|Item model number||981-000632|
|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 8.6 x 8.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||3.7 x 8.58 x 8.27 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset – DTS 7.1 Surround Sound – Pro-G Audio Drivers
|You Save:||$50.00 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Logitech G gaming headset for Windows 7 and later delivers the advanced audio performance normally found in high end audiophile headphones, Custom Sound Profiles settings require Logitech Gaming Software
- Patent pending Pro G drivers and DTS Headphone: X 7.1 Surround Sound accurately recreate the in-game environmental effects and positional audio that game designers intended you to hear
- Pro grade wireless audio with advanced lossless digital audio transmission gives you incredible high fidelity sound and connection strength with up to 15 meters range
- High performance PC gaming headset made with the latest materials and manufacturing techniques is designed to be a durable yet lightweight headset you can wear for hours
- Rechargeable, replaceable battery with 15 hour battery life provides extended power you can rely on for non-stop gaming sessions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- DTS 7.1 surround sound
- Pro-grade wireless connection
- Comfortable lightweight design
- 15-hour battery life
- Noise-cancelling boom microphone
- On-headset audio controls
Logitech G533 Wireless 7.1 DTS Surround Gaming Headset
Listen Up. Level Up.
G533 features Pro-G audio drivers and DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround technology with the remarkable ability to recreate the in-game environmental effects and positional audio game designers intended you to hear. So you hear the enemy before you see them. Get up to 15 meters range with lossless digital audio transmission and up to 15-hour battery life.
- System Requirements: Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7; USB port; Internet connection for optional software download
- What’s Included: Gaming Headset, USB Wireless Adapter, USB Charging Cable, User Documentation
Advanced Audio Performance
Pro-G Audio Drivers and DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound Audio:
Patent-pending Pro-G audio drivers using hybrid mesh materials deliver audio performance normally found in high-end audiophile headphones.
DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound:
DTS Headphone:X technology accurately replicates the 7.1 speaker placement and positional audio that game designers intended you to hear. You can even tune the volume levels for each of the 7 audio channels—for example, to amplify game sounds coming from rear channels to hear what’s behind you.
Pro Grade Wireless
Lossless Digital Audio:
G533 has advanced lossless digital audio transmission, delivering wireless convenience and incredible high fidelity sound with up to 15 meters range. G533 is designed to maintain a strong connection even in noisy EMI environments such as when there are multiple competing wireless signals nearby.
High Performance Design
Don’t Strain Your Neck:
With the latest in materials and manufacturing techniques, G533 is designed to be a durable, yet lightweight headset that you can wear for hours. G533 has an over-the ear, lightweight design, which is comfortable for long gaming sessions. Sports mesh ear pads are designed to be breathable and can be removed for cleaning.
15-Hour Battery Life
Advanced Power Management:
The rechargeable, replaceable battery powers the headset for marathon gaming sessions up to 15 hours non-stop on a single charge. Keep an eye on your charge level with Logitech Gaming Software so you don’t run out of juice in the middle of your game.*
* Rechargeable batteries have a limited lifespan and a limited number of charge cycles.
Loud And Clear:
G533 features a noise-cancelling microphone on a folding, extending boom for crystal-clear voice chat and communications. Fold the boom up to automatically mute the microphone. The headset also features configurable “sidetone” that lets you tune the volume of your own voice you hear in your headset. Sidetone lets you hear how loudly you are speaking so you don’t unknowingly yell every word.
Micro Pop Filter
Big Performance. Micro Design:
Integrated micro pop filter reduces popping and breath noise to help ensure clear communications and reduce unwanted noise. Our innovative pop filter means you get the same performance benefits of a traditional foam ball but in a micro, fully integrated design.
Custom Sound Profiles:
An easy-to-reach volume control roller and microphone mute button on the left earcup makes it simple to adjust your audio settings on the fly. For fine tuned settings, Logitech Gaming Software lets you set equalizer, surround sound, sidetone, and microphone levels on a per-game basis. You can even reprogram the mute button to any function, like “play/pause” to start/stop your media.*
* Profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software
|Logitech G231 Prodigy Gaming Headset||Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset||Logitech G533 Wireless 7.1 DTS Surround Gaming Headset||Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum RGB 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset||Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset|
|What Do You Get?||Comfortable gaming audio and chat||USB Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound||Advanced Audio Performance with Pro Grade Wireless||Full-featured Dolby 7.1 or DTS Headphone: X surround sound headset with customizable RGB lighting||Wireless Dolby 7.1 or DTS Headphone: X surround sound plus customizable on-ear audio command keys|
|Connection type||Corded||Corded||Wireless||Corded||Wireless or Corded|
|Analog 3.5 mm jacks||✓||✓||-||✓||✓|
|Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound||-||✓||-||✓||✓|
|DTS Headphone: X Surround Sound||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Adjustable boom mic||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Volume + mute controls||On-cable controls||On-cable controls||On-ear controls||On-ear controls||On-ear controls|
|Programmable G-keys (one-touch command of music, chat and more)||-||-||-||✓||✓|
|System Support||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, PS4*, Xbox One*||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, PS4*, Xbox One*||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, PS4*, Xbox One* * PS 4 and Xbox One operate in unpowered stereo mode only via analog cable. Xbox One requires Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter sold separately.|
Compare to similar items
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Once a Marine Sales|
|Item Dimensions||8.58 x 3.7 x 8.27 in||3.74 x 8.82 x 8.82 in||1.69 x 2.68 x 4.88 in||7.64 x 7.48 x 3.94 in||8.5 x 8.39 x 8.39 in||4.1 x 7.9 x 7.8 in|
|Item Weight||1.48 lbs||1.8 lbs||3.68 ounces||1.11 lbs||1.48 lbs||0.9 lb|
Logitech G533 adds next generation wireless audio performance to your gaming gear. G533 wireless gaming headset features Pro-G audio drivers and DTS Headphone: X 7.1 Surround Sound technology with the remarkable ability to recreate the in-game environmental effects and positional audio that game designers intended you to hear. Get up to 15 meter wireless range with lossless digital audio transmission and up to 15 hour battery life on a single charge. With the latest in materials and manufacturing techniques, G533 is designed to be a durable, yet lightweight headset that you can wear for hours. G533 also features a noise-cancelling microphone on a folding extending boom for clear chats and an on-ear volume control roller plus mic mute button for fast audio adjustments on the fly. Use Logitech Gaming Software to customize your audio experience and fine-tune equalizer settings, microphone levels and more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Con's: Died after a few months of use. Even though I knew better, tried contacting Logitech to get a replacement to no avail. Most of Logitech products are awesome and bullet proof, but when their products do fail its best to just not buy that specific one. Every time I've tried to get a replacement their customer service just gives me the runaround.
Oh and bought tried replacing the battery, but that wasn't the problem. The headset's dead.
I've been running this headset for a couple days now, and it was a great move. The sound quality is right up there, though I'm no audiophile. The range on them is actually quite stunning. I got a solid 25~30 feet away from the PC and the audio kept on playing. If you get out of range, the audio just cuts out dead, but once you get back in range, it picks up pretty quickly. Mic sound is good, what you'd expect from a mid range headset. Very clear, but definitely not studio quality. All gaming instances will be fine. I generally plug them in once I'm done using them, so I can't really pass judgment on the battery life, but I think you'll get a clear 10 hours, and probably 15 which is what I think is mentioned.
Just make sure you aren't in a heavily saturated 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi area and you have decent line of sight to the dongle and you'll have a great experience with this headset.
Look and Feel
1. Its earcup size are big. So it will definitely cover almost all kind of ear sizes.
2. It is made of very good quality plastic with metal extensions. Also ear-cups easily move so the headset can be used for long gaming sessions
3. Earpad are made up of cloth type material and I used the headset in around 30 degree room temperature for 4-5 hours continuously and does not felt sweaty at all.
4. Mic is easily retractable and also flexible enough to adjust as per needs
5. Very lightweight and does not press hard on head still grips perfectly so that it does not fall when bending head forward or backward
6. Battery can be removed. Don't know where I will find this battery which this one wears out. But I hope it will stay for at-least 1 year so no worries
7. Battery remains from 100% charge to 2-3% for about 17-18 hours for continuous usage. I tested it and put the actual figures.
For sound part, I was reading many reviews and seeing youtube videos of many famous reviewers to get the information how good the sound of this headset.
I suggest to get the information, find the reviewer who has the same headset which is with you. Then you can be on same level how that person review the sound quality. I am mentioning my point of view here:
1. Bass is superb. When I turned on the demo of surround sound in Logitech software, my ears were so much shaking and that too on only 55 volume. So have no doubt on bass part
2. Yes these headsets are bass heavy but the sound clarity is best. You will get clear mids and highs. Bu default, it comes with flat EQ but when you set it as per your needs, you will get crystal clear sound with plenty of bass.
3. It comes with DTSX for headphone surround option. Truthfully saying, it just simply add lots of reverb. So I do not use surround at any time because due to this, sound quality get lost.
1. I imported this to my country since it is not available here. After adding all, it is a best deal to me.
2. Logitech also put a very fair price of the headset without additional gimmicks(RGB light, multiple buttons)
1. It does not work with Razer Surround Pro software.
2. I have a USB-A to USB-type C connector. I connected the wireless dongle to one end and connected the type C to my laptop port. Best one, its working flawlessly. By this I get 2 benefits, one is since the dongle is long now I could not be cautious that accidentally I can break it. Second is a free USB port and used empty type C port. :-)
I bought this headphone after lots of research. around 30% review I get that the bass is not good. But I have faith on Logitech so ordered them and I am truly blessed with the bass and sound quality.
So I will suggest anyone, who wants to buy, don't think just buy them. You will not be disappointed. :-)
Logitech products are great when they work, but I've learned that they do NOT last. I am coming from a Logitech G35 headset that also ran into some issues after a few months of use. I would go elsewhere with your money.