Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7 or by phone. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Logitech G440 Hard Gaming Mouse Pad for High DPI Gaming
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Low surface friction for high-DPI gaming: Hard surface improves mouse and cursor control in high-speed gaming
- Consistent surface texture: Gives you greater tracking performance and aiming precision
- Matched to Logitech G sensors: The ideal surface, game-lab-tested to maximize Logitech G mouse sensor accuracy and performance
- Stable, rigid base: Rubber base keeps the pad in place during intense gaming action
- Durable multi-layer construction: Made to last with a hard tracking surface and strong polymer core
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $6.77.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Hard low-friction surface for better mouse control
- Ideal for high-DPI gaming
- Consistent tracking surface
- Maximizes Logitech G mouse sensor performance
- Stable, rigid base
- Durable, multi-layer construction stands up to intense gaming action
Logitech G440 Hard Gaming Mouse Pad
High speed meets high precision
Improve mouse control and precision with the mouse pad made specifically for high-DPI gaming. The hard surface minimizes friction, so you can start and stop actions using less force—and avoid overshooting cursor placement. Plus, it’s game-lab tested to bring out the very best performance in your Logitech G gaming mouse—so you can gain even more accuracy.
Mouse sold separately
Low surface friction: The hard polymer surface is ideal for high-DPI gaming, allowing you to perform even the smallest movements with lightning speed and precision.
Consistent surface texture: The uniform tracking surface helps improve your aim and unlock the full potential of your Logitech G gaming mouse.
Matched to Logitech G sensors: Relentless testing in the lab with Logitech G gaming mice gives you the highest-performing hard surface ever made for Logitech G sensors.
Stable, rigid base: The rubber base keeps the pad in place so even the most subtle cursor movements won’t be disrupted by a shifting tracking surface.
What's in the box?
G440 features a low friction, hard polymer surface ideal for high DPI gaming, improving mouse control and precise cursor placement.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My previous pad was a large, metal, double-sided Rocketfish gaming mouse pad. One side was very smooth, and the other side was quite rough. I liked it a lot, but I don't miss it at all. The G440 stays in place better, feels perfect (somewhere in-between the smooth and rough sides on my old pad), gives my mouse just the right amount of resistance, and it's completely flat (no corner feet to deal with like with the Rocketfish one).
I own a G502 and have the older version of this same mouse pad (with a blue outline G), and have been using it for a couple of years and I love it. My girlfriend owns a G602, and she loves her new G440 mouse pad (current model with the white G) just as much as I love mine.
Contrary to the popular belief that more friction = more control, the slippery surface is actually better.
For the sharp edges people whine about, I don't understand how it bothers them. The pad is very low profile and my arm doesn't touch the edge much if at all when resting my arm completely flat and holding the mouse.
I will agree that the anti-slip material could be better, but it doesn't slip at all given the pressure of your arm resting on it, so it's good enough.
use with g502 mouse and mouse skatez feet.
will buy again definitely.