recommended!