|Item model number||943-000117|
|Item Weight||1.96 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 16.5 x 3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||2.95 x 16.54 x 2.95 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Logitech G840 XL Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extra Large Mouse Pad – Consistent height across your desktop allows you to place your keyboard in far more positions, without interfering with your mouse, for added comfort and options
- Performance-Tuned Surface – Provides peak accuracy and consistency for gaming mice by providing optimal sensor imagery to translating mouse movement into cursor movement even at high speeds
- Moderate Surface Friction – Delivers the feedback required to “feel” mouse movement—allowing you to accurately target using muscle memory and optimize both high-speed flicks and low-speed control
- Rubber base keeps it in place – Low DPI gamers make sweeping, fast hand movements. The rubber base keeps the it in place preventing the cloth from bunching up to maintain smooth mouse movement
- Durable Tube for Transport – G840 is durable and flexible enough to roll up into a small roll and place back into the included transport tube. Take mouse and keyboard comfort with you
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Just-right, moderate cloth surface friction
- Performance-tuned texture provides precision and accuracy
- Rubber base adds stability for mouse and keyboard
Logitech G840 XL Gaming Mouse Pad
Elevate Control and Comfort Across Your Desktop
Place your keyboard in far more positions, without interfering with your mouse pad or mouse movement. At 900mm x 400mm, G840 provides the ideal surface area for maximum comfort and configuration options, and unifies your gaming desktop for a battle-ready aesthetic.
Provides peak accuracy and consistency for gaming mice by providing optimal sensor imagery. The result is incredibly accurate translation of mouse movement into cursor movement, even at high speeds.
Just-Right Surface Friction
Delivers the feedback required to 'feel' mouse movement. Accurately target using muscle memory and optimize both high-speed flicks and low-speed control.
Stability During Intense Gameplay
Low DPI gamers make sweeping, rapid hand movements. The rubber base keeps the entire surface in place preventing the cloth from bunching up to maintain smooth mouse movement across the entire desktop. 3mm thickness at such an expansive size provides the stability you need for both mouse and keyboard.
Durable Tube for Transport
G840 is durable and flexible enough to roll up into a small roll and place back into the included transport tube. Take comfort and control for both your mouse and keyboard wherever you go.
Compare with similar items
The extra large and comfortable surface extends across the desktop to support the mouse and the entire keyboard. You’ll find more comfort and more options in keyboard position without interfering with your mouse. G840 features a performance-tuned texture for consistent sensor imaging and peak cursor accuracy. The surface is also designed for the right friction level to enable targeting by feel and optimize both high-speed flick precision and low-speed control. The rubber base maintains stability during intense gameplay. G840 is also durable and flexible enough to be easily rolled up for transport. Take control and comfort with you, for both your mouse and keyboard
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a pervious mousepad that was pretty good size, about 14" x 12" but every once in a while I would find my mouse at the edge of the pad or my wrist uncomfortable resting on the edge of the pad. This pad is so large my mouse never finds the edge and my wrist can comfortably rest on the pad while still leaving plenty of room for gaming.
The material is super soft and incredibly smooth for gaming. It lets my mouse glide across it so easily, but adds just enough friction I never feel like my mouse is getting away from me. The solid black means every millisecond input from my mouse correctly registers in my game. It's hard to describe that perfect balance but this pad does provide that.
The pad being as large as it is means I can get my entire keyboard on it too while still leaving plenty of room for my mouse. I wasn't sure about that at first, but this actually provides a very stable footprint for my keyboard. The rubber feet on my keyboard never really kept it from sliding at times on my wood computer desk. With the keyboard laying on top of this mousepad they keyboard stays perfectly still and never slides. Sort of an added bonus because of the size of this mousepad.
The pad comes rolled up in a nice tube which allows for easy transport. However, I don't plan on transporting mine and I do find that both of the short edges of the pad are slightly curled. After 2 weeks of laying flat, they have yet to uncurl 100%. However I have not found it to hamper the gaming experience at all. If my mouse happens to find the edge of the mat, the curl will gently just lay down from the pressure of the mouse. It's more of an aesthetic issue, but I wanted to point this out.
Overall a wonderful mouse pad. Super smooth glide, huge area with no worries of running out of space and the rubber backside keeps it in place. Just make sure you have room for this on your desk because it's HUGE.
The material on top is very smooth and fine in texture and is a consistent black color that provides an enhanced amount of feedback to your system in regards to position. Even the most minute movements are captured - even at lower DPI. The material creates a bit of drag on your mouse so you can better feel progression and better calculate repetitive movements. The bottom is a blue non-slip material that keeps everything flat and in place. There's no wrinkling or creasing (or edges) to interrupt your activity.
You can easily roll it up and put it back in the tube it comes in. It's a large tube to add to a backpack and weighs a few pounds so it's not something that you'll want to drag around with you wherever you go. It's great to pack it for a trip or event. Aesthetically, it's a very attractive and serious looking mousing pad that delivers a unique and highly beneficial experience.
The fabric is nice. It comes in a tube and has a non-slip backing that keeps it in place since part of it is under the keyboard, I don't expect it to move much. The mouse maintains some degree of feel, but at the same time can move very quickly atop the smooth surface. Not to mention it does not pick up gunk around the slip pads, although if yours are cheap stick-ons be careful they don't come off and leave sticky stuff on the fabric. Recommended for gamers and those who like an accurate mouse track like some artists.
It's humongous: read the specs.
It's a common cloth-covered rubber mat, only MUCH larger.
I've heard some people gripe about how the black surface isn't ideal for modern optical mice.
This style of mat was created for ball-mice back in the day.
But I haven't had any issues with it.
I use a wired optical mouse and they pair very well together.
It hasn't made me a better player, but I don't lose a precious fraction of a second re-positioning the mouse anymore.
Most recent customer reviews
Non slip, mouse tracks well, excellent control.
However, It literally stinks. Like it really smells pretty bad.Read more